Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19711 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Getbig
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2014, 09:03:41 PM »
I'm not defending him dude. in my opinion things get blown way out of proportion here. Not just Alex..so much bullshit gets repeated enough times it becomes fact around here.

The runningmom thing I'm actually a littlr foggy on....I wasn't posting at the time.  From what I remember Josh let fly about something with a baseball bat.....lost in the shuffle is he said he didn't realize it was a little kid and said he wouldnt have said it. Still a fucked up thing to say...but not nearly what it became

because newmom at the time was 44 or so, I thought her daughter would be around 20-23. So ya I said that as a sexual thing towards what i thought was an adult--still a HUGELY shitty thing to say but who thinks a 44 year old has a 5 year old. I was just doing math. I make no excuses--it was the grossest thing Ive done one here and unforgiveable. Not gonna blame my bipolar or anything. Just stupidity.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2014, 09:04:30 PM »
you aimed to expose "to",....well done 'bro"

lol my god you get mad. I know you get mad at a lot of stuff in life, yet the only way you can do anything about it in your 30 odd years of life is to smash keys on the keyboard. Frustrating, isnt it, to not be able to stand up for yourself in the real world?

hey bro, i know what your saying im just sitting here waiting for 4 guys with laser pointers to show up and scare the fuck out of me so i'll have some great story i can regale some nameless faceless strangers on a message board about just how hard as fuck i used to be.

carry on. make sure you get the spots on the glass when your done washing my car.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2014, 09:08:36 PM »
hey bro, i know what your saying im just sitting here waiting for 4 guys with laser pointers to show up and scare the fuck out of me so i'll have some great story i can regale some nameless faceless strangers on a message board about just how hard as fuck i used to be.

carry on. make sure you get the spots on the glass when your done washing my car.

I have a question for you

How come Im such a bad guy but its ok for you to have called UKJeffs wife "butt ugly" and other names and then when members tell you to cool it you say "fuck him he deserves it".

cue epic excuse comeback

ismoseppo

« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2014, 09:12:26 PM »

interesting. You belittle people who detail cars which is an honest job instead of collecting welfare. So essentially you are saying you are better than people who do an honest days work even if its detailing cars (or greenskeeping golf courses which is my thing). Wow you are special.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2014, 09:15:30 PM »
I have a question for you

How come Im such a bad guy but its ok for you to have called UKJeffs wife "butt ugly" and other names and then when members tell you to cool it you say "fuck him he deserves it".

cue epic excuse comeback

read that highlighted part josh.

aside from answering your own question, looks like your whole 'board acceptance theory' is out the window too.

your not very good at this. are you trying to discredit me? i cant really tell. your so imptly fumbling about whatever it is your trying to accomplish that i see no purpose to it other than making yourself look stupid- which you dont really seem to need to go out of your way to do.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »
interesting. You belittle people who detail cars which is an honest job instead of collecting welfare. So essentially you are saying you are better than people who do an honest days work even if its detailing cars (or greenskeeping golf courses which is my thing). Wow you are special.

no, im just saying im better than you. a lot better. not socially. not financially. not physically even. im just a better person than you. like theres no comparable between you and i to be made even.

nothing wrong with that, is there. its the truth. nothing wrong with the truth.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2014, 09:18:48 PM »

your fucked.

no bro, its pretty clear i go against you cause you are horrible people in my eyes. the whole fucking board could love you and i'd still be the first to tell you about what dirtballs i think you both are. the fuck kind of person says they are going to assault a minor with a baseball bat? you think i need the acceptance of a fucking message board to make me despise you both for that? hardly. if i was like the rest of the board i'd just sit quietly and accept that kind of fucking shit instead of speaking up about it like they all are. so you can go fuck yourself with your acceptance bro.

everybody on this board should be telling you what a couple of fucking sick fucks you are because of that. some of them even have kids ffs. there is no level of acceptance for that. there is no excuse. there is no i was only kidding. there is no im medicated. what a fucking coward. stand up and at least say 'ya i said it cause i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks', much like i am now, instead of playing every excuse you can think of looking for 'forgiveness' and and 'acceptance' here. the only two bitches here looking for acceptance are you and alice bro.

