Author Topic: Predictions for Pacquaio v Bradley 2  (Read 1251 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Predictions for Pacquaio v Bradley 2
« on: March 16, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »
manny loses by another controversial decision

manny's lost his handspeed and bradley is slick defensively  and tough to hit clean
it'll be close but Bradley wins again by another controversial decision

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Predictions for Pacquaio v Bradley 2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 03:00:30 AM »
Great 2 twinks "hitting" each other with pillows, I can t wait

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 03:35:42 AM »
Manny by UD, like he should have had in the first fight.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:11:24 AM »
if bradley isn't robbed, fmw won't fight lara #1 154 or bradley #1 147. 

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 09:05:57 AM »
Manny was robbed last time, he will put Bradley away in decisive fashion this time, but father time is ''calling"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »
I predict i'll be in the 10th row  ;)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 04:22:33 PM »
I thought the first fight was pretty close. I didn't see the robbery everyone was talking about. If you ignore the HBO commentators sucking pacquaio's cock.

Pac has been slipping for a long time now. He's still a great fighter but a shadow of what he used to be able to do in the ring 5-10 years ago. He looked good against Rios but Rios style was made for Pac.

Bradley has taken on everybody. He hasn't taken an easy fight in years. He's also very disciplined and always in great shape. He fought most of the first fight with a broken ankle.

Bradley may feel like he has something to prove after the controversy of the first fight and fight more aggresivley which would work in Pac's favor. It's a tough fight to call. Probably another close decision either way. Depending on whose style the judges favor.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 05:07:46 PM »
I predict i'll be in the 10th row  ;)

what are those tix costing ES?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 08:39:31 PM »
what are those tix costing ES?

gf's dad is in gov't in philipines... so, zero? lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 10:15:41 AM »
I thought the first fight was pretty close. I didn't see the robbery everyone was talking about. If you ignore the HBO commentators sucking pacquaio's cock.

Pac has been slipping for a long time now. He's still a great fighter but a shadow of what he used to be able to do in the ring 5-10 years ago. He looked good against Rios but Rios style was made for Pac.

Bradley has taken on everybody. He hasn't taken an easy fight in years. He's also very disciplined and always in great shape. He fought most of the first fight with a broken ankle.

Bradley may feel like he has something to prove after the controversy of the first fight and fight more aggresivley which would work in Pac's favor. It's a tough fight to call. Probably another close decision either way. Depending on whose style the judges favor.
jim lumply sucks , he goes off on a rant while something is happening in the fight and continues right on with it ignoring the action in the ring.  sometimes he tries to make the fight more interesting like interjecting inane commentary when nothing is going on. manny hits him with a right a left , bang, bang , bang. point is he sucks. calvin murthy should have decked him oh so many years ago.
F

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 01:20:44 PM »
Pacquiao by unan. dec.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 01:32:16 PM »
Bradley can't stand toe to toe with power fighters and will move and volume Manny.

Manny is getting old, too old for this. Bradley by SD.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 03:03:54 PM »
Bradley will emerge victorious.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »
jim lumply sucks , he goes off on a rant while something is happening in the fight and continues right on with it ignoring the action in the ring.  sometimes he tries to make the fight more interesting like interjecting inane commentary when nothing is going on. manny hits him with a right a left , bang, bang , bang. point is he sucks. calvin murthy should have decked him oh so many years ago.

When he did that I cringed. It was embarrassing. Nothing special was going on at all and Lampley had a fucking orgasim.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 06:40:01 PM »
Bradley can't stand toe to toe with power fighters and will move and volume Manny.

Manny is getting old, too old for this. Bradley by SD.

manny needs the money.  at some pt he will take a bullshit deal vs fmw, just for the much needed payday.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »
I don't think the 1st fight was as awful a decision as most do.  Not scoring it while watching, I thought Manny won.  When I re-watched it without the volume and biased commentary, I could see how judges gave Bradley a lot of rounds.  In most rounds, if not all rounds, Bradley carried the 1st 2 minutes.  Manny poured it on in the final minute and did more in his 1 minute of work than Bradley did during his 2.  Even though I scored it for Manny, I can see how some judges came to their conclusions.  I thought Manny was undertrained for their 1st fight.  I could actually tell by his physique during the 1st episode of 24/7, that he kind of let himself go.  I just don't think he was 100%.  When he got KO'd by JMM, he looked much better than he did against Bradley.  Save for the KO.  I thought he was on the verge of stopping JMM when he got careless and hit with the ultimate money punch.  I thought he was sharp and accurate against Rios.  I thought he responded well when Rios hit him and didn't show any signs of shell shock from being KO'd.  Bradley, fought a brave, yet bad fight against Provo.  I thought Bradley won that fight without controversy.  I also thought he damn near shut Marquez out.  The split decision was bullshit. 

After all that, I just don't know what to think going into this fight?  Bradley was injured for the last 8 rounds in the first fight, and still eked out the victory.  Manny was undertrained.  Manny got KTFO in his next fight.  Bradley took some concussive punishment.  They both pitched near shutouts in their next fights.  Both are motivated going into this fight.  I think it's going to be better than their 1st fight and extremely close.  If you put a gun to my head and make me pick?  Manny's power shots and still world class speed along with a much higher output than the 1st fight will make the difference.  Manny by 8-4 without controversy.  If he hurts Bradley anywhere near the degree that Provo did he will finish him.