Author Topic: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats  (Read 13447 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Shoving Gay agenda down our throats
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:20:24 AM »
These anti-gay groups need to use better sayings.  Some Church leader in NY upset that the Mayor is boycotting the St. Patty's day parade because they banned gay groups from marching went on a tirade about how the facist liberals shoving the gay agenda down their throats.  lol.  Freudian slip much?

Lol at the church calling others facist who's main belief is follow us or go to hell.

Simple Simon

Re: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:21:38 AM »
Whats the gay agenda?   ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 07:23:09 AM »
I've just pm'd shizzo, he's quite high up in those circles

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:25:20 AM »
Whats the gay agenda?   ???

2014, just out.
 :D
S

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:35:26 AM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:40:24 AM »
2014, just out.
 :D

Good for you. Staying in the closet is bad for you.
$

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 07:47:51 AM »

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:12 AM »
It's literally being promoted now, that if you don't have a gay experience you are predjudiced and not giving yourself a true chance to know if your really gay. Pathetic....

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 07:57:17 AM »
Gay agenda = pushing on the 97% of heterosexual population that gays need more rights than heteros and the media portrayal that homosexuality is almost the "norm".

Almost every show on tv has a gay character on it. Why? To make the shit seem cool and hip to the population.

I find it hilarious because they want mainstream acceptance and it's there for the most part. But has anyone attended or seen video of a gay pride parade? It's a fucking freak show…and these are the same people who want to be taken seriously.

Listen, I'm not a homophobe nor do I give a fuuuck if people are gay. Just don't make such an issue out of being gay. That's all.
Shut the fuck up!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 08:02:08 AM »
You guuys are all weird fucks, gay agenda, if you are effected by this maybe you are a fag.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 08:08:00 AM »
Gay agenda = pushing on the 97% of heterosexual population that gays need more rights than heteros and the media portrayal that homosexuality is almost the "norm".

Almost every show on tv has a gay character on it. Why? To make the shit seem cool and hip to the population.

I find it hilarious because they want mainstream acceptance and it's there for the most part. But has anyone attended or seen video of a gay pride parade? It's a fucking freak show…and these are the same people who want to be taken seriously.

Listen, I'm not a homophobe nor do I give a fuuuck if people are gay. Just don't make such an issue out of being gay. That's all.
Shut the fuck up!

Agreed, couldn't have said it any better.. But don't say that outloud you will be labeled antigay! I also hate that if you so happen to whoop a gay dudes ass not for being gay but if he so happens to be gay then automatic hate crime.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 08:11:15 AM »
   Time to ungay this thread  ::)

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 08:12:47 AM »
That pic would have worked circa 05, but in this day she looks like a post op twink

alabama ftw

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:20:51 AM »
Could you please show me the proposal/bills that gays should have more rights than heterosexuals? Could you please explain what "the gay agenda" is and which groups publicly support this agenda? Or was that something that came from your ass?

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 08:24:27 AM »
Could you please show me the proposal/bills that gays should have more rights than heterosexuals? Could you please explain what "the gay agenda" is and which groups publicly support this agenda? Or was that something that came from your ass?

"Hate crime" is a symbol of having more rights.. You don't get extra time tacked on for killing a hetro, unlike beating up a gay..they also get a special day with a parade.. I haven't been to many straight people's day parade nor a heterosexual parade...

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 08:28:27 AM »
"Hate crime" is a symbol of having more rights.. You don't get extra time tacked on for killing a hetro, unlike beating up a gay..they also get a special day with a parade.. I haven't been to many straight people's day parade nor a heterosexual parade...
That's because gaybashing is a popular fucking trend you fucking idiot. That shit happens more than a bit and your a shelter moron to think otherwise.

That's one of the prime example where they should have protection.

The problem shit, is where they go beyond right to be gay, and group transsexual, promiscuous sex, gender roles and all this other queer ass shit in with it.

Apparently you can't have any beliefs on sex, gender, parenting, or just what it means to be annoying without being a homophobe.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 08:34:18 AM »
That's because gaybashing is a popular fucking trend you fucking idiot. That shit happens more than a bit and your a shelter moron to think otherwise.

The problem shit, is where they go beyond right to be gay, and group transsexual, promiscuous sex, gender roles and all this other queer ass shit in with it.

Apparently you can't have any beliefs on sex, gender, parenting, or just what it means to be annoying without being a homophobe.

Didnt understand much if the gaylic

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »

Time to ungay this thread  ::)

Yeah

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 08:37:15 AM »

are there assholes out there who have beaten up guys because they were gay?  YES.

is it "a popular trend"?  NO

stop it.  you watch too many after school specials.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 08:44:15 AM »
   Time to ungay this thread  ::)

That's a tranny you queer.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 08:46:09 AM »

Shut the fuck up!

This. I have no problem with gays in general, but lately it has been really pushed hard in every form of media...it is being glamorized, almost promoted in todays society. Every tv show now has gay characters or gays getting married or men making out with each other...its getting pretty ridiculous.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »
This. I have no problem with gays in general, but lately it has been really pushed hard in every form of media...it is being glamorized, almost promoted in todays society. Every tv show now has gay characters or gays getting married or men making out with each other...its getting pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, it's especially fucking ridiculous when they have hetero characters or straight people getting married or a man and a woman making out with each other. Ugh. Human experiences

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:21 AM »
Yeah, it's especially fucking ridiculous when they have hetero characters or straight people getting married or a man and a woman making out with each other. Ugh. Human experiences

Thats not ridiculous, thats normal.

TV shows/media that depict some 25% of the population as flaming homos who want to get married is ridiculous and is pure propoganda.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »
Thats not ridiculous, thats normal.

TV shows/media that depict some 25% of the population as flaming homos who want to get married is ridiculous and is pure propoganda.

How interesting, considering that about 20% of the population is gay. Horrible to have TV reflect the general population.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as "normal."

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »

How interesting, considering that about 20% of the population is gay. Horrible to have TV reflect the general population.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as "normal."

You're dwelling in the borderland of imbecility..... stupid bitch.