i dont need anyone here to love me. im not you or alice. whatever your 'impression' of me or the way i act is more based on your own perception of your own weakness as people- i wont call you men, and your inabilities to act for yourselves.

pansies.

not reading all this shit but no one seems all revved up once again for no reason. Wonder why he does that. Seems like a waste of time to me.

ismoseppo

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2014, 09:22:01 PM »
read that highlighted part josh.

aside from answering your own question, looks like your whole 'board acceptance theory' is out the window too.

your not very good at this. are you trying to discredit me? i cant really tell. your so imptly fumbling about whatever it is your trying to accomplish that i see no purpose to it other than making yourself look stupid which you dont really seem to need to go out of your way to do.

wowowowow
u just justifed that because you had dislike towards a member on the board it is ok to belittle his wife. And then the next post you say you are a better person? Wowowwowow this is absolutely epic. Freaks on me for taking things off the board then goes and makes a mockery of someones wife who doesnt even come on here.

Wow you really do have a sense of self greatness.

ismoseppo

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2014, 09:24:28 PM »
no, im just saying im better than you. a lot better. not socially. not financially. not physically even. im just a better person than you. like theres no comparable between you and i to be made even.

nothing wrong with that, is there. its the truth. nothing wrong with the truth.

another thing is, and its super easy to tell. You have no recognition or belief in mental health issues. Im not talking about my issues, im talking about everyone who deals with it. You clearly are one of those self righteous people who says "Theres no such thing as bipolar or schizophrenia or (pick one), its all in their head, now snap out of it"

lol so arrogant yet so frightened of reality

oooooo I better get back to my menial little man car detailing job  :D :D :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2014, 09:27:57 PM »
wowowowow
u just justifed that because you had dislike towards a member on the board it is ok to belittle his wife. And then the next post you say you are a better person? Wowowwowow this is absolutely epic. Freaks on me for taking things off the board then goes and makes a mockery of someones wife who doesnt even come on here.

Wow you really do have a sense of self greatness.

yes, josh. yes, i am great. let me repeat it for you cause you seem shocked i would say it- i am a greater person than you are. i am greater person now than you will ever live to be in the entirety of your existence.

why is this difficult for you to comprehend? i am telling you to your face i am greater and better person than you are. dont seem so confused or taken aback bro. fuck want me to go to a lawyer and notarise it and scan you a copy?
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2014, 09:32:18 PM »
yes, josh. yes, i am great. let me repeat it for you cause you seem shocked i would say it- i am a greater person than you are. i am greater person now than you will ever live to be in the entirety of your existence.

why is this difficult for you to comprehend? i am telling you to your face i am greater and better person than you are. dont seem so confused or taken aback bro. fuck want me to go to a lawyer and notarise it and scan you a copy?

nonono
you are better than me--fine--most people are I dont care--thats minor

what makes you so good that you can go allllllll the way down to my level and trash talk someones wife who isnt part of getbig? That is an area as far as I know only I have gone to on getbig. AND, you justified your behavior today.

and you are supposedly a "good person"? Come on now snap out of it your fantasy world

NightTrain

« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2014, 09:35:18 PM »
because newmom at the time was 44 or so, I thought her daughter would be around 20-23. So ya I said that as a sexual thing towards what i thought was an adult--still a HUGELY shitty thing to say but who thinks a 44 year old has a 5 year old. I was just doing math. I make no excuses--it was the grossest thing Ive done one here and unforgiveable. Not gonna blame my bipolar or anything. Just stupidity.

LOL blown out of proportion... remember when "no one" was following me around every post calling me sterile and calling my wife a gorilla and shit? The war is still going on inside his head ;D....

fact is my wife is beautiful love her dearly and I love my son, actually kinda put things back in perspective. When X Factor had his daughter we kept in touch swapped baby tips :)

I really like him btw, very sweet guy... one of the upside of this board... it's just the internets but there is a potential to make good connections beside the assholes obsessed with us ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2014, 09:36:16 PM »
another thing is, and its super easy to tell. You have no recognition or belief in mental health issues. Im not talking about my issues, im talking about everyone who deals with it. You clearly are one of those self righteous people who says "Theres no such thing as bipolar or schizophrenia or (pick one), its all in their head, now snap out of it"

lol so arrogant yet so frightened of reality

oooooo I better get back to my menial little man car detailing job  :D :D :D

unfortunately josh mental disorders are very real, and very debilitating to those that have them. i wouldnt wish one on anyone, even you.

