Author Topic: attn: all miserable cynics and pessimist out there  (Read 4624 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
attn: all miserable cynics and pessimist out there
« on: March 18, 2014, 01:22:40 PM »
have you ever thought whats the reason why you think everything in life sucks etc?

is it the world or is it an inner issue with yourself?

is it you want more moneys?youll adapt to that, be;ieve me.

why are you unhappy?

what has caused to shut you down, your ambitions, your will to have fun and enjoy life?

do you think if you carry on like this, and it gets worse and worse, do you think such a life is worth living?

im not saying any names, itd be too long list and i dont mean this personal, theres many ppl with this outlook out there.

when was life any good and what changed it for the worse?

in general,i see this occuring in ppl who are often on the internet, the mindless pll who just go out,they dont give a fuck.theyre better off imo.

why is it that ppl instead of encouraging other s to get better, they try to drag others down to their own misery levels?

if that is the only thing that you rejoice in, its better to end it right now on the spot and kill yourself.

so yeah genuinely wondering, i have been to rock bottom and worse, but never turned negative.

the only thing i can come up with as reasoning is, its not the world,its the pessimist pl themselves,they not happy about themselves,theyre depressed to no end.

so?
n

Simple Simon

Re: attn: all miserable cynics and pessimist out there
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 01:28:43 PM »
meltdown.   ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 01:32:43 PM »
meltdown.   ;D
;D

nah you know, recovering from that op, all day in pain, zero gear, no training, shrinking like baloon with hole, all while getting fatter ;D

but still no negativity, its all good, makes you realize how good it is, simply to be healthy and painfree

all relative i guess
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 01:33:51 PM »
How many surgeries are you having? Sounds depressing.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 01:36:01 PM »
We'll I just bought a jet ski. 2nd hand but still nice. Back training full time after a move abroad and settling in.

Things are looking up.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
How many surgeries are you having? Sounds depressing.
man, this year is shceduled for "paying the dues"

it will be nevereneding this year, its already written off.

but is not depressing, prepared mentaly, was important to find other hobby to be occupied with.

theres more to come, complete overhaul
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 01:41:53 PM »
man, this year is shceduled for "paying the dues"

it will be nevereneding this year, its already written off.

but is not depressing, prepared mentaly, was important to find other hobby to be occupied with.

theres more to come, complete overhaul

Good idea about finding another hobby to keep you occupied and semi-sane.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »
pot calling the kettle black

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »

if that is the only thing that you rejoice in, its better to end it right now on the spot and kill yourself.

Only optimists commit suicide, optimists who no longer succeed at being optimists. The others, having no reason to live, why would they have any to die?”

"I live only because it is in my power to die when I choose to: without the idea of suicide, I'd have killed myself right away."

"We dread the future only when we are not sure we can kill ourselves when we want to."

"Why don't I kill myself? If I knew exactly what keeps me from doing so, I should have no more questions to ask myself since I should have answered them all."

― E.M. Cioran

Read this shit for some positivity

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 01:47:17 PM »
It's a learnt behavior usually from the parents/support system early on. It's certainly not something that can be changed over night. And once a cynic always a cynic. A cynic can't change his stripes. He can only fake it around others...Much like really successful sociopaths are able to fake it around others...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »

Only optimists commit suicide, optimists who no longer succeed at being optimists. The others, having no reason to live, why would they have any to die?”

"I live only because it is in my power to die when I choose to: without the idea of suicide, I'd have killed myself right away."

"We dread the future only when we are not sure we can kill ourselves when we want to."

"Why don't I kill myself? If I knew exactly what keeps me from doing so, I should have no more questions to ask myself since I should have answered them all."

― E.M. Cioran

Read this shit for some positivity

good point but doesnt apply, endless optimist will always stand up aghain.

ok i have been afraid of the folowing, when flying too high,then hitting the ground, could be troublesome, but it happened frequently, but still its all good.

thx for the book will order
n

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 01:52:35 PM »
The best thing a cynic can do if he wants to look like he's changed around others is to speak less and listen more. When someone says something that you know is horseshit, instead of setting them straight, just say "I never thought about it that way, good point and then drop it. Easier said then done...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »
hey gal.

keep your head up bro, even when you find yourself at a morbidly obese 8% bodyfat, the only straitions that you can see are in your pecs, and you dip down to a twink 195, remember that god loves you.

ok i have been afraid of the folowing, when flying too high,then hitting the ground, could be troublesome, but it happened frequently.

