Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 4074 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do you carry?
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:46:08 AM »
legit or not?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »
yes, i dont even want to but its policy that i carry at all times...i have been written up for not carrying in the past..took a year to make that write up go away..

bench

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 12:50:10 PM »
Of course, working or not.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »
Yes, in my state of residence. However, I work in a neighboring state that is not very friendly.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »
Of course, working or not.
i always carried in my vehicle...but they forced me to carry off duty on my persons..

bench

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 01:00:45 PM »
My buddy who lives in Virginia carries all the time. He's a regular civilian but owns a permit to carry. He firmly believes that crime levels are low in Virginia because of the much looser gun laws granted to the citizens. Tough to argue against that opinion.

My other buddy on the other hand, works as a cop in Virginia but lives in Maryland. He absolutely refuses to carry when he's off-duty. Doesn't even like to walk around with his badge. He doesn't want anyone knowing he's a cop and doesn't go out of his way to tell people that. Main reason is because he doesn't like getting hassled or talking shop with questions regarding the law. Doesn't want to hear about people's personal experiences with getting arrested. Can't say I blame him. He's deals mainly with domestic issues while on duty and always gets lied to. Says it burns him out.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 01:02:26 PM »
Yes

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 01:05:43 PM »
legit or not?
DO  I LOOK LIKE I CARRY????????      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »
My buddy who lives in Virginia carries all the time. He's a regular civilian but owns a permit to carry. He firmly believes that crime levels are low in Virginia because of the much looser gun laws granted to the citizens. Tough to argue against that opinion.

My other buddy on the other hand, works as a cop in Virginia but lives in Maryland. He absolutely refuses to carry when he's off-duty. Doesn't even like to walk around with his badge. He doesn't want anyone knowing he's a cop and doesn't go out of his way to tell people that. Main reason is because he doesn't like getting hassled or talking shop with questions regarding the law. Doesn't want to hear about people's personal experiences with getting arrested. Can't say I blame him. He's deals mainly with domestic issues while on duty and always gets lied to. Says it burns him out.

I agree about the lower crime rate.    Sometimes I do not like carry when not working, but I would hate to think if I was out in public with my wife and something like an active shooter happened and I could not protect her.  I would feel stupid, being that I protect people for a living and couldn't protect her.  I do understand your police buddies situation though

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 01:24:31 PM »
been carrying since 97.  it feels weird not to carry.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 01:30:24 PM »
Anytime I'm not going on Post...yes. Sometimes I have something in the car during the duty day.
L

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »

I agree about the lower crime rate.    Sometimes I do not like carry when not working, but I would hate to think if I was out in public with my wife and something like an active shooter happened and I could not protect her.  I would feel stupid, being that I protect people for a living and couldn't protect her.  I do understand your police buddies situation though

I agree with you about not liking to carry. The thing with my buddy is that he hardly ever goes out with his wife, he's always hanging out with his drinking buddies(namely me). He would prefer to do that much more than take his wife out to dinner, that's for sure...lol....I'm friends with like 5 cops and boy do they like to drink....lol....I try to hang out with them as much as I can, the problem is that they mainly go out on weeknights, hardly the weekends because of their schedules.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 01:42:57 PM »
I have carried for 31 years. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »
no comment

lol

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 02:02:54 PM »
no comment

lol

ahahahaha do you have the lifetime firearms ban because of your "incidents"? I had a 10 year one---expired now

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »
Nah. I misplace my wallet once a week, cant find my cell phone and keys about three times a week. Just one more fucking thing to worry about.
l

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:58 PM »
legally and yes
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »

ahahahaha do you have the lifetime firearms ban because of your "incidents"? I had a 10 year one---expired now

10yrs after I finished parole I can own legally again.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 02:31:54 PM »
carry 335lbs of mass offseason

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 02:40:06 PM »
carry 335lbs of mass offseason

That a boy.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 02:58:39 PM »
Because my hands and feel are lethal weapons I dont need to carry I could easily kill a human with a single blow.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »
LOL, not with Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi representing me. Not a chance in hell.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 03:25:27 PM »
Sig 228.

J frame for the warm summer months

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 04:03:29 PM »

I agree about the lower crime rate.    Sometimes I do not like carry when not working, but I would hate to think if I was out in public with my wife and something like an active shooter happened and I could not protect her.  I would feel stupid, being that I protect people for a living and couldn't protect her.  I do understand your police buddies situation though

Bodyguard?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 04:08:17 PM »
yes , never leave home without it

you just never know when your going to need it