but this doesnt excuse you calling up peoples work places, stalking their families on facebook, threatening the children of parents, so dont play that card here, sunshine.

and the other sad part is your highly functioning, which makes your behaviour even less excusable.

there are people who are truly ill and my heart goes out to them. your not one of them. you use your illness as a crutch as an excuse. it makes you even more deplorable in my eyes. i have interacted with people who are legitimately and extremely ill. play for sympathy elsewhere bro. you got off lucky. < ya read it again, and kindly fuck off.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2014, 09:38:38 PM »
LOL blown out of proportion... remember when "no one" was following me around every post calling me sterile and calling my wife a gorilla and shit? The war is still going on inside his head ;D....

fact is my wife is beautiful love her dearly and I love my son, actually kinda put things back in perspective. When X Factor had his daughter we kept in touch swapped baby tips :)

I really like him btw, very sweet guy... one of the upside of this board... it's just the internets but there is a potential to make good connections beside the assholes obsessed with us ;D

ya I have MASSIVE respect for X Factor. I have never and will never say a bad word about him on here. He seems genuine and always backs his shit up. Never had to hide anonymously or lie about stuff. Not kissing ass, just stating facts.

ismoseppo

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »
unfortunately josh mental disorders are very real, and very debilitating to those that have them. i wouldnt wish one on anyone, even you.

but this doesnt excuse you calling up peoples work places, stalking their families on facebook, threatening the children of parents, so dont play that card here, sunshine.

and the other sad part is your highly functioning, which makes your behaviour even less excusable.

there are people who are truly ill and my heart goes out to them. your not one of them. you use your illness as a crutch as an excuse. it makes you even more deplorable in my eyes. i have interacted with people who are legitimately and extremely ill. play for sympathy elsewhere bro. you got off lucky. < ya read it again, and kindly fuck off.

you say I use it as a crutch. If i used it now, absolutely. You have no idea about me 5 or 6 years ago when I was in and out of psych wards, zero comprehension of reality, sometimes not sleeping for days or then sleeping for days. I lived with voices in my head that yelled at me, and I MEAN YELLED AT ME telling me to kill myself every second that I was awake. I had panic attacks for 17 hours a day only to stop when i was medicated. Every single person at mental health in Regina says 99.9% of people would have killed themselves. I lived through hell for years with absolutely no idea who I was or what I was saying. And yes, in that time I posted on getbig, and was full blown out of my mind. And no i wont use that as an excuse for some of the things I did. But until you live through 1% or what i have been through, you kindly fuck off. You think what I say is fake and the life I lived is fake. That is meaningless to me. I lived it and got through it. You had it easy and are still an asshole.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2014, 09:44:18 PM »

as for calling your wife a 'gorilla', you sir are a bare faced liar. remmington and i exchanged pms in friendship and in doing so calling his sister such a name would be in poor taste, would it not? altho you'd know nothing of taste since you have no qualms about using your wife in a lie meant to discredit me.

tell you what, as for xfactor why dont you quit talking about the guy and have some respect for his privacy. the fuck is wrong with you? if he wants his business put online im sure hes capable of doing it so until that moment shut the fuck up about what you and he discuss.

is it so ingrained in you to be accepted you need to talk about the relationship you have with someone i know? the fuck is wrong with you.

your a fucking weirdo bro. i have said it before but your just fucking WEIRD.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:37 PM »
as for calling your wife a 'gorilla', you sir are a bare faced liar. remmington and i exchanged pms in friendship and in doing so calling his sister such a name would be in poor taste, would it not? altho you'd know nothing of taste since you have no qualms about using your wife in a lie meant to discredit me.

tell you what, as for xfactor why dont you quit talking about the guy and have some respect for his privacy. the fuck is wrong with you? if he wants his business put online im sure hes capable of doing it so until that moment shut the fuck up about what you and he discuss.

is it so ingrained in you to be accepted you need to talk about the relationship you have with someone i know? the fuck is wrong with you.

your a fucking weirdo bro. i have said it before but your just fucking WEIRD.

