Author Topic: Ok Where is it and what happened?  (Read 1789 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ok Where is it and what happened?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 08:36:55 AM »
He probably crashed it into the water while screaming Alla Ackbar

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:24 AM »
Dubai, India

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 10:46:29 AM »
Dubai, India

Yes, no doubt taking many a getbigger on business trips.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »
They are discovering the hatch now to hide from the smoke monster.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »
Hijacked, deviated from flight plan, we (or someone else) blew it the fuck outta the sky rather than gave it crash into another civilian target.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 12:32:10 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 01:53:26 AM »
Where's Tattoo when you need him?
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 03:34:21 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 05:52:41 AM »
Dubai, India

The laws of physics are different in other planets.     :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 05:53:43 AM »
Its the same place as Obama's BC - in the Bermuda Triangle somewhere on the ocean floor

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 06:26:16 AM »
Had to be an inside job.  How horrible if it turned out not to be an accident or terrorism but just the actions of some sick minded individual "seeing what would happen". 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »
Flying up to 49,000 feet and possibly depressurising the cabin to kill the passengers?   Brutal

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 06:56:09 AM »
I think it crashed....I don' think it landed for some future use. I'm also wondering about the terrorist angle as if u commit a terror act and nobody knows about it...kinda defeats the purpose.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »
I think it crashed....I don' think it landed for some future use. I'm also wondering about the terrorist angle as if u commit a terror act and nobody knows about it...kinda defeats the purpose.

I think its likely crashed too.  However, there are some nagging issues with it that puts that theory into question that point to other things.

From what i understand, the USA is the best in the world at finding a plane.  We have the best equipment and planes.  Malaysa is making us take a back seat to the S & R efforts and we seem to be focused on the Indian Ocean.

If i remember right there is a locator in the tail of the plane that activates when it comes in contact with sea water.  it transmits a signal, but its range is only 2 1/2 miles and the has a battery that lasts only 30 days.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 08:28:02 AM »
They said that its not great when its under water. This is a weird one. How many off the books landing strips can take a plane like that?
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 08:43:33 AM »
Report: Investigators find 5 Indian Ocean runways on pilot’s flight simulator… we have the latest  - ACE of SPADES

The unconfirmed report then goes on to say that all runways programmed into the simulator are 1000 meters long.
Why is that interesting?

Because a Boeing 777-300 has a listed minimum runway length of somewhere between 1,300 and 1,750 meters, depending on other conditions (such as landing weight, elevation of the airport, whether the runway is wet or dry). You'll want 1,500 meters at a minimum for wet runways, and you always have to consider the possibility of rain.

So he's practicing emergency-style landings on a runway below the minimum runway length for the 777-300 located around the Indian Ocean.

Maybe this was prudence; maybe it was planning.

Note that other sources on the internet claim the minimum runway for a 777-300 is even longer than what that document says; some recommend 8,000 feet of runway.

L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 10:17:50 AM »
It's in the bottom of the sea. What's left of it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 10:22:29 AM »

That's what I think too, but it's a fascinating story. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 02:55:16 PM »

Probably

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 09:59:20 AM »
As we suspected:

Flight 370 passenger's relative: 'All lives are lost'
By Michael Pearson and Mitra Mobasherat, CNN
updated 12:27 PM EDT, Mon March 24, 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went down in the southern Indian Ocean, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said Monday, citing a new analysis of satellite data by a British satellite company and accident investigators.

A relative of a missing passenger briefed by the airline in Beijing said, "They have told us all lives are lost."

While the announcement appeared to end hopes of finding survivors more than two weeks after the flight vanished, it left many key questions unanswered, including what went wrong aboard the Beijing-bound airliner and the location of its wreckage in the deep, wild waters of the Indian Ocean.

For families, some of whom had held out hope their relatives somehow were still alive, the news appeared to be devastating. At a briefing for relatives in Beijing, some were overcome and had to be taken from a hotel on stretchers. In Kuala Lumpur, a woman walked out of a briefing for families in tears.

"My son, my daughter-in-law and granddaughter were all on board. All three family members are gone. I am desperate!" a woman said outside the Beijing briefing.

Sarah Bajc, the partner of the only American aboard the flight, Philip Wood, canceled all media interviews after the announcement.

"I need closure to be certain, but cannot keep on with public efforts against all odds," she wrote. "I still feel his presence, so perhaps it was his soul all along."

While investigators have yet to find even a piece of the plane, the Prime Minister based his announcement on what he described as unprecedented analysis of satellite data by British satellite provider Inmarsat and the British Air Accidents Investigation Branch. He didn't describe the nature of the analysis.

But he said the data -- drawn from satellite pings the ill-fated airliner continued to send out throughout its final flight -- made it clear that the plane's last position was in the middle of the remote southern Indian Ocean, "far from any possible landing sites."

He begged reporters to respect the privacy of relatives.

"For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking," he said. "I know this news must be harder still."

The Prime Minister's statement came after the airline sent a text message to relatives saying it "deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those onboard survived."

The airline said it was making plans to fly families to Australia once wreckage is found.

. . .

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:32 AM »
Not saying they won't find wreckage....

But they haven't found any yet.

Not exactly closure  for the families. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 10:17:54 AM »
He probably crashed it into the water while screaming Alla Ackbar

You nailed it.

