Author Topic: God's wrath might be swift on this one...  (Read 3305 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: God's wrath might be swift on this one...
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »

Quality shirt 8)
666 the one for you and me..

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »
like every god botherer he wasted his fucking life believing in fairy fucking stories. the stupid c . u .n .t

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 12:49:24 PM »
like every god botherer he wasted his fucking life believing in fairy fucking stories. the stupid c . u .n .t

It takes a special breed to choose his particular brand, though. If I were him at this point, I'd be so hoping the atheists were right.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »
he's jut a caricature of the idiocy of religion.

a cartoon version of your everyday bible thumper.

for this reason he has been great for people who refuse to follow the bullshit. everything he claims is in the bible- it is the word of god. so how can he be more wrong than any other christian. unless his god doesn't mind how people interpret his law.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »

for this reason he has been great for people who refuse to follow the bullshit. everything he claims is in the bible- it is the word of god. so how can he be more wrong than any other christian. unless his god doesn't mind how people interpret his law.

No, you're right. Just that the cherry-picking variety are far more tolerable is all.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 01:03:19 PM »
Death comes for us all.

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 01:18:56 PM »

God gave us and gives us free will. Freedom to interpret things so that they conform to our feelings. Like scientists who interpret data to conform to their atheism.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »
If I ever go to Kansas this is one guys grave I will be sure to piss on.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 01:23:12 PM »
Like scientists who interpret data to conform to their atheism.

I'm not sure it works that way. You think they are purposely ignoring evidence of an Ark, or a great flood, or a 6,000 year-old planet, etc.?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
I'm not sure it works that way. You think they are purposely ignoring evidence of an Ark, or a great flood, or a 6,000 year-old planet, etc.?
one day somebody said to themselves "I dont believe what I have been told about God, let me go find proof that things are not how people say they are, let me go make a new discovery of my own" and so they began their search from a certain viewpoint, one that rejects God. They did this because of a moral issue. They used  theirimagination tto fantasize about ways in which things could be, and when they found something that they could use as evidence for one of their imaginary ideas they started to construct a theory. That is how all science works, particularly "history" science (concerning unseen events of the past)

Theres plenty of evidence that supports the biblical account. Indeed, all of the evidence does.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
one day somebody said to themselves "I dont believe what I have been told about God, let me go find proof that things are not how people say they are, let me go make a new discovery of my own" and so they began their search from a certain viewpoint, one that rejects God. They did this because of a moral issue. They used  theirimagination tto fantasize about ways in which things could be, and when they found something that they could use as evidence for one of their imaginary ideas they started to construct a theory. That is how all science works, particularly "history" science (concerning unseen events of the past)

Theres plenty of evidence that supports the biblical account. Indeed, all of the evidence does.

If that works for you. God bless.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 01:44:16 PM »
If that works for you. God bless.
& God bless you!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 04:09:13 PM »
Fag, haha, sorry scott don't pound my ass sir. gay fruit.
;D sounds to me like you're crying out for me to be rude to you in more ways than one
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 10:39:57 AM »
;D sounds to me like you're crying out for me to be rude to you in more ways than one

I am so honry in this thread.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2014, 11:21:06 AM »
about time  ;D