Author Topic: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats  (Read 13440 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
It's not just gay agenda, but everything you see and hear on the Main Stream Media.

So who controls the MSM?

The MSM is owned by 6 very large media companies.

MSM newscasters are reading scripted teleprompters.

Dig down even further and you'll find who really controls/owns everything.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »
A sick, perverted 2% trying to mainstream their lifestyle. What are we gonna be seeing on TV in ten years? Public buttfucking?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2014, 03:15:29 PM »
Yeah

Thanks for un-gaying the thread. Whilst very welcome with me, you'll have a few haters set upon you soon.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
Gay Agenda:
get up and walk the dog and fix breakfast
go to the gym
go to work
stop by the store for food
go home and read the mail; eat dinner; talk to your partner about the day
go to bed and repeat the rest of the week.
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
How interesting, considering that about 20% of the population is gay. Horrible to have TV reflect the general population.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as "normal."

1 in 5 people are homosexual?  that's so ridiculous. 

the funny thing is when people say something as stupid as 1 in 5 people are gay and I laugh at them and tell them that their estimate is ridiculous, they react like I just said something bigoted or mean.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2014, 04:04:30 PM »
1 in 5 people are homosexual?  that's so ridiculous. 

the funny thing is when people say something as stupid as 1 in 5 people are gay and I laugh at them and tell them that their estimate is ridiculous, they react like I just said something bigoted or mean.

Yes dude, it's that high, seriously look at the homosexual species in nature it's like 15% of the population. It's a sad truth, I have gay friends but it's close to that. I wouldn't call them friends, they come to parties and shit, we don't hang out alone, he's like a chick, probably suck my dick real good though.

Point is, sexuality is a scale, a continuum, most are actually bisexual in attraction. Look at this site, you don't find the men posing arousing you fag? bryan said you could grate cheese on ronnies glutes, you wouldn't want to do that?

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »
I find the whole gay agenda hard to swallow. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

50% of all gay men were born that way... the other half got sucked into it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2014, 04:17:26 PM »
The Saint Patrick's day parade committee in NY approves who can march and who can't.  They said any gay could march in any approved group but they don't want floats of half naked men shaking their ass less chaps to the crowd. The Halloween parade in NY features many obscene gay marchers showing their junk to the crowd and topless lesbians. St. Patrick day parade is a parade that is first a parade for a Saint recognized by a major religion in the US. Why does there have to be a gay specific float or marchers?

I know this explanation doesn't float with the valueless and politically correct society we live in. Truth be told no one would have any objection if Jews or Muslim didn't want a group out of any parade they might have. Catholics are fair game though.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »
Thanks for un-gaying the thread. Whilst very welcome with me, you'll have a few haters set upon you soon.

Before you indulge in a lustful frenzy you should know...... that these two just happen to be trannies.

Yeah

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2014, 04:23:16 PM »
Gay Agenda:
go to the gym
go to work

You are blind and deaf if you deny that there is a VERY VOCAL subset of the gay population that proclaims their homosexuality ad nauseum. Even plenty of gays have admitted this to me. There IS a gay agenda and it is absolutely disproportionately shoved down the throats of the rest of the Western world.

You think those people just want equal rights under the tax code (the only 'right' they don't currently have in most US states)? That they will shutup afterwards? yeah right. They are exhibitionists.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2014, 04:35:10 PM »
I can't wait for the first divorce of a legal gay marriage where major assets are taken. Can you see a guy who has a house worth millions and major league money getting a gay divorce to a spouse who brings little to the table? When the attorneys want to give his house to the other, alimony and child support I bet it will put a damper on legal gay marriage. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »
These anti-gay groups need to use better sayings.  Some Church leader in NY upset that the Mayor is boycotting the St. Patty's day parade because they banned gay groups from marching went on a tirade about how the facist liberals shoving the gay agenda down their throats.  lol.  Freudian slip much?

Lol at the church calling others facist who's main belief is follow us or go to hell.

1- Gay people have no business marching in St.Patty's parade, I mean, what part of the catholic church and their saints are against gay people ?

WoooSSHHHHHHH

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
as long as an agenda is the gay thing getting shoved down my throat.

Im not a sheep, i know when im being brainwashed.

its of no concern to me.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 04:58:48 PM »

You are blind and deaf if you deny that there is a VERY VOCAL subset of the gay population that proclaims their homosexuality ad nauseum. Even plenty of gays have admitted this to me. There IS a gay agenda and it is absolutely disproportionately shoved down the throats of the rest of the Western world.

You think those people just want equal rights under the tax code (the only 'right' they don't currently have in most US states)? That they will shutup afterwards? yeah right. They are exhibitionists.

You must have a bee in your bonnet if you are paying attention to this "very vocal subset" and feeling threatened by them.  The last time I checked there were plenty of straight exhibitionists all over the country and no one is fretting over their "agenda."  Ever been to Mardi Gras?  Exhibitionism abounds.  Ever been to bodybuilding expo?  Exhibitionism again.  From spiked hair, to tattoos, to earrings, body piercing, and roided muscle, exhibitionism is at the core of bodybuilding--it's certainly not about fitness--and you don't seem to have a problem with that.  Why you are so focused on this "very vocal subset" that presumably has nothing to do with you and even most gay people ignore.   ::)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2014, 05:00:17 PM »
This whole debacle has pissed me off no end.

