Author Topic: ORAL TREN !!!  (Read 4179 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
ORAL TREN !!!
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:59:39 PM »
What do we know about it? Got some wine for me and my boy , thought we would try it with DECA and test E so how much to take and when and how long , also what's yall's experience with it

whitewidow

Re: ORAL TREN !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:05:22 AM »
What do we know about it? Got some wine for me and my boy , thought we would try it with DECA and test E so how much to take and when and how long , also what's yall's experience with it

Never tried it but I hear it's not as toxic as most people say. Is it methyl-trienolone? ESfitness always raves about MT.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:35:39 AM »
buddy of mine ran 500mcg/day for 30 days, then went off, then back on for 60 and just got bloodwork with 'elevated' liver values.. he didn't know the numbers, but I should have them tomorrow. he was freaked out, as the doc said over the phone "liver damage... cut your protein... cut your vitamins... cut your carbs... cut your supplements... cut your training..." ect... but he didn't know the numbers.

I'm curious what they were, as he ran nothing but the MT.

mt gives some serious gains though... both strength and hardness. former ifbb pro buddy of mine had never ran it till recently and calls me after 2 or 3 days asking "hey.. when are you supposed to notice the oral-tren?".. I'm thinking "fuck.. did I fuck on his dosage? give him the wrong bottle and he got plain peg300???" so I tell him oh, about 3-4 days.  he says "oh ok.. because I was looking in the mirror and I haven't even trained and I look like I've been running daily shots of tren ace for 2 weeks... even my wife says I'm looking 'buff', and she never says that".

and that's from a dude that's been doing this for 30years.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 03:05:05 AM »
buddy of mine ran 500mcg/day for 30 days, then went off, then back on for 60 and just got bloodwork with 'elevated' liver values.. he didn't know the numbers, but I should have them tomorrow. he was freaked out, as the doc said over the phone "liver damage... cut your protein... cut your vitamins... cut your carbs... cut your supplements... cut your training..." ect... but he didn't know the numbers.

I'm curious what they were, as he ran nothing but the MT.

mt gives some serious gains though... both strength and hardness. former ifbb pro buddy of mine had never ran it till recently and calls me after 2 or 3 days asking "hey.. when are you supposed to notice the oral-tren?".. I'm thinking "fuck.. did I fuck on his dosage? give him the wrong bottle and he got plain peg300???" so I tell him oh, about 3-4 days.  he says "oh ok.. because I was looking in the mirror and I haven't even trained and I look like I've been running daily shots of tren ace for 2 weeks... even my wife says I'm looking 'buff', and she never says that".

and that's from a dude that's been doing this for 30years.

Have you used trestolone?
I just picked 2g up, because it was cheap. Smaller guy with low roid tolerance so I was going to go with 50mg every day
Lots of numbers been thrown around... 10 times as anabolic as test, blah blah blah, yeah ok, should be interesting to see what its actually like

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »
Nonstop headaches for me.  Seriously, couldn't take it anymore by day 5.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 02:10:05 PM »
VERY TOXIC not worth taking, negatives really outweigh the positives for this steroid.
sept 10th APF

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 09:08:40 PM »
VERY TOXIC not worth taking, negatives really outweigh the positives for this steroid.

I've run 2mg/day and saw/felt/experienced no negatives.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 10:41:19 PM »
Shrek Geneza? Want to try this compound

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 02:22:49 AM »
Have you used trestolone?
I just picked 2g up, because it was cheap. Smaller guy with low roid tolerance so I was going to go with 50mg every day
Lots of numbers been thrown around... 10 times as anabolic as test, blah blah blah, yeah ok, should be interesting to see what its actually like
is it the ace ester or base?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 03:51:35 AM »
is it the ace ester or base?

Base. Was thinking 50mg a day, taken pre-workout.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
BUMP no thoughts

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 11:53:26 PM »
Base. Was thinking 50mg a day, taken pre-workout.
I think I know where u got that. I had ordered some too but found out it was the base instead of trest ace as that's what I wanted. So I canceled that. 50mg is a good dose but may be painful.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 01:08:23 AM »
I think I know where u got that. I had ordered some too but found out it was the base instead of trest ace as that's what I wanted. So I canceled that. 50mg is a good dose but may be painful.

Yep same place, same deal as me. I just got the difference added as store credit and thought I'd run it anyway.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 01:14:39 AM »
the trestolone stuff seems pretty dangerous.

its male birth control right?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 05:41:07 AM »
It's being trialled for that yes.
BTW all steroids will make you temporary infertile. Just with trestolone it also gives full androgen replacement therapy so you don't need to take testosterone with it.
Useful for birth control because they can give you the implant and be done with it

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 03:19:38 AM »
Oral tren is GARBAGE !!!

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 04:06:37 AM »
Oral tren is GARBAGE !!!

I don"t know about garbage, but I personally don"t see any reason to use oral tren. Injectable Trenbolone Acetate isn"t good enough?