Author Topic: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats  (Read 13439 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2014, 07:01:36 PM »
Not a chance. Simon posted that right now it's around 4%, so maybe add a couple percent of people that are scared to come out... I'm saying 7%, tops.

Lot of closeted homos out there  :-\

That seems like a difficult stat to quantify anyways, sexuality isn't really a black-white thing where you're gay OR straight..... it's more of a sliding scale, kinda like race.  So I would be wary of clear-cut stats like "1 in 10 is gay"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 07:14:42 PM »
But that's the thing it's not gays propagating the Gay agenda which is why its so threatening.

It's feminist, news media, liberals, nihilists, valueless shits that propagate that garbage. It's not about giving people freedom, it's about taking freedom away and deciding what values are acceptable for the public.

Hate crimes, are suppose require proof that the violence is indiscriminate and based solely on a person is a member of minority group. Your suppose to prove the attack was selected at random. Therefore a coworker etc, can't be convicted of a hate crime, because they could supposedly have another motive other than random hate.

Not that I'll disagree that this shit gets murky pretty fucking fast.

I don't even think those groups care about homosexuals in general. From personal experience, those type of people usually use this issue to make them feel better about themselves, more special and "progressive".
all drugs - TPPIIP

MikMaq

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:54 PM »
I don't even think those groups care about homosexuals in general. From personal experience, those type of people usually use this issue to make them feel better about themselves, more special and "progressive".

But that's the whole point they don't care which is why agendas that make absolutely no fucking sense keep getting pushed.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »
1- Gay people have no business marching in St.Patty's parade, I mean, what part of the catholic church and their saints are against gay people ?

WoooSSHHHHHHH

Paddys, not Pattys

agenda21nwo

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2014, 12:54:52 AM »
Rotten diseased minds.  And don't underestimate the spiritual aspect.  Many of these persons are agents of demonic beings, some knowingly, many unknowingly.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2014, 12:56:59 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2014, 02:47:29 AM »
simple

Looks great.

ballsy without trunks, literally, but great nonetheless.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2014, 03:01:23 AM »
Looks great.

ALL bodybuilders should pose nude, no homo
Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2014, 06:20:00 AM »
It's all about pushing the envelope - contamination of society and culture destruction. "Gay rights" is just one step towards a "higher" goal.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2014, 06:46:37 AM »
Is there a community throat I can shove my "agenda" down?........sev?

;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »
If you homos went by this routine and shut the fuck up about your sexual practices, no one would have a problem with gays.

No need to have an annual "I'm a man who enjoys being screwed in the ass" parades, please. ::)
whats your hangup with butt sex and men? what about the lesbians; their pu$$y eating doesnt bother you; or just make you jealous?
How about the butt sex when its you and your wife/gf?  its still in the poop shoot. not any different.
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2014, 02:11:56 PM »
ALL bodybuilders should pose nude
fixed!
w

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »
whats your hangup with butt sex and men? what about the lesbians; their pu$$y eating doesnt bother you; or just make you jealous?
How about the butt sex when its you and your wife/gf?  its still in the poop shoot. not any different.

If you saw a monkey jerking himself off using feces as some kind of lotion, i'm guessing that you and most people would conclude that the monkey is disturbed...In fact some monkeys do this and other monkeys are grossed out by it...Well butt sex is rubbing a kawk in feces...When broken down is no less disturbing whether it's done to a man or woman...I've also read that there are homosexuals who don't do butt sex because they believe it's perverted...

dustin

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2014, 02:27:29 PM »
I don't mind gay people at all. I feel bad for them. The reason why they're freaking out is because the homophobes. The regular guys that simply don't give a fuck are caught in the crossfire between the overzealous homophobes and the overzealous homosexuals.

The sooner the discrimination ends, the sooner the bitching ends. I don't care of a dude fucks a chick, and I care even less if two dudes are fucking. I don't care about what people do behind closed doors, but it does bother a lot of people which is why we hear gay people crying all day long.

My wife did a radio broadcast about the LGBTQ movement and I felt pretty bad for those people. I went to all the interviews too and we even interviewed a teenager who underwent a female to male transformation. Poor guy (he identifies as a guy, so why give him any shit?) was simply born into the wrong body and has something wired in his head the wrong way. Why should anyone give him shit because he was born with the wrong junk? I feel really bad for them. The only time I pip up is when people start bashing them. Imagine being discriminated your entire life for shit that's beyond your control. Terrible.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »
If you saw a monkey jerking himself off using feces as some kind of lotion, i'm guessing that you and most people would conclude that the monkey is disturbed...In fact some monkeys do this and other monkeys are grossed out by it...Well butt sex is rubbing a kawk in feces...When broken down is no less disturbing whether it's done to a man or woman...I've also read that there are homosexuals who don't do butt sex because they believe it's perverted...
nit really, butt secks is rubbing your cock against a chicks sphincter.  Ivr butt fucked chicks a dozen times and not once had shit dick.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2014, 02:58:41 PM »
nit really, butt secks is rubbing your cock against a chicks sphincter.  Ivr butt fucked chicks a dozen times and not once had shit dick.
I have. Sadly. Not like full on shit on the dick, but speckles and some off yellow coloring on the schvantz. And sometimes it makes my room smell like poop.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2014, 03:01:37 PM »
I have. Sadly. Not like full on shit on the dick, but speckles and some off yellow coloring on the schvantz. And sometimes it makes my room smell like poop.
ive been lucky. Plus im adamant on proper wiping and make sure they have shit recently.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2014, 03:03:26 PM »
ive been lucky. Plus im adamant on proper wiping and make sure they have shit recently.

I literally had one ass to mouth last night.

we got liquored up for st paddys and did filthy things.

she was super clean though.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2014, 06:41:13 PM »

The fact that you are thinking about this sort of thing when it (presumably?) does not concern you is disturbing.  Maybe it does concern you...?  Doom finds it hard to believe that with all the available women in the world a heterosexual man has nothing better to occupy his time with than fantasizing about feces and anal sex between two men.  Bah!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2014, 06:42:59 PM »
The fact that you are thinking about this sort of thing when it (presumably?) does not concern you is disturbing.  Maybe it does concern you...?  Doom finds it hard to believe that with all the available women in the world a heterosexual man has nothing better to occupy his time with than fantasizing about feces and anal sex between two men.  Bah!
Bay why are you using the doom account so much instead of your primary? Although I do love the VonDoom angle.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2014, 06:29:15 AM »
Looks great.

your joke would be funny if he wasn't wearing trunks though.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2014, 09:59:59 AM »
The fact that you are thinking about this sort of thing when it (presumably?) does not concern you is disturbing.  Maybe it does concern you...?  Doom finds it hard to believe that with all the available women in the world a heterosexual man has nothing better to occupy his time with than fantasizing about feces and anal sex between two men.  Bah!

It's not just two men...It's anal sex between anyone...The first apes who stuck their cocks up each others asses were disturbed. Regardless of the sex...Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't still on the books in some States as being against the law?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2014, 01:19:08 PM »
seems your interest in sexually disturbed feces extends to other species as well.

lol...Butt sex originated from rape between apes...It's an act of aggression...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
lol...Butt sex originates from rape between apes...It's an act of aggression...

Prison Of The Apes.
Charlton Heston vs Bay.