Author Topic: Do you carry?  (Read 4092 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Do you carry?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 04:23:45 PM »
my weapons are my brains ;D
n

ismoseppo

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 04:25:29 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »
Bodyguard?

Yes but I hat that tearm.  When people her that tearm they think of some big muscled up goon with sunglasses and a tight shirt.  That couldn't be the farther from my job description.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 11:47:29 PM »
Muthafuck yes

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 01:26:35 AM »

Because my tongue and lips are lethal weapons I dont need to carry I could easily extract semen with a single blow.

tell me more.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 01:33:32 AM »
my weapons are my brains ;D
Always unarmed then?    :)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 01:41:15 AM »
I have so many members of my gym that carry that on one day it literally was a gun show in the gym. Everyone had their guns pulled out comparing them, I have 2 gay guys I train and they walked looking at us like WTF? Hahahah we are well protected at Exile barbell :)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 06:30:10 AM »
I have so many members of my gym that carry that on one day it literally was a gun show in the gym. Everyone had their guns pulled out comparing them, I have 2 gay guys I train and they walked looking at us like WTF? Hahahah we are well protected at Exile barbell :)

Nice !

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:43 AM »

Yes but I hat that tearm.  When people her that tearm they think of some big muscled up goon with sunglasses and a tight shirt.  That couldn't be the farther from my job description.

I would think that an effective personal security professional uses a quick, adaptable mind and charm more often then cracking someone's skull, that's bad for business.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2014, 08:20:48 AM »
I carry the scent of your mom's pussy on my cock.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 08:30:34 AM »
The libs must be stamping their feet in anger at this thread ;D

I carry sometimes but it is damn uncomfortable. Always have my g26 somewhere close at hand tho

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 10:57:24 AM »
I would think that an effective personal security professional uses a quick, adaptable mind and charm more often then cracking someone's skull, that's bad for business.

Most of the protecting comes from our advance work. If I'm ever at the point to wear I have to evacuate my principal or get physical with some one than 80% of the time I failed in my advance work.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »
Always unarmed then?    :)
:D

ok, brains, never, guns never, but i alwsys have a snake with me not sure if thatd be classified as weapon.

i would gladly interduce you to my snake :-*
n

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »
The libs must be stamping their feet in anger at this thread ;D

I carry sometimes but it is damn uncomfortable. Always have my g26 somewhere close at hand tho

I know that feeling. I have a G33 (same size as the 26) and it is kind of a PITA to wear. I ended up getting a LCP in .380 (I know, I know) that fits neatly in my pocket.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 11:25:30 AM »
I carry an Esse Izula neck knife and  small, 300+ lumen Cree tactical flashlight when I commute on the train.  The idea is if there's ever an issue, I can't temporarily blind somene and get the fuck out of dodge.....
Y

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
I carry an Esse Izula neck knife and  small, 300+ lumen Cree tactical flashlight when I commute on the train.  The idea is if there's ever an issue, I can't temporarily blind somene and get the fuck out of dodge.....

That is a great way of thinking.  In my profession we use that same tactic.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
Yes - suitcase.

Full of C4 which I throw down when I'm throwing down.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
I know that feeling. I have a G33 (same size as the 26) and it is kind of a PITA to wear. I ended up getting a LCP in .380 (I know, I know) that fits neatly in my pocket.

That option has crossed my mind more than once!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2014, 12:22:05 PM »
i LIFT and CARRY at a very REASONABLE rate

rates for schmo-squatting and other extras available upon request

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 12:22:29 PM »
That option has crossed my mind more than once!

My goal is just to get out of the situation. I am not looking for a gunfight with a .380 and only one mag. The LCP (even with the laser) is basically a contact weapon.

A friend refers to it as a "shoot yourself to a better gun" gun.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 12:25:27 PM »
No, I just figure I'll take theirs if I need it

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 04:31:38 PM »
Many times having a gun is a liability. Remember if someone takes you down they have as much access to your gun as you do.

I will always chose to deescalate a situation by leaving or other tactics instead of escalating a situation by standing my ground. Trying to push a knuckle head into a "justifiable" shooting is just insane yet I know so many civilians have that mentality. The only ones who should stand their ground are the police.  I have noticed with all the carry states that the idiots suddenly start acting like tough guys thinking if it goes south I'll shoot him. You know it's going to happen. Two civilian carry guys will have a shoot out over something stupid like a minor car crash.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »
Many times having a gun is a liability. Remember if someone takes you down they have as much access to your gun as you do.

I will always chose to deescalate a situation by leaving or other tactics instead of escalating a situation by standing my ground. Trying to push a knuckle head into a "justifiable" shooting is just insane yet I know so many civilians have that mentality. The only ones who should stand their ground are the police.  I have noticed with all the carry states that the idiots suddenly start acting like tough guys thinking if it goes south I'll shoot him. You know it's going to happen. Two civilian carry guys will have a shoot out over something stupid like a minor car crash.

Absolutely zero people I know who routinely carry have this mentality. In fact, I question as to whether you actually KNOW a licensed civilian, given that statement above, it's so wrong.

I was a combat pistol instructor in the state of MA for 10 years and then again in FL. I ALWAYS taught de escalation and avoidance as the goal. Killing a man is not fun. Carrying a gun makes you the biggest coward in the room or on the street.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 04:53:50 PM »

I totally disagree with everything you just said.
What if you are in a public place where there is an active shooter and there is no exit in sight?
Civilians with CCW permits never shoot it out over something stupid like a car crash.  People who carry legally most of the time avoid these situations.  I am always better behaved when carrying. I think most are.

My weapon is always a last resort, not my first action.