Author Topic: Strange Sexual Encounter  (Read 6121 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Strange Sexual Encounter
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2014, 07:30:43 AM »
Quick update, we had a coffee in Costa, a very big busy costa, I made sure I made her laugh as we were facign CCTV cameras, she text me saying how lovely I am and that she'd like to see me again (not happening I can tell you that)

But I don't feel parranoid now, she seems very normal by day, a bit too much lip pouting and was even wearing fake lashes and drenched in perfume. A propper typical Essex milf who made it to Chelsea.

This book is closed.

well played brother

if she texts you again

tell her she is too sexually aggressive for you  ;D
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2014, 07:32:25 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2014, 07:34:29 AM »
SuperTed, it wasn't a sensual cry, it was like a scene from Hostel when the girl is asbout to die that sort of crying.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2014, 07:39:43 AM »
SuperTed, it wasn't a sensual cry, it was like a scene from Hostel when the girl is asbout to die that sort of crying.

Lmao!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2014, 07:42:47 AM »

LOL :D
That would probably have made me feel a bit uneasy. Would have been a memorable experience though.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2014, 09:27:45 AM »
most girls cry when I fuck them.  Don't understand why  ???
^^
Your Mom said it was your beard...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »
Not to bore you with background detail, I went to this Milf's place (30yrs old)  in Chelsea after a night out, very pretty but a bit cocky, petite tanned, plastic boobs (not too big this time), we sit on the bed, I try and be polite and act like Im not just after sex so I started to make "deep" convo to try and show off the intelligent getbigger that I am and her 3 yr old son came up in conversation, girl breaks down in tears and starts crying hysterically, the kid has some firm of ADHD and she can't cope with her life no more. Now here I am at 4am in some randoms man's house comforting his woman and I can't get her to calm down.

I start to think of ways to exit this situation as the crying got worse, then she passionately kisses me whilst crying and starts making out with me....she pushes me down and start giving me a very fast action BJ and very mechanical (still crying) my c*ck was covered in tears, snot the whole slop and she was not slowing down...I was confused as hell and felt like this is very very wrong, I looked down and there a woman crying her eyes out with my cock in her mouth and yet I was loving it, felt like the best BJ I ever had. Came like a king and got the hell out as quickly as I could politely manage.

Haven't spoke to her and she just txt me this morning "hi babe" with no mention of our starnge encounter  ???

One chick I won't be seeing again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA! "my cock covered in tears" KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

Gold man, Gold.

Even if is bullshit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2014, 10:47:59 AM »
LOL :D
That would probably have made me feel a bit uneasy. Would have been a memorable experience though.
It was stressful, bitch was howling at 4am, I don't need that shit in my life.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2014, 10:49:43 AM »
give him some ritalin / concerta

problem solved.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2014, 10:51:33 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "my cock covered in tears" KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

Gold man, Gold.

Even if is bullshit.

I never bullshit, I do back up a lot of what I say with pics, but getting my fone camera out whilst the woman was howling and coverin my cock with snot and tears would not have crossed my mind at the time, as it was somewhat a distressing situation for me.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2014, 11:25:24 AM »
I never bullshit, I do back up a lot of what I say with pics, but getting my fone camera out whilst the woman was howling and coverin my cock with snot and tears would not have crossed my mind at the time, as it was somewhat a distressing situation for me.

Was it so distressing that you failed to bust a nut?