I heard one of these LGBT bullshit artists saying "372 groups get to parade under their banner" blah blah blah, we are LGBT Irish Americans why can''t we parade under Irish LGBT banner?

I'll tell you why dip shit. Do you see the straight white males banner? Or the single moms banner? No. Because it is mostly sports clubs, religious groups or socially significant groups like charities or businesses.

Fuck sake. They ask not to be judged solely by sexuality yet ask to be able to parade... solely on the basis of their sexuality.

I'm convinced it is a shrieking minority among the gay community who care about this yet all the liberal retards in media decry anyone who speaks against it as a dinosaur when it isn't discrimination, it is common sense.

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2014, 05:04:32 PM »
You must have a bee in your bonnet if you are paying attention to this "very vocal subset" and feeling threatened by them.  The last time I checked there were plenty of straight exhibitionists all over the country and no one is fretting over their "agenda."  Ever been to Mardi Gras?  Exhibitionism abounds.  Ever been to bodybuilding expo?  Exhibitionism again.  From spiked hair, to tattoos, to earrings, body piercing, and roided muscle, exhibitionism is at the core of bodybuilding--it's certainly not about fitness--and you don't seem to have a problem with that.  Why you are so focused on this "very vocal subset" that presumably has nothing to do with you and even most gay people ignore.   ::)

Who said I was focused and threatened by this minority? I am merely annoyed. I am aware of the reality and reject their premise that it's all about equal rights and fairness. That's it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2014, 05:08:19 PM »
The people on this board that love America should be for EQUAL rights for EVERYONE. It seems weird that so many people on here defend america, yet they are perfectly find with a group being segregated against (not being allowed to march in a parade). Isn't america all about equal rights for EVERYONE and not just the majority?

Yeah this.  What is the "gay agenda" anyways?  Seems like a Fox News talking point

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
These anti-gay groups need to use better sayings.  Some Church leader in NY upset that the Mayor is boycotting the St. Patty's day parade because they banned gay groups from marching went on a tirade about how the facist liberals shoving the gay agenda down their throats.  lol.  Freudian slip much?

Lol at the church calling others facist who's main belief is follow us or go to hell.

their generally the ones that end up getting caught hanging around public conveniences hoping to have 7+ inches of man meat 'shoved down their throats'  

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2014, 05:24:41 PM »
Yes dude, it's that high, seriously look at the homosexual species in nature it's like 15% of the population. It's a sad truth, I have gay friends but it's close to that. I wouldn't call them friends, they come to parties and shit, we don't hang out alone, he's like a chick, probably suck my dick real good though.

Point is, sexuality is a scale, a continuum, most are actually bisexual in attraction. Look at this site, you don't find the men posing arousing you fag? bryan said you could grate cheese on ronnies glutes, you wouldn't want to do that?

there's just no way its 1 in 5 people.  I don't even think it's 1 in 10.  If I had to guess i'd say 1 in 20-30.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »
there's just no way its 1 in 5 people.  I don't even think it's 1 in 10.  If I had to guess i'd say 1 in 20-30.
Not a chance. Simon posted that right now it's around 4%, so maybe add a couple percent of people that are scared to come out... I'm saying 7%, tops.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »
Enjoy your ride while it lasts.
When "Rome" is gone, it's game over.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2014, 06:28:43 PM »
You must have a bee in your bonnet if you are paying attention to this "very vocal subset" and feeling threatened by them.  The last time I checked there were plenty of straight exhibitionists all over the country and no one is fretting over their "agenda."  Ever been to Mardi Gras?  Exhibitionism abounds.  Ever been to bodybuilding expo?  Exhibitionism again.  From spiked hair, to tattoos, to earrings, body piercing, and roided muscle, exhibitionism is at the core of bodybuilding--it's certainly not about fitness--and you don't seem to have a problem with that.  Why you are so focused on this "very vocal subset" that presumably has nothing to do with you and even most gay people ignore.   ::)

um yeah displays of sex and sexuality have been fought over in the public arena for the past 50 years.  you don't think straight people have encountered censorship when trying to express their sexuality?  are you from America? 

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »
Gay Agenda:
go to the gym
go to work
If you homos went by this routine and shut the fuck up about your sexual practices, no one would have a problem with gays.

No need to have an annual "I'm a man who enjoys being screwed in the ass" parades, please. ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »
If you homos went by this routine and shut the fuck up about your sexual practices, no one would have a problem with gays.

No need to have an annual "I'm a man who enjoys being screwed in the ass" parades, please. ::)
Or get upset when a parade typically reserved for sports and other activities will not allow an "I like gay butt secks" float. Why do they think they need a float dedicated to sexual preference?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2014, 06:46:09 PM »
As a side note this is a great time to get into law school and start practicing divorce law for gay "unions". Millions are to be made.
Especially between couples where there in one clear breadwinner and the other is just a twins bottom.

My girlfriend got invited to a Christmas party thrown by a gay couple. One guy was around 65 and had his own business. He was secretive about exactly what he did for fear of him losing accounts …etc. Completely understandable. His husband/partner was a flamboyant 40something that clearly loved the material things like his bmw, jewelry and big house.

They were a very conservative couple to the unknowing bystander, good normal people. I never looked at them as queer or fag.
If they were to get divorced…the older guy with the business would've been wiped out financially trying to keep his partner quiet about their relationship.