Author Topic: Lethargy, sleepy  (Read 2314 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Lethargy, sleepy
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:34:39 AM »
Hi,

Did anyone exeprience fking lethargy, sleepy ( the most in the afternoon ), lack of motivation to train on cycle? I'm on 350mg test ( UGL ) and 525mg NPP week and i notice it. What can cause it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Lethargy, sleepy
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »
Influx of hormones and higher levels.  Remember how you felt when you were a teenager and wanted to sleep a lot?  Same thing here.  For the same reason.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:11:22 PM »
Hi,

Did anyone exeprience fking lethargy, sleepy ( the most in the afternoon ), lack of motivation to train on cycle? I'm on 350mg test ( UGL ) and 525mg NPP week and i notice it. What can cause it?

if your not taking an AI then start.
sept 10th APF

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »
if your not taking an AI then start.

Can estrogen have a significant impact on daily energy levels?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »
yup.
sept 10th APF

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:31:05 PM »
12.5mg exe e2d i take.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 12:10:14 PM »
E2 checked in lab. It's too low... Can too low estro cause it? How can i bump it so fast?  ???

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
I thought it was my cycle too and the water bloat I was experiencing made me snore even louder my wife told me. I then went to a sleep clinic and they said I had a very mild form of sleep apnea. Just enough to make it to where I wasn't hitting deep REM sleep for long enough. Got me one of the new breathing machines and though you feel and look like an idiot...you wake up like you slept for two days. It's fucking awesome.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 08:08:21 PM »
I thought it was my cycle too and the water bloat I was experiencing made me snore even louder my wife told me. I then went to a sleep clinic and they said I had a very mild form of sleep apnea. Just enough to make it to where I wasn't hitting deep REM sleep for long enough. Got me one of the new breathing machines and though you feel and look like an idiot...you wake up like you slept for two days. It's fucking awesome.

my sleep sucks lately.. worse than normal.

I can't lie on my back and sleep without feeling like I'm choking... and when I do fall asleep, apparently it sounds like I'm choking lol.

I saw online that you can only get those cpaps with a prescription.. wtf?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 08:54:12 PM »
I don't have water bloat cuz i decrease e2 too much... I need to increase it now. What will be the best way to do it in the fastest time? Up the dose of test can't be good becouse i'm using long ester so it will take too much time to increase blood concentration.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 02:03:01 AM »
The NPP might be increasing estrogen or other estrogenic hormones and not showing up as estrogen
Does aromatised dianabol show up as estrogen? Same sides but I have no idea if it would show up as E2

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 05:42:55 AM »
So only one way to increase E2 is upping Test dose?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:00:17 AM »

I can't lie on my back and sleep without feeling like I'm choking... and when I do fall asleep, apparently it sounds like I'm choking lol.

Classic sign of sleep apnea! In fact with the sleep study it the first thing they asked me.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »
The NPP might be increasing estrogen or other estrogenic hormones and not showing up as estrogen
Does aromatised dianabol show up as estrogen? Same sides but I have no idea if it would show up as E2
yeah,progesterone.

i see fatties and bloaties with low estrogen readings, oh well, itll be some other female hormone then.

anyone who read a scientifical book will know that bbuilders estrogen, androgen talk is merely scratching the surface, the community knows fuck all about hormones in general.

i dont say i know, but damn when i read those books i realized we know nothing, its way too complicated.

however lethargy can come from 100 things, low estrogen being one.but its typical for when stsrting gear, lethargy can be an issue.
maybe its just slighter harder training and the body hasnt adapted to the ectra needs in recovery.

can work the other way too, when coming off ogear and the workouts are a joke compared to before, you feel like newborn all day at times.

and yeah estrogen and progesteron reading from this day dont mean much, the trend, tendency are more important.

its easy,if the body needs rest,give it rest.

i must say though that some best workouts been on lethargic days, after warmup, suddenly youre superman
n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 12:09:58 PM »
One more thing. I feel tired, lethargy and like shit through day. But when i go to the gym, after warmup and few first sets i feel very weel. Fking lethargy, tired go away and few hours after training i feel very well too. So maybe it's not from estrogen? But i feel for few days a little joint pain, less muscle regeneration etc.

Wtf... what is cause it?  >:(

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 03:20:00 PM »
yeah,progesterone.

i see fatties and bloaties with low estrogen readings, oh well, itll be some other female hormone then.

anyone who read a scientifical book will know that bbuilders estrogen, androgen talk is merely scratching the surface, the community knows fuck all about hormones in general.

i dont say i know, but damn when i read those books i realized we know nothing, its way too complicated.

however lethargy can come from 100 things, low estrogen being one.but its typical for when stsrting gear, lethargy can be an issue.
maybe its just slighter harder training and the body hasnt adapted to the ectra needs in recovery.

can work the other way too, when coming off ogear and the workouts are a joke compared to before, you feel like newborn all day at times.

and yeah estrogen and progesteron reading from this day dont mean much, the trend, tendency are more important.

its easy,if the body needs rest,give it rest.

i must say though that some best workouts been on lethargic days, after warmup, suddenly youre superman

^ This is the truth. ...I have had some knarly leg workouts on those days when I never even wanted to go to the gym. ...could be that your body is so damn rested and stocked up on nutrients and shit... who knows but so true.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 03:51:46 PM »
^ This is the truth. ...I have had some knarly leg workouts on those days when I never even wanted to go to the gym. ...could be that your body is so damn rested and stocked up on nutrients and shit... who knows but so true.
ts weird, even just the resting can do this, there was days where i didnt have any food for 24hrs, but didnt work out for 2 days, and then boom, epic workout.

the worst workouts seem when too little sleep was the case, no matter how much food, its always bad.

n

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »

Try craigslist.