Author Topic: In the ass or in the arm  (Read 3533 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
In the ass or in the arm
« on: January 16, 2006, 04:33:24 AM »
I've watched a couple of shows the other day about steroids, first the MTV one you probably watched as well and then a HBO documentary about steroids... and I'm just curious about the difference where people put the needle, 2 outta the 3 people in the MTV show had the needle in the ass, and the gay guy did it in his arm, and in the HBO documentary Romano (?) from MD shoot the needle in his arm.

Z

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: In the ass or in the arm
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 05:46:01 AM »
I've watched a couple of shows the other day about steroids, first the MTV one you probably watched as well and then a HBO documentary about steroids... and I'm just curious about the difference where people put the needle, 2 outta the 3 people in the MTV show had the needle in the ass, and the gay guy did it in his arm, and in the HBO documentary Romano (?) from MD shoot the needle in his arm.

Preferably a large muscle group that doesn't have an inordinate amount of blood vessels and nerves is preferable.

I usually shoot up in the delts or quads, but am now starting to shoot in the pecs.  Once I'm comfortable with that I'll move on to biceps and calves.

Eventually I'll have it so I can rotate all injections. 

I am kind of partial to delt shots though, they are battle-tough now.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 05:58:12 AM »
I just don't see why so many shoot in the ass, no wonder they need someone to do it for them, it's the hardest place to reach
Z

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 06:03:46 AM »
I just don't see why so many shoot in the ass, no wonder they need someone to do it for them, it's the hardest place to reach

Did you read my preceding post?

I just told you why.

The glutes are the largest muscle group with the least amount of nerves and possible veins to hit.  A wide open space to pin. 

DIV

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 06:06:07 AM »
Yes but apparantely there's not a problem finding other parts of the body that works as well, and you can do it yourself rather than having "a friend of the family" (as the guy in the MTV documentary) shove needles in your ass.
Z

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 06:08:04 AM »
Yes but apparantely there's not a problem finding other parts of the body that works as well, and you can do it yourself rather than having "a friend of the family" (as the guy in the MTV documentary) shove needles in your ass.

Those guys were amateurs......not seasoned at this.  That's why they looked like idiots when they were given the AAS.  I've never shot in the glutes.......NEVER.  Most of my injects were delts or quads.  It's very simple, just that people make it difficult. 

Like everything......

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 06:36:34 AM »
Quads are nice and easy...

8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 06:44:52 AM »
thanks guys. i kind of, can understand that some are afraid of needles (well not really, after a few times they should be able to get over it) but putting a needle in your ass (or have someone coming over to your house doing it) just seems awkward.
Z

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 06:57:09 AM »
I always hit my glutes...All you need is a mirror and it can be done easily all by yourself..I also like hitting abs..
musclegurus.com

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »
as weird as it sounds, glutes are pretty easy to hit (except for the fact that i have to twist just to reach it and i have crampoed up before) delts are my fav.
i can put up to 3ml with no pain and no lumps.

muscle
muscle

BigIronMike25

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 10:02:32 AM »
Quads are by far my favorite...no twisting needed, i can relax a whole lot easier shootin quads than delts or glutes

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 09:20:01 PM »
Quads here as well, never was a fan with the glute shot!

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »
I put my first shot ever in the glute and didn't really have a problem other than a cramp towards the end of the shot.  However, I don't think it gets much easier than the quad.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »

The gay guy probably has enough stuff being shot in his ass as it is.

I'm a quad man, personally. Easy.

Don't see why you'd shoot in ur pecs, bi's etc. I've never read any proof site injections work, other than with synthol. The only improvement is from inflammation, or so I've read. It all comes out of the muscle in the end, doesn't it? And it goes into the blood stream? If site injections worked, my quads would be massive, but they aren't and my arms are my best bodypart.

Speak on this, DIV.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 12:13:02 AM »
Speak on this, DIV.

I already did speak on it, thoroughly......

Read the thread, baby Blaster.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »
I already did speak on it, thoroughly......

Read the thread, baby Blaster.

DIV

Hmm. I read it. Are you saying you shoot up so much stuff that you actually have to rotate that much?!?! Or do you do it for site reasons?

Most I've done was about 3 or 4 shots in a week, and that was 1125mgs of enanthate.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 01:01:06 AM »
Hmm. I read it. Are you saying you shoot up so much stuff that you actually have to rotate that much?!?! Or do you do it for site reasons?

Most I've done was about 3 or 4 shots in a week, and that was 1125mgs of enanthate.
why would you need that many shots a week for test e?  was it realy low dosed?  it should be 2 sticks a week max on that amount.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 01:17:39 AM »

No.  I'm saying that I rotate sites so that they have time off before I have to stick them again.  Tren Acetate is an ED injection.  Today I shot in my pec = 1mL Sustanon, 1mL Tren, .5mL HCG......all in one injection.

It was nice.......these pec shots are easy to manage.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »
No.  I'm saying that I rotate sites so that they have time off before I have to stick them again.  Tren Acetate is an ED injection.  Today I shot in my pec = 1mL Sustanon, 1mL Tren, .5mL HCG......all in one injection.

It was nice.......these pec shots are easy to manage.

DIV

Yeah, I know what u mean, kinda. Shootin in my quad now is like sticking a toothpick into leather! But hey, at least it doesn't hurt as much anymore!

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 03:54:30 PM »
Well once you start shooting ed you have to start trying everything

I will say that I use several different sites in the quad I do one higher than the other so that gives me 4 quad shots a week

I try to do the same in the delt and not always inject in the exact same spot 

You will notice if your not careful that you go to the exact same spot every time no need there is a good range of area in each muscle that is acceptable