Author Topic: Jay Cutler vs. Big Ramy at the O - Reversed! (Bodybuilder HEAD SWAP PICS)  (Read 15173 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
This is a tough one, I know...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
There are eight bodybuilders in this one ~

the only thing i can recognise is pjs dick

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way

Priest's abs. Dorian's left side. Jay's head. Rammy's legs? Dexter's right side?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Priest's abs. Dorian's left side. Jay's head. Rammy's legs? Dexter's right side?
::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Dorian on Jays left side

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

Jay, Priest, Dorian, Branch and Levrone's cock

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Jay's head.

How could you spot this??

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that bulge is not Lee Priest's (no homo)

falco

• Getbig V
Those are not Wolf's calves.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
this thread has so much potential.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Jay got 6th place at the O.   Ramy got 8th place at the O.  I heard someone complaining about politics, but I think Jay was far more complete & shredded, and this switched pic proves it.  

Yes, it is fun chance heads and play childish games, but the real fact of the matter should be still known by all you guys:

This is somewhat the system how they have been scored in the competition, live at stage.

SCORE #1--ROUND 1—Symmetry & Aesthetics—20%
SCORE #2--ROUND 2—Muscularity in the Seven Compulsory Poses—20%
SCORE #3--ROUND 3A--FREE POSING—20%
SCORE #4--ROUND 3B—ENTERTAINMENT QUALITY—20%
SCORE #5—ROUND 4—FINAL POSEDOWN—20%

It is quite different than being elected by acclamation of jerk offs based on just some photos. Next time you could think things over, because your favorite guy in thong has lower scores because he was drop behind in some of those five categories. Maybe his posing sucks, maybe his entertainment value was poor etc..but he is still a loser. Simple as that. You guys make your mind over the photos, which never show you the whole truth, and that's why it is just stupid. I agree most of those pictures here, but what is the conclusion what there is to make? In that single moment, that fraction of the second, the other guy look better. That's all there is. In these pictures you can't see how they move, how they carry their body, how they presented it between the poses etc. You see only fraction of the second and by that you are ready to change scores? When was that picture taken, on the start of the pose, in the middle or in the end of the pose? Were both builders in same stage of the pose, or other starting and other middle of the highest squeeze, or start relaxing for the next pose? There is no way to know that by the photo.  

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
Yes, it is fun chance heads and play childish games, but the real fact of the matter should be still known by all you guys:

This is somewhat the system how they have been scored in the competition, live at stage.

SCORE #1--ROUND 1—Symmetry & Aesthetics—20%
SCORE #2--ROUND 2—Muscularity in the Seven Compulsory Poses—20%
SCORE #3--ROUND 3A--FREE POSING—20%
SCORE #4--ROUND 3B—ENTERTAINMENT QUALITY—20%
SCORE #5—ROUND 4—FINAL POSEDOWN—20%

It is quite different than being elected by acclamation of jerk offs based on just some photos. Next time you could think things over, because your favorite guy in thong has lower scores because he was drop behind in some of those five categories. Maybe his posing sucks, maybe his entertainment value was poor etc..but he is still a loser. Simple as that. You guys make your mind over the photos, which never show you the whole truth, and that's why it is just stupid. I agree most of those pictures here, but what is the conclusion what there is to make? In that single moment, that fraction of the second, the other guy look better. That's all there is. In these pictures you can't see how they move, how they carry their body, how they presented it between the poses etc. You see only fraction of the second and by that you are ready to change scores? When was that picture taken, on the start of the pose, in the middle or in the end of the pose? Were both builders in same stage of the pose, or other starting and other middle of the highest squeeze, or start relaxing for the next pose? There is no way to know that by the photo.  

Fuck off homo

Rascal full

• Getbig IV

Right hand side is Centopani with the pec that has vanished. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
cant forget the ladies...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

"The muscles are just hanging off this guy"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

I HATE HIS GUTS FOR LOOKING LIKE THAT,,,

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
How could you spot this??

Too funny ~

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Tweedledum & Tweedledee

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Arnie & Sly

I can't image Sly saying "get to the chopper" in his droopy punched face accent.

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Curry & Murray

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
someone please do a face swap of Vissy and Goodrum.

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Retirement seems to be going as expected

johnnyx

• Getbig II
Gaspari & Genova