Author Topic: Yet another sustanon cycle question...  (Read 4078 times)

sustabob

• Getbig II
Yet another sustanon cycle question...
« on: January 16, 2006, 04:48:17 AM »
Been training natural for years, wheels were spinning so have switched to the Dark Side.

First cycle. Karachi sust, 500 a week (2x250). It was gonna be for 10 weeks but lost 4 amps in transit  >:( so now its just 8 - short, I know, but replacement is not an option at my current location. I have loads of Nolva and Clomid for PCT, no HCG although I might be able to source some soon...

Anyway, I'm 2 weeks in, 4 pounds up and feeling strong and ridiculously horny - I could get to like this  ;)

I have literally just got hold of 100 10mg turinabol tabs. This has got me thinking (a dangerous thing, I know...).

Of course, ideally I should have 'front loaded' with the tbol at the beginning of the cycle. Now I'm left with three choices. Should I

1/ Do 4 weeks of the oral now, midcycle ? (30, 40, 40, 30 maybe ?)

2/ Use the tbol to 'bridge' the 3 week gap between last sust shot and PCT ? I've read Division's thoughts about switching to propionate during this bridge period, and am not sure if tbol is suitable ? It would at least turn my 8 week cycle into an 11 week one....

3/ Save the tbol for another day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Yet another sustanon cycle question...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 05:52:08 AM »
1/ Do 4 weeks of the oral now, midcycle ? (30, 40, 40, 30 maybe ?)

2/ Use the tbol to 'bridge' the 3 week gap between last sust shot and PCT ? I've read Division's thoughts about switching to propionate during this bridge period, and am not sure if tbol is suitable ? It would at least turn my 8 week cycle into an 11 week one....

3/ Save the tbol for another day.

What you have is not really enough for a cycle, Robert.

8 weeks of 500MG Sustanon is not really a cycle worth running, IMO.

It's just not nearly enough, even with the T-bol.

I think you need to find a way to get enough Sustanon for 15 weeks @ 500MG ew and also get some Deca and Winstrol.

You can run the T-bol if you want, but I'd consider that a luxury at this point.

Test/Deca/Winstrol should be your main focus.

DO NOT RUN 8 WEEKS OF SUSTANON!    >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:21:35 AM »
I take your point, Division - really, I do.

So its a case of sorting out the mess as it's likely to be what I'm stuck with  :(

I could stretch the sust out with a shot every 5 days, maybe ? Eeking it out with the t-bol ?

I really would appreciate detailed suggestions with what little I have to work with...  :-[

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 07:18:32 AM »
I really would appreciate detailed suggestions with what little I have to work with...  :-[

I don't know what to tell you.

You could stretch the cycle out to 16 weeks @ 250MG ew, but that's very low.....

If this is your first cycle it will work, but I view 250MG as maintainance dose......HRT type levels. 

Like I said, save up your cycle and get more.........

Otherwise I would not run it as is.

I do not approve this cycle!

DIV

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 07:28:43 AM »
OK, well thanks for looking.

I kind of get the message that you wouldn't run this cycle, but as I mentioned that's kinda tricky as I'm already two weeks in.

Ho hum - I guess I'll learn the hard way then....  :(

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 09:31:06 AM »
if ur already 2wks into the cycle, then run what u can, no point in stopping now. imo, 8 wks will yield some gains but like said, a cycle should be no less than 12 wks.u can try to look on the net for hcg, there are plenty of sites that have it. as for the oral t-bol save that for another cycle, and again, eat good train hard and do a proper pct (what do u have in mind for pct?) u should gain good with that cycle. good luck bro

muscle
muscle

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 10:50:41 AM »
if ur already 2wks into the cycle, then run what u can, no point in stopping now. imo, 8 wks will yield some gains but like said, a cycle should be no less than 12 wks.u can try to look on the net for hcg, there are plenty of sites that have it. as for the oral t-bol save that for another cycle, and again, eat good train hard and do a proper pct (what do u have in mind for pct?) u should gain good with that cycle. good luck bro

muscle

Thanks for the advice, muscle  :)

Three weeks after last sust shot I'm gonna run Clomid 100 a day for 3 days and Nolva 40 a day for 4weeks. I have more of both if necessary. How does that sound ?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 12:03:37 PM »
i would just stick with the nolva at 40mg ed for 4wks should do the job and i would start the pct 2 wks after last sust shot. everythijng else looks fine.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 01:36:35 PM »
OK, well thanks for looking.

