Author Topic: Team Putin and Sanctions on Russia  (Read 34355 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Team Putin
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2014, 12:46:44 AM »

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2014, 12:50:35 AM »
i would sure as hell be on team putin----the guy is awesome---fuk obama

Awesome?  No one likes a country that just decides to grab the land of a neighbor.  Even Putin's wary pal China would only go so far as to abstain rather than voting in the UN Security Council for his position.  This is a bad miscalculation.  Sticking a pencil in Obama's eye is one thing, but conjuring up forebodings of Hitler will make you everyone's enemy pronto.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2014, 12:53:02 AM »
In.   8)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »

Awesome?  No one likes a country that just decides to grab the land of a neighbor.  Even Putin's wary pal China would only go so far as to abstain rather than voting in the UN Security Council for his position.  This is a bad miscalculation.  Sticking a pencil in Obama's eye is one thing, but conjuring up forebodings of Hitler will make you everyone's enemy pronto.

NObody likes you buddy.  You're full of sh1t.
Ψ

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:55 AM »
Putin isn't perfect, but next to Obama and co he is a saint, so I'm in!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »

you forgot to put no homo in this post, homo

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2014, 01:01:14 AM »

ROFL!!

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2014, 01:03:48 AM »

Eat shit, Bob.  Don't mean that in a bad way, but bad boy fantasies about Putin are a homo sign for sure.

BTW, I call bullshit on your Mensa status.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2014, 01:05:13 AM »
Eat shit, Bob.  Don't mean that in a bad way, but bad boy fantasies about Putin are a homo sign for sure.

BTW, I call bullshit on your Mensa status.

Crimea doesn't have the right to secede in your opinion, or you don't think the vote was legitimate?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2014, 01:13:18 AM »
I'm in.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2014, 01:19:39 AM »
Crimea doesn't have the right to secede in your opinion, or you don't think the vote was legitimate?

Crimea only "voted" to secede because the Russian majority wanted to join Russia, and there is no provision in the Ukrainian constitution allowing such a vote. 

If 100 years from now an English speaking (by then) minority in the US was used by Canada to annex New England, it would not be legitimate, either.  Land grabs by more powerful nations of chunks of their neighbor's territory can't be tolerated.  Putin has isolated himself.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2014, 01:35:30 AM »
Crimea only "voted" to secede because the Russian majority wanted to join Russia, and there is no provision in the Ukrainian constitution allowing such a vote. 

If 100 years from now an English speaking (by then) minority in the US was used by Canada to annex New England, it would not be legitimate, either.  Land grabs by more powerful nations of chunks of their neighbor's territory can't be tolerated.  Putin has isolated himself.

Interesting how Obama, the EU, and western media supported the unconstitutional overthrow of the democratically elected government, though.

Putin successfully outflanked the globalists who want to cut off Russia, and he's suddenly the bad guy. The Crimeans have every right to rejoin Russia.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2014, 01:38:34 AM »
Putin's the man! 8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
Interesting how Obama, the EU, and western media supported the unconstitutional overthrow of the democratically elected government, though.

Putin successfully outflanked the globalists who want to cut off Russia, and he's suddenly the bad guy. The Crimeans have every right to rejoin Russia.
+1

And look at one of the parties in the soon to be ukrainian goverment, fucking neo nazis..obama is helping nazis.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2014, 01:40:48 AM »
+1

And look at one of the parties in the soon to be ukrainian goverment, fucking neo nazis..obama is helping nazis.

Good point, it's so bizarre...

Just like Obama and McCain wanted so desperately to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria... Till Putin generously saved the American people from being dragged into another war by lunatics.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2014, 01:44:32 AM »

Just like Obama and McCain wanted so desperately to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria... Till Putin generously saved the American people from being dragged into another war by lunatics.
yeah that was so fucked up the syria thing...obama helping muslim terrorist against a christian..american people should thank putin for that

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2014, 01:45:40 AM »

Just like Obama and McCain wanted so desperately to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria...

Nazi's and extreme islam fit nicely together, and obama fit's in just lovely and snug too.
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2014, 01:50:29 AM »
Putin is an arrogant kunt, reeks of typical Russian ignorance, but between him and that brown American puppet at least you'll know where u stand with putin and he likes fishing topless, which is cool.
S

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2014, 02:13:42 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2014, 03:21:14 AM »
Rush Limbaugh: Obama Is Running Around in Mom Jeans While Putin Is Being Strategically Brilliant

on Breitbart TV 21 Mar 2014 110 post a comment
On Friday after a caller made the argument Russian President Vladimir Putin might be crazy, Rush Limbaugh took on Putin psychological profile and deemed him not a looney for running around with no shirt but actually strategically brilliant...

Follow Pam on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Video: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/03/21/Rush-Obama-Is-Running-Around-In-Mom-Jeans-While-Putin-is-Being-Strategically-Brilliant

(no coach)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2014, 03:54:41 AM »
haha... Our disgusting complicit mainstream media is going berserk over Crimea.

That bitch Christiane Amanpour got owned:

Russia's UN envoy Churkin replies to CNN anchor Amanpour
Published time: March 21, 2014 21:13
Get short URL

Russian ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin has issued a response to Christiane Amanpour after the CNN anchor lashed out at the diplomat over his inability to appear on her show and brought his daughter into the equation.

In her Thursday show, Amanpour said: "And one more note: we continue to reach out to the Russian government for their comment, including officials such as UN Ambassador, Vitaly Churkin. We haven't had much luck, but perhaps people like Churkin feel they don't really have to leave their comfort zone."

“Churkin’s own daughter is the US-based reporter for ‘Russia Today’ in New York. She's shown here, quizzing US State Department spokesman, Jen Psaki, over this whole Ukraine crisis. And in the past, she's even reported on her own father.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Amanpour,

I am taken aback by the personal attacks you resorted to in your show on March 20. I have known you for many years (including through a number of on-the-air interviews) and used to respect you professionally. So it was somewhat startling that my inability to give another interview provoked such an outburst.

As to my unwillingness, as you put it, to leave my "comfort zone” – you are absolutely right. After 8 meetings of the Security Council on the situation in Ukraine and Crimea (six of them in front of TV cameras) I feel very comfortable that the truth is beginning to come across.

If, though, you imply that I don’t want to answer tough questions, then you are mature enough to know that I spoke to the “full house” at the Washington National Cathedral in October, 1983, two weeks after the South Korean airliner was downed, and then testified at the US Congress in May of 1986 after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, not to mention hundreds of other media and “live” appearances. So I can explain to anyone what “leaving a comfort zone” means.

But I wouldn’t be writing to you if you did not also choose to personally attack my daughter – your younger colleague – a Russian TV journalist. I am very proud of her – not only is she a good journalist, but she strictly keeps her professional distance from me.

Incidentally, I recall you married the State Department Spokesman. How was your professional credibility in the course of your courtship?

Don’t bother to answer. I don’t really want to know.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2014, 03:58:35 AM »

Right Mouse Button > View Image

agenda21nwo

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2014, 04:11:28 AM »
Sign me up!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2014, 04:14:31 AM »

Mr. Churkin is better looking (no homo)

Roger Bacon