MH370 captain was attempting suicide, aviation experts say
By Ryan Gaydos   | Fox News

The captain of doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 selected a route that would effectively render the plane invisible on radar in order to commit suicide, experts said Sunday.

The suspicion that MH370 Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was attempting suicide was agreed upon, aviation experts said in a panel discussion on 9 News Australia.

"He was killing himself; unfortunately, he was killing everybody else on board, and he did it deliberately," Larry Vance, a former senior investigator with the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said.

Shah somehow managed to cut all communication systems and then dip in and out of Malaysian and Thai airspace and eventually went over his own hometown, Penang, Boeing 777 pilot and instructor Simon Hardy said.

“It did the job because we know, as a fact, that the military did not come and intercept the aircraft,” Hardy said, adding that he believed someone was in control of the plane until the end.

The experts argued that Shah flew the plane another 115 miles than originally thought, with Vance pointing to the piece of evidence that was recovered on a French island off Africa. Officials had previously said that the theory of the plane nosediving into the water was the likely ending scenario for the airliner.

Officials believe an aircraft wing that washed up on the French island of La Reunion is that of MH370  (Reuters)

"The front of it would be pressed in and hollow. The water would invade inside and it would just explode from the inside. So this piece would not even exist,” he said.

Most of the wreckage from the airliner has never been found and bodies have never been recovered.

The flight disappeared March 8, 2014 while en route from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing with 239 people on board. No transmissions were received from the aircraft after its first 38 minutes in the air. Officials believe the plane crashed in the southern Indian Ocean.

In a similar incident, EgyptAir Flight 804 crashed off the coast of Massachusetts in October 1999 on its way to John F. Kennedy Airport in New York from Cairo. Audio captured by the co-pilot heard pilot Gameel Al-Batouti say 11 times in Arabic, “I rely on God.”

Two years later, the National Transportation Safety Board determined that Al-Batouti had been suicidal and purposely crashed the plane while the first pilot was out of the cockpit. Egyptian Civil Aviation Agency adamantly denied the NTSB’s findings, saying that their report was “flawed and biased,” according to Politico.

The doomed Germanwings Flight 9525, which crashed into the French Alps was also determined to be a suicide-by-pilot. Officials determined co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, who had previously been treated for suicidal tendencies, descended the airliner into the mountains on purpose.

The plane was heading to Dusseldorf Airport in Germany from Spain.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/14/mh370-captain-was-attempting-suicide-aviation-experts-say.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 10:22:57 AM »

Again - when one has a clear thinking mind and not addicted to leftist mental disorders - this is easy to pick out. 

Unlike the 34 yo 007 Bond secret agent who cant' find his ass in a paper bag or the fool Straw or Andrewearsadiaper. 

You nailed it.

MH370 captain was attempting suicide, aviation experts say
By Ryan Gaydos   | Fox News

The captain of doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 selected a route that would effectively render the plane invisible on radar in order to commit suicide, experts said Sunday.

The suspicion that MH370 Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was attempting suicide was agreed upon, aviation experts said in a panel discussion on 9 News Australia.

"He was killing himself; unfortunately, he was killing everybody else on board, and he did it deliberately," Larry Vance, a former senior investigator with the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said.

Shah somehow managed to cut all communication systems and then dip in and out of Malaysian and Thai airspace and eventually went over his own hometown, Penang, Boeing 777 pilot and instructor Simon Hardy said.

“It did the job because we know, as a fact, that the military did not come and intercept the aircraft,” Hardy said, adding that he believed someone was in control of the plane until the end.

The experts argued that Shah flew the plane another 115 miles than originally thought, with Vance pointing to the piece of evidence that was recovered on a French island off Africa. Officials had previously said that the theory of the plane nosediving into the water was the likely ending scenario for the airliner.

Officials believe an aircraft wing that washed up on the French island of La Reunion is that of MH370  (Reuters)

"The front of it would be pressed in and hollow. The water would invade inside and it would just explode from the inside. So this piece would not even exist,” he said.

Most of the wreckage from the airliner has never been found and bodies have never been recovered.

The flight disappeared March 8, 2014 while en route from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing with 239 people on board. No transmissions were received from the aircraft after its first 38 minutes in the air. Officials believe the plane crashed in the southern Indian Ocean.

In a similar incident, EgyptAir Flight 804 crashed off the coast of Massachusetts in October 1999 on its way to John F. Kennedy Airport in New York from Cairo. Audio captured by the co-pilot heard pilot Gameel Al-Batouti say 11 times in Arabic, “I rely on God.”

Two years later, the National Transportation Safety Board determined that Al-Batouti had been suicidal and purposely crashed the plane while the first pilot was out of the cockpit. Egyptian Civil Aviation Agency adamantly denied the NTSB’s findings, saying that their report was “flawed and biased,” according to Politico.

The doomed Germanwings Flight 9525, which crashed into the French Alps was also determined to be a suicide-by-pilot. Officials determined co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, who had previously been treated for suicidal tendencies, descended the airliner into the mountains on purpose.

The plane was heading to Dusseldorf Airport in Germany from Spain.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/14/mh370-captain-was-attempting-suicide-aviation-experts-say.html