Author Topic: Shredz makes millions via social media  (Read 52436 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Shredz makes millions via social media
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:54:49 AM »
 ???

Wasn't there an user on getbig about 2 yrs ago named "CRACK", who was bragging about his bro's up and coming company?  I guess he got the last laugh on Not Rich and Always Failing.

http://www.shredz.com/the-corporate-team/

SHREDZ® Supplements hires Allison Lee as Director of National Sales after seven years with ScanSource, a $3 billion company, to grow company’s international sales numbers.  Not only has Allison proven that she has what it takes to make a positive impact on the SHREDZ community, but she exemplifies what we stand for and brings a passion that is necessary to be a part of our team.

SHREDZ® Supplements, the fastest growing name in the health and fitness industry, announced the hire of Allison Lee as Director of International Sales. Lee brings seven years of wholesale and international distribution experience to her new role with SHREDZ. Her proven ability to strategize and coordinate the logistics necessary to bolster international sales will be integral to SHREDZ’s growing global success.
Prior to joining SHREDZ, Lee spent seven years with ScanSource Inc., a $3 billion company. There, her ability to create contacts and foster relationships with manufacturers and retailers helped grow the company’s largest account from $2 million to $6 million in revenue in two years with continual growth thereafter. Lee developed and executed three-week sales training seminars and lead teams that created marketing strategies and product demonstrations. Chief Executive Officer Arvin Lal says he’s excited for Lee to put her stamp on the SHREDZ movement.

“As SHREDZ continues to be contacted by international distributors, it is important that we bring someone on the team who is capable of keeping up with our rapid growth. Not only has Allison proven that she has what it takes to make a positive impact on the SHREDZ community, but she exemplifies what we stand for and brings a passion that is necessary to be a part of our team.”
Lee received a Bachelor’s in Science in Economics and a minor in Law from Clemson University.

Lee lives in Jersey City, N.J., with her dog, a golden doodle named Tilly. She loves to cook and often brings her treats to SHREDZ headquarters. Lee has her hopes set on competing in her second National Physique Competition show. SHREDZ, the fastest growing name in health and wellness on social media, was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. The company is led by co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Arvin Lal. SHREDZ offers maximum strength nutraceuticals, including its flagship product, SHREDZ Maximum Strength Fat Burner. The entire product line is manufactured and warehoused in the United States and distributed throughout more than 50 countries.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Re: Shredz Nutrition, CRACK and GetBroke
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 03:59:11 AM »

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:06:00 AM »
Hey shit for brains: Guess what? Nobody knows or cares what you're talking about.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 05:11:46 AM »
Difficult wall of text to parse.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 06:33:09 AM »
Hey shit for brains: Guess what? Nobody knows or cares what you're talking about.

I'm impressed, gimmick.  Carry on.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
Would eat the corn of her shit

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 07:02:12 AM »
Yea joey swolle

LoL is that greasy paki next to joey the owner of shredz? Someone said he was related to rich gaspari's wife

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 07:04:55 AM »
Joey had a recent thread here where he administered a fairly impressive owning but I forget who the victim was.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 07:45:41 AM »
Toscani. Brutal. No vendetta.

You rascal:

Haha!

:D

The best part of that thread was that later there was an impartial third party who was like "yeah I've fucked her too" lol

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 08:21:56 AM »
I hate people who brag about boning someone's wife.. 1 is she famous, 2 is she extremely hot, 3 have pics or vid... If non of these 3 apply no1 gives 2 shits

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 08:23:26 AM »
I hate people who brag about boning someone's wife.. 1 is she famous, 2 is she extremely hot, 3 have pics or vid... If non of these 3 apply no1 gives 2 shits

Ray J Syndrome

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 08:29:03 AM »
Ray J Syndrome

Nothing wrong with that brother. It sets your sexual targets high and prepares you for any possible encounter you may have with a famous or popular woman.. They are much like normal woman, wanting to be slayed by a shredded getbigger

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »
Holy crap....a lot of people on board with this company. I went to there website and they have a lot of people working for them at shreddz.   Just curious is this supplement company really that well known. Never really seen there products anywhere.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 01:46:24 PM »
Would eat the corn of her shit

I wonder if Joey is hitting that...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
Wow...very high markup on the supplements.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »

they refer to that as "profit"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 05:07:10 PM »

hahaha says a guy who has online stores and lives in a trailer.
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 06:42:41 PM »
hahaha says a guy who has online stores and lives in a trailer.

I actually have a warehouse now but its for something I'm keeping under wraps.  Wait and see, shitface
A

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 06:58:10 PM »
Shredz is successful mostly because of their marketing on social media, particularly Instagram. They don't target the usual bodybuilding crowd as much as they target the mainstream. They have both males and females in really good shape being sponsored. Random chicks I know use Shredz, just because they see them getting pimped out on Instagram.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »

I actually have a warehouse now but its for something I'm keeping under wraps.  Wait and see, shitface

Vince the internets mogul of camp view trailer park and bit coin aficionado please tell us about this big 4x4 secret storage locker you rented.

I literally think you're the only person I have met that sells supplements and can't make money.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 07:16:21 PM »
Vince the internets mogul of camp view trailer park and bit coin aficionado please tell us about this big 4x4 secret storage locker you rented.

I literally think you're the only person I have met that sells supplements and can't make money.

I decided against the bitcoin rigs.  Got something really cool coming that I'm pretty stoked about.....the best part is that its already out and you don't even fucking realize it. ;)
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 07:18:41 PM »

I decided against the bitcoin rigs.  Got something really cool coming that I'm pretty stoked about.....the best part is that its already out and you don't even fucking realize it. ;)

Vince you live your life three steps behind. Bit coins, selling prepaid legal, the list goes on... People get rich off of you and that you don't even realize.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »

i just burst out laughing in the cafeteria at work. :D
b

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 02:47:32 AM »
Must be a front for illegal Arab stuff.
Super high priced snake oil, I cant imagine many people are buying it.
Specially when I've never seen their line on any of the known supp sites (Lockout, etc)...

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 03:09:55 AM »
I had the Shredz team at my FitX Expo in Melbourne last week. They bought in a team of 16 including all of their athletes and staff. They took a big booth, 54m2, had a DJ, media wall, film crew and gave out 5000 tee shirts.

This would have cost them plenty and they absolutely rocked the expo. They are all over social media and online marketing.

I was glad to have them involved and can honestly say they were every easy to deal with.