Author Topic: Shredz makes millions via social media  (Read 52820 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Social Media the New Gold Mine for Supp companies
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
I will be speaking very candidly on ped use and other subjects here and do not want it tied to my business

I see.

the trainer

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2014, 08:32:24 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2014/03/19/instagram-marketing-helped-make-this-multi-million-dollar-nutritional-supplement-company/

Interesting article I stumbled upon. I started my own supp company 3 years ago without any outside capital as well and am now profiting in the 7 figure mark. All off instagram and Facebook, no High level Pros or major distributors necessary

Getbig does not take kindly to gimmicks coming here trying to pimp their shitty supplements, if you try to promote in this thread I will report it to a mod to have it deleted, now kindly fuck off.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2014, 09:26:04 PM »
Getbig does not take kindly to gimmicks coming here trying to pimp their shitty supplements, if you try to promote in this thread I will report it to a mod to have it deleted, now kindly fuck off.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2014, 09:26:34 PM »
I will be speaking very candidly on ped use and other subjects here and do not want it tied to my business

Ok then......we're waiting..... ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 11:21:53 PM »
Don't roll eyes. It's now become one of the best marketing methods around.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 11:45:53 PM »
Don't roll eyes. It's now become one of the best marketing methods around.

I've never used it to find supplement brands or gyms.
In fact, I don't use it all all.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2014, 12:00:52 AM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2014/03/19/instagram-marketing-helped-make-this-multi-million-dollar-nutritional-supplement-company/

Interesting article I stumbled upon. I started my own supp company 3 years ago without any outside capital as well and am now profiting in the 7 figure mark. All off instagram and Facebook, no High level Pros or major distributors necessary

You have Shawn Ray on your staff who has more brand recognition than 99% of the current pros.

There's a whole thread on this article.  Your boy CRACK is in it, so I'm sure you know it's been posted on GetBig.  "I just stumbled upon." is bullshit.  But it's understood you are trying to push your product.

In the end you are trying to be the Red Bull of the supplement industry.  The shit in the tubs doesn't work and is irrelevant, it's the Media Company behind it that matters.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
I've never used it to find supplement brands or gyms.
In fact, I don't use it all all.

You don't find them. We find you

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2014, 12:14:01 AM »
You don't find them. We find you

I wonder how, without any 'social' media account and only one (and final) expo visit in the past...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2014, 03:01:19 AM »
I wonder how, without any 'social' media account and only one (and final) expo visit in the past...

we find you right here, right now

BUY MUSCLETECH!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2014, 03:50:11 AM »
we find you right here, right now

BUY MUSCLETECH!!

;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 04:41:55 AM »
I only buy these supplements:

Goodrum's Great Gains

Body Brew by Bergsma

Coach Huang's Anabolic Rice Protein

Avidan Nutrition Orange Chicken Powder

Sebastian's Auschwitz Mix

NightTrain

Re: Shredz Nutrition, CRACK and GetBroke
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2014, 11:44:29 PM »
Vince the internets mogul of camp view trailer park and bit coin aficionado please tell us about this big 4x4 secret storage locker you rented.

I literally think you're the only person I have met that sells supplements and can't make money.

LOL OUCH!!!!!!

NightTrain

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2014, 01:13:25 AM »
I only buy these supplements:

Goodrum's Great Gains

Body Brew by Bergsma

Coach Huang's Anabolic Rice Protein

Avidan Nutrition Orange Chicken Powder

Sebastian's Auschwitz Mix

Impressive roster but you may be disappointed with the results. Just going by their "promoters"...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2014, 07:05:19 AM »
I hate people who brag about boning someone's wife.. 1 is she famous, 2 is she extremely hot, 3 have pics or vid... If non of these 3 apply no1 gives 2 shits
Even then no one really gives a shit... women usually have sex lives before they meet their husbands.

mayan

• Getbig II
Re: Shredz makes millions via social media
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2014, 07:26:54 AM »
Less than 30% of Fortune 500 CEO's use social media at all and only 30 or 40 of them (7%) even have a facebook profile.  Social media is silly bullshit for morons to temporarily make spare change from other morons, the legitimate business world has no interest.  Good luck creating a global brand (no one outside of the fitness industry knows who Shredz is and the article about their success is mostly lies) with instagram.  Stuff the mattress while you can.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2014, 07:30:56 AM »
Less than 30% of Fortune 500 CEO's use social media at all and only 30 or 40 of them (7%) even have a facebook profile.  Social media is silly bullshit for morons to temporarily make spare change from other morons, the legitimate business world has no interest.  Good luck creating a global brand (no one outside of the fitness industry knows who Shredz is and the article about their success is mostly lies) with instagram.  Stuff the mattress while you can.

