Author Topic: Sarcasm, Mars, Robocop, double xl etc, appreciation thread.  (Read 40244 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: Sarcasm, Mars, Robocop, double xl etc, appreciation thread.
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »
Thanks Bast.  The whole pathetic self proclaimed owners only really own big mouths.  Sadly, they are gutless pussies with nothing going for them so they have to try and insult other people to make themselves feel better.  Hiding behind a keyboard....

such sad little lives....if they only put that much effort into hitting the weights they wouldn't be ashamed to put a pic up.

And doubleXL be proud of who you are.  Nobody is perfect, the whole point is to try to improve yourself.  Think about it this way.  Jared Fogle has no muscle tone and extra flappy skin hanging off his body.  He still looks 1000 times better than he did when he weighed 400 pounds. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2006, 01:15:10 PM »
Maybe they are pros posting incognito and don't want to make everyone else feel ashamed.

Ever think of that????? :)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2006, 01:31:20 PM »
what pro would spend enough time to post over 4000 posts in under 6 months?  Who has that much free time? 

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2006, 01:36:53 PM »
what pro would spend enough time to post over 4000 posts in under 6 months?  Who has that much free time? 

me

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2006, 01:44:43 PM »
Pretty easy:

Train

Eat

Inject

Repeat above, LOL!

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2006, 01:59:54 PM »
Kegdrainer never bragged about his physique nor did he claim to be ripped.  Now superstarbillygram is too much of a pussy to post pics yet criticizes others who don't brag or talk shit and at least have balls to post pics, superstarbillygram = cumdrainer. 

This thread is about people who can't back up their mouth.

True....but FYI, Kegdrainer, its not really the brightest idea to join a bodybuilding board (regardless of the name) and herald drinking.  I mean, i like to throw one back as much as anyone, but i rarely talk about it.  I mean, the "owning squad" were going to make fun of you anyway as soon as you posted pics....but some of this you kind of brought on yourself.  I'm not really critiquing your physique, if it's what you want, or even your attitude, just how you portray yourself.  Maybe wanna tone it down a notch. 
:-)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
bah, i could give a shit about the "ownage squad" or anyone else's opinion for that matter.   BSB hacks up my posts and reposts them under other threads without using quotations or anything, adding lines and taking other lines out at will.  People believe everything they read here and that is just plain retarded.  None of those guys have any balls whatsoever and they really are of zero signifigance to anyone in this world.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2006, 02:09:18 PM »
dude I didn't modify your posts. I split them cause your a whiney bitch
$

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2006, 02:12:17 PM »
bah, i could give a shit about the "ownage squad" or anyone else's opinion for that matter.   BSB hacks up my posts and reposts them under other threads without using quotations or anything, adding lines and taking other lines out at will.  People believe everything they read here and that is just plain retarded.  None of those guys have any balls whatsoever and they really are of zero signifigance to anyone in this world.

What is so funny is that you DO care what others think.  Why else post pics at all?  You were hoping somebody would validate you by saying "he's a pretty big guy" or "at least he posted pics", but they didn't and now you are acting like a child. Grow up, fatty.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2006, 02:17:50 PM »
Bullshitbruiser please try and keep your bs in your forum, where you belong.  Showstoppa nobody likes you so just shut your mouth.  I post pics so people know i'm a real person which is more than I can say for you. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2006, 02:19:42 PM »
Bullshitbruiser please try and keep your bs in your forum, where you belong.  Showstoppa nobody likes you so just shut your mouth.  I post pics so people know i'm a real person which is more than I can say for you. 

Yes, I'm not a real person.  I'm am an abstract entity floating in the cosmos that has chose to post on Getbig, Chubrock.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2006, 02:39:51 PM »
Yes, I'm not a real person.  I'm am an abstract entity floating in the cosmos that has chose to post on Getbig, Chubrock.
Ooooh look I care   ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2006, 03:31:35 PM »
Ooooh look I care   ::)

Bro, you're taking the shit way too seriously.

Did you ever take in to consideration they might fu.ck with you because you give them ammunition to do so?

If you don't care, stop arguing about bullshit and let it go........otherwise they will repeatedly rape your ass.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »
Hey can I make a point about my pic thats up here?  I never once claimed to be a bodybuilder.  I am getting bigger.  The whole point of getbig.com....well guess what? 

I have no problem being a meatball and am the first to admit it.  I am not a bullshit artist.  I tell it like it is, and people know me and post here that can back it up if need be.  I also admit freely that i do not follow any sort of strict diet regimen, and I drink a lot.  Probably more than I should, but I really don't give a shit.  I will still outlift 99% of you pictureless fuckwads on my worst day.  I could give a shit what I am shaped like, I get more than my fair share of laid.  At least I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to hide behind a keyboard or even give half a shit what any of you dickheads think.   Here's another one of me not giving a shit about you haters.  Eat a dick.

hey man, i thought it was billygraham's pic.  as i said, you look fine for a normal dude.  i only made the insults because of his ego.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2006, 04:05:41 PM »
KEGDRAINER.............. ......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

grow some hair on your chest and stop drinking mint juleps at the pink giraffe downtown.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2006, 04:07:13 PM »
Hey kegdrainer. all those pro wrestler tattoo's don't mean shit. I bet your the kinda guy that has one of those girlfriends who acts like's she's into you but bangs your dad on the side.
$

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »
Hey kegdrainer. all those pro wrestler tattoo's don't mean shit. I bet your the kinda guy that has one of those girlfriends who acts like's she's into you but bangs your dad on the side.

I bet he's one of those guys who thought he took his girlfriends virginity, but his little 13 yo brother did instead a week before.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
 ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2006, 06:28:35 PM »
whos that fat ass ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2006, 01:41:50 PM »
Kegdrainer never bragged about his physique nor did he claim to be ripped.  Now superstarbillygram is too much of a pussy to post pics yet criticizes others who don't brag or talk shit and at least have balls to post pics, superstarbillygram = cumdrainer. 

This thread is about people who can't back up their mouth.
hahaha! ok little man ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2006, 01:43:42 PM »
great comeback..

hahahahahah OK OK hahhah ok

hahaha ok

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2006, 02:54:08 PM »
whats wrong little guy? are you upset we made fun of your boyfriend carnie the keghead?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »
whats wrong little guy? are you upset we made fun of your boyfriend carnie the keghead?

Poor bast...he is just ornery cause he is "carb depleted" hahahahaahahah

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
Poor bast...he is just ornery cause he is "carb depleted" hahahahaahahah

haha, bast is getting extra protein...straight from Kegdrainers tap. haha

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2006, 04:09:56 PM »
haha, bast is getting extra protein...straight from Kegdrainers tap. haha
bast does love the cock!