Author Topic: Team Putin and Sanctions on Russia  (Read 34263 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Russia / Ukraine / Crimea Vote Resultes......
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 10:06:34 PM »
They voted.  Done deal.  Now I am sure the US government will respect DEMOCRACY.
Ψ

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 04:36:13 AM »
What I find hilarious is that there are a lot of morons who support this Crimean secession, but don`t like or support that the United States, the southern states, voted for the exact same thing and did it all legally.

Well, that was over 250 years ago. Today the media (social and non social) combined with the global political climate makes for interesting discourse. Most people equate the civil war with a fight for pro/con slavery.  I am sure that there were other aspects of it but that is the message that is out there. Plus most Americans are of the mindset "If it doesn't happen in America then I don't care".

I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 04:38:28 AM »
They voted.  Done deal.  Now I am sure the US government will respect DEMOCRACY.

The US is no longer the leading world power. Currently we are 3rd behind China and Russia in terms of global power.

If/when Russia brings Crimea into the fold there is a not darn thing the US can do about it.
I

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 05:38:27 AM »
95% tells me the voting was corrupted...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »
Well, that was over 250 years ago. Today the media (social and non social) combined with the global political climate makes for interesting discourse. Most people equate the civil war with a fight for pro/con slavery.  I am sure that there were other aspects of it but that is the message that is out there. Plus most Americans are of the mindset "If it doesn't happen in America then I don't care".

150, but who's counting.  Also, it was about the Morrill Tariff more than anything, that stopped free trade in the South, and made it a virtual slave to the industrial North. 

The only beef I have with this Crimea thing, is that there was no option for it to remain exactly as is.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 07:17:48 AM »

Crazy ass going right there  ;D

But masses seem to love it:

While it may be debatable that Mr. Putin’s image among Russians can be explicitly tied to the events unfolding in Ukraine, his approval rating increased to 71.6 percent last week — the highest it has been since he returned to the Russian presidency in 2012.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/17/russia-embrace-crimea-swiftly-poll-shows-putins-po/

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 07:27:29 AM »
What part of Ukraine take over is next on the agenda ???

Well, constant pro-Russia rallies have been seen recently at least in Donetsk, Harkov etc.

Highly unlikely Russia will take more, though. It would be way too expensive if more of Ukraine became Russia. It's more probable Russia will use this unrest as a negotiating tool to push more autonomy for various pro-Russia areas within Ukraine.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 07:28:37 AM »
Well, constant pro-Russia rallies have been seen recently at least in Donetsk, Harkov etc.

Highly unlikely Russia will take more, though. It would be way too expensive if more of Ukraine became Russia. It's more probable Russia will use this unrest as a negotiating tool to push more autonomy for various pro-Russia areas within Ukraine.

Are you pushing for a reincorporation of Finland into Mother Russia?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 07:39:48 AM »
^^
You ever tried to vote out in the open while being watched by guards with AK-47's??

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 08:30:14 AM »
^^
You ever tried to vote out in the open while being watched by guards with AK-47's??

LOL, Ask Irakis and Afghans.
Well, the "monitors" there had M4's or whatever but they fire almost as deadly as AK's  :D

This is how tense the atmosphere was at Crimean polling station  ;D

James

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 08:33:29 AM »
Vice News
The Invasion of Ukraine

Part 1:
&index=14

Part 2:

Part3:
&index=12

Part4:

Part 5:
&index=10

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 08:38:35 AM »
What I find hilarious is that there are a lot of morons who support this Crimean secession, but don`t like or support that the United States, the southern states, voted for the exact same thing and did it all legally.

Exactly, it should have been allowed. Instead Lincoln and the northern federal gov decided it would be better to destroy as much as necessary and kill as many people as it took to maintain control over them.

Yet today he is universally praised as a 'great man' and synonymous with 'freedom'. Oh the irony ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 08:44:31 AM »
Exactly, it should have been allowed. Instead Lincoln and the northern federal gov decided it would be better to destroy as much as necessary and kill as many people as it took to maintain control over them.
Yet today he is universally praised as a 'great man' and synonymous with 'freedom'. Oh the irony ::)

Yes, he invaded the South with an army of 75,000, to collect a tariff that he vowed to enforce, on states that had already seceded.  He also, had no love for blacks, said on many occasions that they could not live with whites, and was a proponent of sending them back to Africa to recolonize.  But hey, he was the Great Emancipator  ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 08:46:00 AM »
Are you pushing for a reincorporation of Finland into Mother Russia?

Of course not.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 09:15:37 AM »
Yes, he invaded the South with an army of 75,000, to collect a tariff that he vowed to enforce, on states that had already seceded.  He also, had no love for blacks, said on many occasions that they could not live with whites, and was a proponent of sending them back to Africa to recolonize.  But hey, he was the Great Emancipator  ::)

Lol yes. The Cult of Lincoln is one of history's great propoganda jobs. The Left has turned him into this great benevolent leader who loved black people and invaded the evil racist south just to free them. Hahahhaha

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 10:04:38 AM »
The only question unanswered it s WHEN the ammuricana will start bombing ukraine because that state doesnt recognize the voted independece of one of its provinces, i mean autonomus region.. of, sorry, that approach was only legit in serbia.. (or falkland if u ask the perfid albion)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 11:31:06 AM »
Vice News
The Invasion of Ukraine

Part 1:
&index=14

Part 2:

Part3:
&index=12

Part4:

Part 5:
&index=10

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Thank you for posting these. I wish that I could've seen them earlier.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 12:20:24 AM »
The only question unanswered it s WHEN the ammuricana will start bombing ukraine because that state doesnt recognize the voted independece of one of its provinces, i mean autonomus region.. of, sorry, that approach was only legit in serbia.. (or falkland if u ask the perfid albion)

loool, there isonly one democracy, American democracy.
all drugs - TPPIIP

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 12:25:43 AM »
Well this is the ultimate in spreading some democracy.

95% of people want it.

What are Obama and his chums going to say?  That the 5% should make the decisions?

Yes. 
Ψ

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2014, 06:53:43 AM »
THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE AGAINST DEMOCRACY AFTER ALL

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Team Putin and Sanctions on Russia
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
Join Team Putin brothers, human honor and dignity are up for stakes. 
Ψ

ismoseppo

Re: Team Putin
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2014, 12:31:28 AM »
Join Team Putin brothers, human honor and dignity are up for stakes. 

i would sure as hell be on team putin----the guy is awesome---fuk obama

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2014, 12:32:39 AM »
I'm in

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »
Im already in team kim jong un but im sure he wont mind if i join team putin to so im in

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2014, 12:42:16 AM »
Im already in team kim jong un but im sure he wont mind if i join team putin to so im in

North Korea, best Korea!