Solid post

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »
Less than 30% of Fortune 500 CEO's use social media at all and only 30 or 40 of them (7%) even have a facebook profile.  Social media is silly bullshit for morons to temporarily make spare change from other morons, the legitimate business world has no interest.

The legitimate business world spends billions of dollars on digital marketing and social media strategy.  Your sample of 150 or so CEOs means nothing at all.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2014, 11:08:01 AM »
The legitimate business world spends billions of dollars on digital marketing and social media strategy.  Your sample of 150 or so CEOs means nothing at all.
I was gonna say... i work at one of the worlds largest aerospace manufacturing companys, and we extensively use social media both to find qualified applicants (LinkedIn) and to advertise....

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »
???

Wasn't there an user on getbig about 2 yrs ago named "CRACK", who was bragging about his bro's up and coming company?  I guess he got the last laugh on Not Rich and Always Failing.

http://www.shredz.com/the-corporate-team/

SHREDZ® Supplements hires Allison Lee as Director of National Sales after seven years with ScanSource, a $3 billion company, to grow company’s international sales numbers.  Not only has Allison proven that she has what it takes to make a positive impact on the SHREDZ community, but she exemplifies what we stand for and brings a passion that is necessary to be a part of our team.

SHREDZ® Supplements, the fastest growing name in the health and fitness industry, announced the hire of Allison Lee as Director of International Sales. Lee brings seven years of wholesale and international distribution experience to her new role with SHREDZ. Her proven ability to strategize and coordinate the logistics necessary to bolster international sales will be integral to SHREDZ’s growing global success.
Prior to joining SHREDZ, Lee spent seven years with ScanSource Inc., a $3 billion company. There, her ability to create contacts and foster relationships with manufacturers and retailers helped grow the company’s largest account from $2 million to $6 million in revenue in two years with continual growth thereafter. Lee developed and executed three-week sales training seminars and lead teams that created marketing strategies and product demonstrations. Chief Executive Officer Arvin Lal says he’s excited for Lee to put her stamp on the SHREDZ movement.

“As SHREDZ continues to be contacted by international distributors, it is important that we bring someone on the team who is capable of keeping up with our rapid growth. Not only has Allison proven that she has what it takes to make a positive impact on the SHREDZ community, but she exemplifies what we stand for and brings a passion that is necessary to be a part of our team.”
Lee received a Bachelor’s in Science in Economics and a minor in Law from Clemson University.

Lee lives in Jersey City, N.J., with her dog, a golden doodle named Tilly. She loves to cook and often brings her treats to SHREDZ headquarters. Lee has her hopes set on competing in her second National Physique Competition show. SHREDZ, the fastest growing name in health and wellness on social media, was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. The company is led by co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Arvin Lal. SHREDZ offers maximum strength nutraceuticals, including its flagship product, SHREDZ Maximum Strength Fat Burner. The entire product line is manufactured and warehoused in the United States and distributed throughout more than 50 countries.

Tl;DR;FY;KY

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2014, 11:18:30 AM »
Obviously some Shredz employees bumped up this crappy ass thread again. ::)
A

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2014, 11:27:10 AM »
How's caliber fitness going you broke burnt faggott?

shredz employee detected

"latinHeat"

lol. you're gayer than Vince

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »
I had the Shredz team at my FitX Expo in Melbourne last week. They bought in a team of 16 including all of their athletes and staff. They took a big booth, 54m2, had a DJ, media wall, film crew and gave out 5000 tee shirts.

This would have cost them plenty and they absolutely rocked the expo. They are all over social media and online marketing.

I was glad to have them involved and can honestly say they were every easy to deal with.

Did they bring in Joey Swole? They promote this bag of AAS as natural on a lot of videos directed at young men.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2014, 11:43:15 AM »
Whatever you say try hard gimmick
Whatever you say try hard gimmick

har har har

except i'm too smoof to be a gimmick

idiot

you're OBVIOUSLY new here