Author Topic: Team Putin and Sanctions on Russia  (Read 34327 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Team Putin and Sanctions on Russia
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2014, 02:45:32 PM »
How did Putin make the Syria thing go away? He should do the same thing here.

I remember Obama, Biden, McCain, and Graham were going nuts like rabid dogs cause no one would allow them to fight alongside terrorists like they did in Libya and so many other countries.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2014, 03:12:32 PM »
Destabilising a government bordering Russia, wasn't smart but neither was intervention in Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Libya, they destabilise to exploit, they have already lost face with North Korea and the axis of evil crap, when they didn't attack after he sunk that south korean warship because they had nuclear retaliation capacity, dumbest foreign policy ever to allow the CIA to start motivating bordering states to Russia lets face it they only had to look to Georgia to realise that Putin doesn't follow the script on the new world order.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #302 on: April 10, 2014, 06:41:06 AM »

Russia has been busy in recent days to make itself less vulnerable to US sanctions.

Energy giant Gazprom has almost sealed a massive gas deal with China making it less dependent on trade with EU.
CEO Alexey Miller has been busy in China and the deal is expected to be signed when Putin visits Beijing in the May.

Russia says long-sought China gas supply deal is close

Arkady Dvorkovich, a deputy prime minister, said the sides were close to sealing a deal that would also involve construction of a pipeline to carry 38 billion cubic metres (bcm) of gas a year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/09/russia-china-gas-idUSL6N0N11XM20140409

Also, Gazprom just bought 100% of the Kyrgyzgaz for 1 dollar (and assumed its debts).

Gazprom buys out Kyrgyzgaz for $1

Gazprom has an exclusive 25-year deal to export gas from Kyrgyzstan, which will also protect the Russian company's investment from nationalization, and allow for the easy transfer of foreign payments connected with the investment.

http://rt.com/business/gazprom-kyrgyzgaz-buys-out-580/

Please notice that Kyrgyztan borders CHina  8)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: April 10, 2014, 06:50:44 AM »
US policies relying on blackmailing and threatening are not working with Russia. Washington needs to come up with a different approach.
Russia pushing it further and is signaling going ahead with massive deal with long time US foe, Iran.

I assume American policy which is forcing Russia to do business with Iran is not very liked in Israel. A shame because Israel had good business prospects with Russia... the drone deal few years back etc. All endangered because US stubborn stance and lack of will to cooperate  :-[

Russia Rejects US Warnings Over Oil Deal With Iran

If Russia reaches the oil-for-goods contract with Iran, it would challenge Western efforts to secure a comprehensive agreement. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that Washington could impose sanctions if Russia and Iran move forward with the oil contract.

"We don't think that any unilateral U.S. sanctions, no matter whom they target, are legitimate, and we reject such a stance," deputy FM Ryabkov said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/russia-rejects-us-warnings-oil-deal-iran-23262165

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2014, 09:22:44 AM »
US policies relying on blackmailing and threatening are not working with Russia. Washington needs to come up with a different approach.
Russia pushing it further and is signaling going ahead with massive deal with long time US foe, Iran.

I assume American policy which is forcing Russia to do business with Iran is not very liked in Israel. A shame because Israel had good business prospects with Russia... the drone deal few years back etc. All endangered because US stubborn stance and lack of will to cooperate  :-[

Russia Rejects US Warnings Over Oil Deal With Iran

If Russia reaches the oil-for-goods contract with Iran, it would challenge Western efforts to secure a comprehensive agreement. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that Washington could impose sanctions if Russia and Iran move forward with the oil contract.

"We don't think that any unilateral U.S. sanctions, no matter whom they target, are legitimate, and we reject such a stance," deputy FM Ryabkov said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/russia-rejects-us-warnings-oil-deal-iran-23262165

Again, Putin is actually helping the American people. Forcing our Federal Government to straighten up.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 10, 2014, 10:05:50 AM »
Again, Putin is actually helping the American people. Forcing our Federal Government to straighten up.

Maybe Russia and USA need each other as their foes.
I mean Russia has always been the foe of anglo-american empires.
First it fought with UK in "the great game" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game ) and after the Brits were gone, it faced USA in the "cold war" and is now increasingly antagonizing with it again - although to much lesser degree than previously, but still.