I kind of get the message that you wouldn't run this cycle, but as I mentioned that's kinda tricky as I'm already two weeks in.

Ho hum - I guess I'll learn the hard way then....  :(

Robert, do what muscle said, that's standard PCT for your situation, given what you have and no alternatives.

Just remember that you need to research this BEFORE you start the cycle.  Get all your supplies in order first, that's just common sense planning.

DIV

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:15:36 AM »
Well, some slightly better news....  :)

I have managed to scrounge (and I mean b-e-g, it's damn difficult to get hold of in this neck of the woods) another 4 amps of sust - not a lot, but at least that makes it a 10 week cycle again now.

I've also got a total of 10,000 iu of HCG much to my surprise - Organon Pregnyl - so my boys might be saved  ;D

PCT now looking like ;

Starting 2 weeks after last sust shot 2000iu HCG every 5 days, plus 40mg nolva a day. Don't bother with Clomid.

That sound about right ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 11:56:28 AM »
PCT now looking like ;

Starting 2 weeks after last sust shot 2000iu HCG every 5 days, plus 40mg nolva a day. Don't bother with Clomid.

That sound about right ?

That's a bit high on the HCG.........Take it down to 1,000 EOD or E3D.

You shouldn't need to scrounge for gear, in the future plan the shit out, Robert.

DIV

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 04:32:59 PM »
My very first cycle was I had 12 amps of sus-250 and about 15cc's of tren (home made stuff). I gained about 20 pounds on it, I'm not bullshitting eather. But I did not know anything about hcg or clomid, so I lost all of it.  :-[

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 04:47:19 PM »
250mg of Sust every TWO weeks is HRT.

I took 250mg every week, jumped up to 500mg for the last couple of weeks (I was young and the oldies found out about my habit) and I went from like 103kgs to 113kgs. Shot some HCG at the end and still lost pretty much all of it.

I find I keep my SHAPE though. I'm only 104kgs now after my last cycle (PCT is a farking myth down here) but I've been dieting and everyone says I look at my best now.

MY ADVICE: do what DIV says. Save it, order some more, take it all at once.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »
good for u bro on gettting more sust, now u can have a good cycle, but like div said, plan out this alittle more, and for future reference, i wouldnt go below a 12 wk cycle, same may agree or disagree but i think that 12 wks gives ur body enough time to get the full benefits of the gear. good luck with this cycle bro, hope u get huge!

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »
good for u bro on gettting more sust, now u can have a good cycle, but like div said, plan out this alittle more, and for future reference, i wouldnt go below a 12 wk cycle, same may agree or disagree but i think that 12 wks gives ur body enough time to get the full benefits of the gear. good luck with this cycle bro, hope u get huge!

muscle
Agreed.

12 wks should be a minimum.

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 12:31:21 AM »
Thanks for all the words of advice and encouragement, guys. I've taken it all on board.

2 1/2 weeks in - is it normal to feel this horny ?! I've got a bone that would frighten an alsation - I'm not kidding, you could knock a hole in a wall with it...  ;D

Weight is up 5 pounds. No sign of a zit, thank God.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 08:43:17 PM »
Agreed.

12 wks should be a minimum.

^Concur.

12 weeks is still light in my opinion, but at the bare minimum that's what I'd have people run.

Ideally, I'd have people do longer cycles, so they get a real feel of how their body reacts to the AAS.  Short cycles are misleading like that.

DIV