Author Topic: Strange Sexual Encounter  (Read 6114 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Strange Sexual Encounter
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:58:18 AM »
Not to bore you with background detail, I went to this Milf's place (30yrs old)  in Chelsea after a night out, very pretty but a bit cocky, petite tanned, plastic boobs (not too big this time), we sit on the bed, I try and be polite and act like Im not just after sex so I started to make "deep" convo to try and show off the intelligent getbigger that I am and her 3 yr old son came up in conversation, girl breaks down in tears and starts crying hysterically, the kid has some firm of ADHD and she can't cope with her life no more. Now here I am at 4am in some randoms man's house comforting his woman and I can't get her to calm down.

I start to think of ways to exit this situation as the crying got worse, then she passionately kisses me whilst crying and starts making out with me....she pushes me down and start giving me a very fast action BJ and very mechanical (still crying) my c*ck was covered in tears, snot the whole slop and she was not slowing down...I was confused as hell and felt like this is very very wrong, I looked down and there a woman crying her eyes out with my cock in her mouth and yet I was loving it, felt like the best BJ I ever had. Came like a king and got the hell out as quickly as I could politely manage.

Haven't spoke to her and she just txt me this morning "hi babe" with no mention of our starnge encounter  ???

One chick I won't be seeing again.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Weekend Went Downhill (Again)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 08:02:54 AM »
That's sick man, I hope your dad doesn't find out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:05:32 AM »
 Name and number? and her exact location?

Yanin

• Getbig III
Re: Weekend Goes Downhill (Strange Sexual Encounter)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 08:11:30 AM »
And what part of this was the negative experience... Hysterical alcohol fueled emotions are the most vulnerable position a woman can be in, good going.

the trainer

Re: Strange Sexual Encounter
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:23:27 AM »
I was dating a girl once who would not put out and I got frustrated one night at my place and told her lets forget it cause we have being on many dates and I am not getting anywhere, so she she started crying and told me not to break up with her, then she started kissing me while crying and we started having sex, I remember her riding my cock with tears flowing down her cheeks it was really weird so I can totally relate.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 08:26:17 AM »
I was dating a girl once who would not put out and I got frustrated one night at my place and told her lets forget it cause we have being on many dates and I am not getting anywhere, so she she started crying and told me not to break up with her, then she started kissing me while crying and we started having sex, I remember her riding my cock with tears flowing down her cheeks it was really weird so I can totally relate.

This would have called for a change in position preferably one where her tears are not visible.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 08:29:47 AM »
most girls cry when I fuck them.  Don't understand why  ???

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 08:43:40 AM »
most girls cry when I fuck them.  Don't understand why  ???

Because they come to their senses in the middle of the sex and wonder why do i have a disgusting pig on top of me.  :D

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 08:44:41 AM »
Not bore you with background detail, I went to this Milf's place (30yrs old)  in Chelsea after a night out, very pretty but a bit cocky, petite tanned, plastic boobs (not too big this time), we sit on the bed, I try and be polite and act like Im not just after sex so I started to make "deep" convo to try and show off the intelligent getbigger that I am and her 3 yr old son came up in conversation, girl breaks down in tears and starts crying hysterically, the kid has some firm of ADHD and she can't cope with her life no more. Now here I am at 4am in some randoms man's house comforting his woman and I can't get her to calm down.

I start to think of ways to exit this situation as the crying got worse, then she passionately kisses me whilst crying and starts making out with me....she pushes me down and start giving me a very fast action BJ and very mechanical (still crying) my c*ck was covered in tears, snot the whole slop and she was not slowing down...I was confused as hell and felt like this is very very wrong, I looked down and there a woman crying her eyes out with my cock in her mouth and yet I was loving it, felt like the best BJ I ever had. Came like a king and got the hell out as quickly as I could politely manage.

Haven't spoke to her and she just txt me this morning "hi babe" with no mention of our starnge encounter  ???

this is lovely

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 08:57:38 AM »
Your story have me a chubby, and also reminded me of Halle Berry in Monsters Ball. Excuse me, I'm going to crack one off.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 09:04:36 AM »
Name and number? and her exact location?

haahahahaha

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 09:14:17 AM »
I got nothin'

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 09:37:08 AM »
I never fucked a gal who was crying when I started.

But I sure done cum in a few gals who were crying at the end of it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
we sit on the bed, I try and be polite and act like Im not just after sex so I started to make "deep" convo to try and show off the intelligent getbigger that I am

Way to go, numbnuts.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 09:38:45 AM »
Not bore you with background detail, I went to this Milf's place (30yrs old)  in Chelsea after a night out, very pretty but a bit cocky, petite tanned, plastic boobs (not too big this time), we sit on the bed, I try and be polite and act like Im not just after sex so I started to make "deep" convo to try and show off the intelligent getbigger that I am and her 3 yr old son came up in conversation, girl breaks down in tears and starts crying hysterically, the kid has some firm of ADHD and she can't cope with her life no more. Now here I am at 4am in some randoms man's house comforting his woman and I can't get her to calm down.

Thats what you think. 

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 09:39:33 AM »

Nothing about this sounds even remotely bad.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 09:39:38 AM »
Way to go, numbnuts.

what's your problem shit worm
S

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 09:41:08 AM »
Some women actually cry after sex, it's just how they respond to orgasm/sex. As in, they do it almost every time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »
Because they come to their senses in the middle of the sex and wonder why do i have a disgusting pig on top of me.  :D

I always thought it was the cold cement floors in my basement or the shackles.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 09:43:35 AM »
Some women actually cry after sex, it's just how they respond to orgasm/sex. As in, they do it almost every time.

Do you mean the fact that you rugby tackled her in a park and then ripped her clothes whilst she screamed "NO" has nothing to with it?
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:17 AM »

Ever thought of writing a blog?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
Thats what you think. 

I'm not sure I want my knob to be drenched in her salty tears again and I am allergic to women with baggae and she has tons of it...more baggage than Heathrow airport.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 09:45:35 AM »
Do you mean the fact that you rugby tackled her in a park and then ripped her clothes whilst she screamed "NO" has nothing to with it?

No the reason is because they thought they were coming over to get an orgasm

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »
I'm not sure I want my knob to be drenched in her salty tears again and I am allergic to women with baggae and she has tons of it...more baggage than Heathrow airport.
You may not have a choice, she sounds a fruit loop.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 09:47:07 AM »

She'll probably be slicing her wrists on your doorstep in the next few days.