Brutal melt... X posted about his daughter being born btw, that's actually how we got in touch.

Here's happiness chief, hope you find it someday.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2014, 09:49:56 PM »
you say I use it as a crutch. If i used it now, absolutely. You have no idea about me 5 or 6 years ago when I was in and out of psych wards, zero comprehension of reality, sometimes not sleeping for days or then sleeping for days. I lived with voices in my head that yelled at me, and I MEAN YELLED AT ME telling me to kill myself every second that I was awake. I had panic attacks for 17 hours a day only to stop when i was medicated. Every single person at mental health in Regina says 99.9% of people would have killed themselves. I lived through hell for years with absolutely no idea who I was or what I was saying. And yes, in that time I posted on getbig, and was full blown out of my mind. And no i wont use that as an excuse for some of the things I did. But until you live through 1% or what i have been through, you kindly fuck off. You think what I say is fake and the life I lived is fake. That is meaningless to me. I lived it and got through it. You had it easy and are still an asshole.

boohoo.

what am i supposed to feel sorry for you?

try again.

i dont even know why you bothered to write all this to be honest cause i know i could hardly give a fuck. im sure someone will. but not me. that being said, if me not liking you or alice as a person makes me an asshole, show me where i sign.

had it easy? you know nothing about me. course i dont spill my guts like you do to an entire message board either so keep on keeping on, brah.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2014, 09:51:42 PM »
Brutal melt... X posted about his daughter being born btw, that's actually how we got in touch.

Here's happiness chief, hope you find it someday.

i got lots of 'happiness', chief.

care to address the lie about how i called your wife a 'gorilla', bro? use your family as a hedge on a message board to make me look like an asshole? your a piece of work bro. its pretty convenient to post up a baby pic at this moment, isnt it? you've got some serious mental problems dude.

i wish your wife and your child nothing but the best life can bring, and every health and happiness that goes along with that.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
boohoo.

try again.

i dont even know why you bothered to write all this to be honest cause i know i could hardly give a fuck. im sure someone will. but not me. that being said, if me not liking you or alice as a person makes me an asshole, show me where i sign.

had it easy? you know nothing about me. course i dont spill my guts like you do to an entire message board either so keep on keeping on, brah.

for someone who keeps claiming "he doesn't give a fuck" you surely type a lot of shit. I think you should take a break and go to bed and let that gh you love injecting yourself with do its "work"

ismoseppo

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2014, 09:53:58 PM »
boohoo.

try again.

no you did have it easy. You are the poster boy for never having been in a fight and being a coward. For fun i flicked through a few pages of your posts and anything not steroid related is 90% cutting people down. Thats all you have done on this board is belittled people. People on the board, people off the board:

i'd suggest you take the $100 your going to throw away and use it to buy some food.

or, save it up and get your girl some facial reconstruction.

there are literally hundreds and hundreds of examples of you cutting down someone on the board or their wiffe/gf/relative/friend.

man, in reality you talk a big game but you are as big a scumbag as I was at my worst. And the proof is in the pudding (or posts as it may be). You are an arrogant low self esteem clown with zero ability to back up his talk. Your life is doomed to smashing keys on a keyboard and calling people names. Wow, you're just super

ismoseppo

« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »
wow no ones very first post was cutting someone down with handicapped comments:

no offense meant here but do you have have downs syndrome?

you dont look totally like you do, maybe just a touch?

just curious.

and theres nothing but pages and pages and pages of hundreds of posts where he uses slander at its highest level to try to make people feel shitty.

and he sits here and calls me a shitty person. Im literally dumbfounded right now.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »
josh I think youre falling off course
a

NightTrain

« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »
wow no ones very first post was cutting someone down with handicapped comments:

and theres nothing but pages and pages and pages of hundreds of posts where he uses slander at its highest level to try to make people feel shitty.

and he sits here and calls me a shitty person. Im literally dumbfounded right now.

So much hate in such a small insecure man.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2014, 10:02:02 PM »
what do you bench
a