Question is, who will Russia play with once the USA is gone too  ;D

-----------------------------------
Meanwhile in Ukraine: Busload of Maidanuts being expelled from city of Odessa by angry mob.
Crazy to think that once this country was the place where the biggest cargo planes in the world were manufactured for Soviet Air force and now it's like this :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 10, 2014, 03:40:08 PM »
Nasty,very very nasty anti tank rocket 'officially' demonstrated by Yanks  ;D ;D ;D
I would not like to be Russian tank driver  :P :P :P
Americans, please stop mentally terrorizing little guy in Kremlin with those inventions  ;D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2014, 12:34:45 AM »
Nasty,very very nasty anti tank rocket 'officially' demonstrated by Yanks  ;D ;D ;D
I would not like to be Russian tank driver  :P :P :P
Americans, please stop mentally terrorizing little guy in Kremlin with those inventions  ;D
x2 , stop terorising putin and start bombing ukraine because they dont recognize the right of a majority in a provence.. like it was with serbia and kosovo (teutonig gnikt u really are a filthy dumbass)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »
x2 , stop terorising putin and start bombing ukraine because they dont recognize the right of a majority in a provence.. like it was with serbia and kosovo (teutonig gnikt u really are a filthy dumbass)

;D
 ;D
 ;D
Fuck I must be extra pro NATO.

O man this new US rocket is only 20X more nasty than German Tiger in WW2 + I really love American military innovations.

Bring on some nice & sexy Ukrainian pussy to join us or no fair play trophy for U.

Why not giving little guys Medvedev & Vladimir some HGH, perhaps they could grow inch or 2.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2014, 05:53:20 AM »
;D
 ;D
 ;D
Fuck I must be extra pro NATO.

O man this new US rocket is only 20X more nasty than German Tiger in WW2 + I really love American military innovations.

Bring on some nice & sexy Ukrainian pussy to join us or no fair play trophy for U.

Why not giving little guys Medvedev & Vladimir some HGH, perhaps they could grow inch or 2.

Dude, Putin may be flawed, but he is the best hope mankind has.  Get with the program!
Ψ

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2014, 02:40:05 PM »
Dude, Putin may be flawed, but he is the best hope mankind has.  Get with the program!

NOPE, NATO easily wins !.

Ask Lee Putin to try his luck with any Nato country,  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2014, 08:16:04 PM »
It's hard to gauge the intent of a post unless there are adequate emoticons. Thanks, posters.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2014, 12:29:48 AM »
Oh no, hope selling the Chinese the S-400 was not the price for reaching the gaz deal  :(

Putin Approves Sale of S-400 to China

According to a report on the Russian business channel RBK TV, which was reproduced by BBC Monitoring, Russian President Putin has approved the sale of between two and four S-400 air and missile defense systems to China. Such a deal has long been under negotiation, and if approved would make China the first foreign customer of the advanced defense system. Already, China deploys a number of the Soviet-era S-300 defense system.

More importantly, there were widespread concerns in Russian military circles that China would purchase a few of the systems with the intent of stealing the technology and reverse engineering a domestic version. This has been a common problem with military systems Russia has sold to China in the past.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/04/putin-approves-sale-of-s-400-to-china/

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2014, 12:39:52 AM »
Same old strategy, after 5 shots of vodka Russians would sale anything to anyone.
Nazdarovye (?)

;D
 ;D
 ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2014, 12:42:17 AM »
Looks like the junta in Kiev is starting to feel the pressure. But is it enough at this point?

Ukrainian prime minister promises more powers to Ukraine's troubled east

Ukraine Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk promised Friday more powers for regions in the east of the country where the cities of Donetsk, Kharkiv and Lugansk have recently seen a number of protests by pro-Russian separatists.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16867189-ukrainian-prime-minister-promises-more-powers-to-ukraines-troubled-east

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Putin reacts to US comments on the letter he sent to EU leaders.
He said it was "strange" to learn of the US reaction on a Russian letter to the leaders of EU's top gas-consuming nations, as it was in no way designed for Washington's eyes.

“Everybody is used to the fact that our American friends are eavesdropping, but turning to peeping is shabby altogether,” he said.
 ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2014, 05:44:21 AM »
NOPE, NATO easily wins !.

Ask Lee Putin to try his luck with any Nato country,  ;D

I wouldn't be so sure.
Yea, of course conventionally USA would win but I heavily doubt they would do much over some insignificant buffer state if Russia went all retard and crabbed some clay.

Americans Conflicted About Which NATO Countries They'd Defend From Russia: Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/americans-nato-poll_n_5069838.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND Pro-Russians take another town in eastern Ukraine right as we speak and are now putting up barricades.
Armed men seized local police station just hours ago.

Pro-Russian gunmen seize key buildings in eastern Ukraine
Armed men storm police station and state security service building in Slavyansk and distribute weapons

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/12/pro-russian-gunmen-storm-police-station-ukraine

HAHA, Russian demonstrator spetsnaz?  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2014, 04:53:15 PM »

I wouldn't be so sure.
Yea, of course conventionally USA would win but I heavily doubt they would do much over some insignificant buffer state if Russia went all retard and crabbed some clay.

