Author Topic: I started a diet yesterday...(3/17 probably going to update daily/EOD)  (Read 19982 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: I started a diet yesterday...(3/17 probably going to update daily/EOD)
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2014, 04:39:29 AM »
are you taking any "suplements"

No, but I'm not claiming to be natural either. I've taken roids when I was in college, but that's been almost ten years(wow that seems long ago).  The only supplement I'm taking is a scoop of whey protien with my oatmeal in the morning. I've essentially cut out all sugar, and keep sodium to a minimum. I will say, that I was working far away from my office out in the field Friday, and needed a meal and had already ate my lunch that was packed, so I ate a bag of beef jerkey from a gas station. I know it was loaded with sodium, but not sure if that one bag would do anything, as I'm not yet that lean. I've also been pissing like an old woman. I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes twice just to piss. I never had that before dieting, although I am drinking a few gallons of water a day.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2014, 06:08:51 AM »
No, but I'm not claiming to be natural either. I've taken roids when I was in college, but that's been almost ten years(wow that seems long ago).  The only supplement I'm taking is a scoop of whey protien with my oatmeal in the morning. I've essentially cut out all sugar, and keep sodium to a minimum. I will say, that I was working far away from my office out in the field Friday, and needed a meal and had already ate my lunch that was packed, so I ate a bag of beef jerkey from a gas station. I know it was loaded with sodium, but not sure if that one bag would do anything, as I'm not yet that lean. I've also been pissing like an old woman. I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes twice just to piss. I never had that before dieting, although I am drinking a few gallons of water a day.

Steroid junky!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2014, 06:48:09 AM »

Steroid junky!

Get this Liar!!!!Filt!!!! off our board!
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 06:59:57 AM »

Probably loaded up with Test, Deca, and Dbol and cant figure out why he's not loosing weight!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 07:40:16 AM »

Probably loaded up with Test, Deca, and Dbol and cant figure out why he's not loosing weight!

or he's following bigmc's diet.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 08:53:48 AM »
or he's following bigmc's diet.

Ah the famous reverse diet, diet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 10:27:58 AM »

I may be filth, but I'm no liar.  I always tell the truth mang, even when I lie...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2014, 08:15:46 AM »
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2014, 06:15:33 PM »
Four weeks in and I'm down to 229 from 244. The 244 was clothed, so I'm assuming a weight of 242. I think I may be losing weight too quickly, as my midsection still has "back fat" but my shoulders and everything else are smaller. My waist is down a full size, back to a true 36", but I'm not stopping until I see abs, which is probably another ten pounds or so if I had to guess. Do any of you notice that the stomach/back fat is the last to go? Do you then try and build back up from there?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2014, 06:20:05 AM »
Four weeks in and I'm down to 229 from 244. The 244 was clothed, so I'm assuming a weight of 242. I think I may be losing weight too quickly, as my midsection still has "back fat" but my shoulders and everything else are smaller. My waist is down a full size, back to a true 36", but I'm not stopping until I see abs, which is probably another ten pounds or so if I had to guess. Do any of you notice that the stomach/back fat is the last to go? Do you then try and build back up from there?

If you feel ok and still have energy then don't worry how fast you're losing the weight...adjust when you feel you have hit your right weight.