Icarus in the background.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 01:55:48 PM »
As far as anyone killing themselves, there's no sense in it. Death is going to come fast to all of us anyway. Let it come naturally and embrace it when your number is called...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 01:56:56 PM »

ok i have been afraid of the folowing, when flying too high,then hitting the ground, could be troublesome, but it happened frequently, but still its all good.

thx for the book will order

You know what I hate, all those motivational quotes "everyone" posts on the net, FB for example.
So hollow, shallow, childish. Reading a pessimist like Cioran... strangely makes me feel positive! :D

As far as anyone killing themselves, there's no sense in it. Death is going to come fast to all of us anyway. Let it come naturally and embrace it when your number is called...

"It's not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late." - Cioran  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 01:59:18 PM »
You know what I hate, all those motivational quotes "everyone" posts on the net, FB for example.
So hollow, shallow, childish. Reading a pessimist like Cioran... strangely makes me feel positive! :D
yes, ironicaly, its be from deeply depressed ppl who have a brief moment of motivation, but never the power to overcome the hole theyre stuck in.
they look up quotes and then say wow i like this.

@visual,yeah icorus was what i was thinking about,not sure if he ever got up again ;D
n

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 02:01:56 PM »

Well, a pessimist won't be disappointed.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 02:02:06 PM »
;D

nah you know, recovering from that op, all day in pain, zero gear, no training, shrinking like baloon with hole, all while getting fatter ;D

but still no negativity, its all good, makes you realize how good it is, simply to be healthy and painfree

all relative i guess

Get well soon.When I had my orthopedic operation I couldn't imagine my arm would work again. It took 6 months to get back to where I was. I know most bodybuilders don't care about health or even the enjoyment of training but I found  an outlet I could do with one arm. For me it was running. About one week after the operation I started really slow with my arm in a sling and soft cast on a treadmill. I could channel all my physical energy into something physical that was good for me. I got in the single digits of fat percentage and got into outstanding cardio shape. When I could finally lift the weights were light for a 110 year old. I just kept plugging away and slowly after 6 months I was back. The running kept me lean and healthy.  

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
I find most overly optimistic people to be quite dumb, shallow, delusional and naive most of the time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »
I guess you can live your life with blinders on and dying thinking you made an impact when you were nothing more just a ball of molecules.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 02:06:28 PM »
Good post.

I love miserable people, makes me feel good about myself and what a cool life I lead in comparison with these losers  ;D no names lol

S

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 02:07:20 PM »
Let's be a little more positive, okay  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 02:08:58 PM »
Get well soon.When I had my orthopedic operation I couldn't imagine my arm would work again. It took 6 months to get back to where I was. I know most bodybuilders don't care about health or even the enjoyment of training but I found  an outlet I could do with one arm. For me it was running. About one week after the operation I started really slow with my arm in a sling and soft cast on a treadmill. I could channel all my physical energy into something physical that was good for me. I got in the single digits of fat percentage and got into outstanding cardio shape. When I could finally lift the weights were light for a 110 year old. I just kept plugging away and slowly after 6 months I was back. The running kept me lean and healthy.  
thanks man.
lol,i entirely and throughoutly underestimated how bad this one would be, esp the recovery, the leg feels and looks machinegunned. ;D

i dont overly value health, but i dont take ridiculously stupid risks and hope for the best, but every time after surgeries one is frounded to reality and learns to apreciate it a bit more again.

yeah believe or not, my fav exercise is simply jogging, its terrible not being able to do that.

I find most overly optimistic people to be quite dumb, shallow, delusional and naive most of the time.

yes, but they are happier, this is almost philosophical, ie whats the purpose etc.

this forced happynes from prozac is weird, though.

I guess you can live your life with blinders on and dying thinking you made an impact when you were nothing more just a ball of molecules.
i know, but i see it more like this, being happy to been granted an existence within the top5% of the world population standards.

i dont see me dethroning the rothschilds or anything this lifetime ;D

Good post.

I love miserable people, makes me feel good about myself and what a cool life I lead in comparison with these losers  ;D no names lol

exactly,
n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:18 PM »
good outlook brother

come to benidorm

best rehab in the world

we are kings out there  8)
T