Hey, "military analyst" U don't have a fucking clue what NATO is.
NATO is military union of 28 countries.You don't fuck with just 1.
Hey "military genius", only recently when NATO was flattening Serbia, Russian military supply for Serbia by air/land was
was blocked by Romania & Bulgaria  ;D Oh how embarrassing for "mighty" vodka army  ;D

So stop STUPIDLY BULLSHITING.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #317 on: April 13, 2014, 12:45:14 AM »
Hey "military genius", only recently when NATO was flattening Serbia, Russian military supply for Serbia by air/land was
was blocked by Romania & Bulgaria  ;D Oh how embarrassing for "mighty" vodka army  ;D

you are still talking about russia in the 90s just a couple of years after soviets crash, get with the program. You dont hear me boasting about how great my country swedens army is cause karl XII almost won over russia 400 years ago

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2014, 01:02:26 AM »

Keep calm.

In '99 Russia was far from what it is now. Putin was just emerging. Plus Russia needed support for its own campaign in Chechnya which was starting at the same times.
No one would bomb Serbia now. Russia saved Syria and be assured, Serbia would be much more in hearts of Russians.

And I was just posting a poll that was made by Americans published in US media.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2014, 01:05:04 AM »
Keep calm.

In '99 Russia was far from what it is now. Putin was just emerging. Plus Russia needed support for its own campaign in Chechnya which was starting at the same times.
No one would bomb Serbia now. Russia saved Syria and be assured, Serbia would be much more in hearts of Russians.

And I was just posting a poll that made by Americans published in US media.
just ignore that smiley abuser, he dont know what he talks about . I will ignore him from now.

ps keep up the good posting

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2014, 01:06:15 AM »
just ignore that smiley abuser, he dont know what he talks about . I will ignore him from now.

ps keep up the good posting

Yea, he seems to have anger management issues. A shame really because these would be interesting topics to discuss..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not working too well for the junta:

Ukraine’s New Government Loses Grip on Control

Saturday protests continued throughout eastern and southern Ukraine. Local authorities and police support the protesters and demands for a federalized Ukrainian constitution with far-reaching regional autonomy. A deadline set by the Interior Ministry has passed without Interior Minister Arsen Avakov being able to implement the promised anti-terrorism crackdown. Meanwhile, the government in Kiev continues losing control in the country’s security as ultra right-wing Pravy Sector called for a general mobilization.

http://nsnbc.me/2014/04/13/ukraines-new-government-loses-grip-on-control/

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2014, 01:24:59 AM »
It's mainly the 'talking heads' who do most of the barking. Under the cover the stances are much more mixed.

France's Le Pen, in Moscow, blames EU for new 'Cold War'

"I am surprised a Cold War on Russia has been declared in the European Union," French National Front leader Le Pen said at a meeting with Sergei Naryshkin, speaker of the Russian parliament's lower house.

"It's not in line with traditional, friendly relations nor with the economic interests of our country or EU countries and harms future relations," Russian news agency Interfax quoted her as saying in its Russian-language service.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-ukraine-crisis-le-pen-russia-idUSBREA3B09I20140412

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2014, 01:42:50 AM »
It's mainly the 'talking heads' who do most of the barking. Under the cover the stances are much more mixed.

France's Le Pen, in Moscow, blames EU for new 'Cold War'

"I am surprised a Cold War on Russia has been declared in the European Union," French National Front leader Le Pen said at a meeting with Sergei Naryshkin, speaker of the Russian parliament's lower house.

"It's not in line with traditional, friendly relations nor with the economic interests of our country or EU countries and harms future relations," Russian news agency Interfax quoted her as saying in its Russian-language service.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/12/us-ukraine-crisis-le-pen-russia-idUSBREA3B09I20140412

I read that earlier. It's funny how the same people that fiercely oppose national sovereignty for European countries and want to see them over run with Africans are furious over the Ukraine situation.

What's going on in the world is very transparent right now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2014, 01:48:11 AM »
"Ernest 12.04.2014 17:13

Ms Le Pen is not a far right leader, she is a moderate nationalist. President Putin is also a nationalist. There is a struggle taking place in the world between globalists and nationalists. Moderate nationalists support independence and respect between nations, and the globalists support world domination, or as they call it - global governance."

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2014, 03:14:19 AM »
Yea, he seems to have anger management issues. A shame really because these would be interesting topics to discuss..

;D like 10 or so "kozaks" drunks attacking female pop group Pussy Riots.

Report me to little guy in Kremlin, o shit I am " :-\"

Anyway, how is Crimean bridge building going on  :D

;D