Author Topic: This is Fun  (Read 5305 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is Fun
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2014, 09:22:44 PM »
we have known each other for years, and may I burn in hell if I ever lie to him. He has always had my back, and I would never deceive him

this is true.  Josh has done a lot of really mean, fukked up things to a lot of people, but he has never ever disrespected me.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2014, 09:30:55 PM »
actually I was IMMENSELY picked on in school. Until i was 16, I was 5 foot 1, 130 pounds with an ENORMOUS  head in relation to body. I have to post those pics. Its fine if you dont believe me, I place no stock in that. From what I was in the years 1998-2012 I am proud of how far I have come. iQ of 30? No, I dont think so, many many people on here know I have 2 degrees. I cannot use them as it is hard to get employment in upper levels with a long criminal record.  Hazbin vouching for me will far outweigh anything negative anyone says about me on this site. He has seen the good and bad side of me and helped me out, and will always remain one of the, if not the actual best person I have met in my life. But liftsleepetc, if it makes you feel better, you can keep hammering the insults at me.
Okay so anyone who has an iq of 31 and above knows Hazbin is as solid as granite.  physically and mentally.   An all around good guy and smart business man... now having said that its rumoured you spent time in his home and he clearly feels confident vouching for you.... SO to make a long story payable,  Why be such a fucktard on here JOsh,.  I honestly believe you're a good guy.  I believe you could bring so much to this board in a positive way.  Youre fairly articulate, Not horrible looking.  SO WHY NOT contribute instead of being a clown.      You are clearly addicted to GetBig...... So why not pay it forward.  I mean aren't we a little old to be a pissing contest with other boys online???    This electric box... aka computer has destroyed and entire generation of men,  My father would be rolling in his grave watching these shenanigans.  If I were you I would start a new account as Josh.  Make a public apology and start over.   I think there is a lot of real world knowledge in that thick head of yours that you could share with the younger fellas here.   god speed
a

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2014, 09:32:44 PM »
Best place to live in BC might be Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna or Penticton. I am from Kamloops. Big place now. Kelowna is partly a retirement place. Hot and dry in the summer but Okanagan Lake is right there. Gotta be better than flat prairie living.

NightTrain

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2014, 09:36:06 PM »
Okay so anyone who has an iq of 31 and above knows Hazbin is as solid as granite.  physically and mentally.   An all around good guy and smart business man... now having said that its rumoured you spent time in his home and he clearly feels confident vouching for you.... SO to make a long story payable,  Why be such a fucktard on here JOsh,.  I honestly believe you're a good guy.  I believe you could bring so much to this board in a positive way.  Youre fairly articulate, Not horrible looking.  SO WHY NOT contribute instead of being a clown.      You are clearly addicted to GetBig...... So why not pay it forward.  I mean aren't we a little old to be a pissing contest with other boys online???    This electric box... aka computer has destroyed and entire generation of men,  My father would be rolling in his grave watching these shenanigans.  If I were you I would start a new account as Josh.  Make a public apology and start over.   I think there is a lot of real world knowledge in that thick head of yours that you could share with the younger fellas here.   god speed

ok, you have my word, since the truth is out about me and my life, that I will from this point make a more solid contribution to getbig. You are right, enough is enough of me being a dickwad (limpdick shitstain as it may be). I'll put the effort in, might slide backwards here and there, but it will happen. However, it wont happen on this account. This isnt mine. I have a new account, and as long as it doesnt get booted, I'll play nice. That account is,.........................................................................ismoseppo

NightTrain

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2014, 09:36:44 PM »
Best place to live in BC might be Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna or Penticton. I am from Kamloops. Big place now. Kelowna is partly a retirement place. Hot and dry in the summer but Okanagan Lake is right there. Gotta be better than flat prairie living.

lived in Kamloops and Penticton. We are actually looking at Oliver or Osoyoos.

ismoseppo

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2014, 09:38:40 PM »
yes this is me. I genuinely hope this account lasts.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »
ok, you have my word, since the truth is out about me and my life, that I will from this point make a more solid contribution to getbig. You are right, enough is enough of me being a dickwad (limpdick shitstain as it may be). I'll put the effort in, might slide backwards here and there, but it will happen. However, it wont happen on this account. This isnt mine. I have a new account, and as long as it doesnt get booted, I'll play nice. That account is,.........................................................................ismoseppo
start a new thread and let this one die
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
start a new thread and let this one die

and call the thread what?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
and call the thread what?
forgive me getbig for I have sinned   
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:03 PM »
forgive me getbig for I have sinned   

ooooo I actually like it

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2014, 09:45:44 PM »

now Vernon has become the most retirement of the area, and Kelowna has become more of a party town, very seasonal.  but the area is definitely the best in all of Canada.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2014, 09:47:40 PM »
lived in Kamloops and Penticton. We are actually looking at Oliver or Osoyoos.

oliver and osoyoos are great.  my friend lives in OK falls, south of Penticton, close to Oliver.  beautiful area.

ismoseppo

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:56 PM »
oliver and osoyoos are great.  my friend lives in OK falls, south of Penticton, close to Oliver.  beautiful area.

love Okanagan Falls, went there lots. Theres that one town I cant remember name of, had a HUGE flood last year. But it has a beach and the water has to be the clearest in Canada, warm too

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2014, 10:03:12 PM »
I had an aunt who had a 50 acre farm about 5 or 10 miles south of Enderby. I spent two summers there when I was 11 and 12. Living anywhere from Kamloops to the southern Okanagan is great. You can grow just about anything there. Sydney is better, though, because we have no winters.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2014, 10:06:15 PM »
I had an aunt who had a 50 acre farm about 5 or 10 miles south of Enderby. I spent two summers there when I was 11 and 12. Living anywhere from Kamloops to the southern Okanagan is great. You can grow just about anything there. Sydney is better, though, because we have no winters.

and they do grow just about anything there!!  lots of illicit activity there now.