Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19713 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Getbig
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2014, 10:04:51 PM »
Brutal melt... X posted about his daughter being born btw, that's actually how we got in touch.

Here's happiness chief, hope you find it someday.

The Heir to the Throne!

ismoseppo

« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2014, 10:06:25 PM »
look at the mitts on that kid. could already stangle "no one's" 14 inch neck  :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2014, 10:07:55 PM »
look at the mitts on that kid. could already stangle "no one's" 14 inch neck  :D
why you starting fights??  I thought you wanted to turn over a new leaf
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2014, 10:09:09 PM »
why you starting fights??  I thought you wanted to turn over a new leaf

relax youre being too much of an adult. no one and I will never get along, he has made that clear. I tried with him but his hatred for me runs deep.

im gonna behave but not turn into a full blown pussy

NightTrain

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2014, 10:11:01 PM »

LOL... and doesn't take anything too seriously also already has more endogenous testosterone and hgh circulating in his lil' 25 pounder body ;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2014, 10:11:42 PM »
relax youre being too much of an adult. no one and I will never get along, he has made that clear. I tried with him but his hatred for me runs deep.

im gonna behave but not turn into a full blown pussy
I understand,... and you don't want to be a pussy.......... we all know theres no pussy lovers here..  cock bandits.  lol     Why not challenge him to a duel????    A thread just between you and him to the bitter death.  One where nobody but you 2 can reply.   This will end it
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:42 PM »
LOL... and doesn't take anything too seriously also already has more endogenous testosterone and hgh circulating in his lil' 25 pounder body ;D
do you have a better pic?? that one is not flattering.. I want to see what a little alex looks like
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2014, 10:15:51 PM »

paint him orange and let him smash around on the keyboard for a while

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2014, 10:16:31 PM »
do you have a better pic?? that one is not flattering.. I want to see what a little alex looks like

Whats "not flattering" about it...seems like a nice pic to me

NightTrain

« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2014, 10:16:37 PM »
I understand,... and you don't want to be a pussy.......... we all know theres no pussy lovers here..  cock bandits.  lol     Why not challenge him to a duel????    A thread just between you and him to the bitter death.  One where nobody but you 2 can reply.   This will end it

We tried that a couple of years ago... meetup in person in Toronto Josh vs "The indestructible no one". He freaked out and declined.

I tried the same and he never showed up.

NightTrain

« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2014, 10:18:58 PM »
paint him orange and let him smash around on the keyboard for a while

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need to hit toys 'r Us and get him baby approved "kig" vials and that fake syringe that comes in the Fisher Price "Dpctor" kit....  ;D

NightTrain

« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2014, 10:20:32 PM »
Whats "not flattering" about it...seems like a nice pic to me

Yea, right... LiftCocksAndRepent  clumsy @ trolling

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2014, 10:21:51 PM »
We tried that a couple of years ago... meetup in person in Toronto Josh vs "The indestructible no one". He freaked out and declined.

I call bullshit
a

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
no you did have it easy. You are the poster boy for never having been in a fight and being a coward. For fun i flicked through a few pages of your posts and anything not steroid related is 90% cutting people down. Thats all you have done on this board is belittled people. People on the board, people off the board:

there are literally hundreds and hundreds of examples of you cutting down someone on the board or their wiffe/gf/relative/friend.

man, in reality you talk a big game but you are as big a scumbag as I was at my worst. And the proof is in the pudding (or posts as it may be). You are an arrogant low self esteem clown with zero ability to back up his talk. Your life is doomed to smashing keys on a keyboard and calling people names. Wow, you're just super

so?

whats your point?

lol

hahahahaha like whats your point josh?

oh, wait, you think this makes us equals, wait, no this makes you better than me? hahahahaha holy fuck sloooooow down, Tattoo.

josh, listen to me. i'll help you go thru my post history. ill help you copy/paste quotes where i have been insulting to someone. 100's? theres prolly 1000's bro.

there isnt a person i havent apologised to for my behaviour in those days. who i am here, and who i was on here then, and who i am outside of here are two totally different people. you on the other hand take this place into real life. thats where you and i differ, josh. thats where you and i are not the same. so dont you dare even dirty me with the comparison with the likes of you.

you used this place to hurt and torment people in their real everyday lives. you took a place where we come and bust balls and turned it into a damaging hurtful fun filled past time for yourself out of malice. and you dare have the audacity and nerve to not just compare, but better yourself than me? how shitty is your own life when you have to take the words od someone-off of a message board- that you will never know or meet- and say 'look at this guy- hes a s bad as me!' in order to make yourself feel better about being 'you'.

your a joke bro. a busted joke. heres the bottom of a barrel, start scraping sunshine, you've reached your destination.

you think i give and fuck about you, about alice or about the other 95% of this board i do not know? nope. not two fucks are given. see, this isnt a popularity contest for me unlike it seems to be for you and Grimmace. so feel free to keep posting up quotes bro- theres more than a few doozies.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2014, 10:23:45 PM »
I call bullshit

call it bullshit all you want
theres pics and posts probably still here

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »
Yea, right... LiftCocksAndRepent  clumsy @ trolling
you are the fattest most out of shape piece of trash to ever see this board.   You post pics of other peoples kids and 99% of what you say is all lies.   Nobody takes you seriously.  You use poor Josh to do your dirty work because he has suffered from mental illness.  You befriended him just to use him.    Why don't you just go back to perma bulking and leave GB for good
a

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2014, 10:31:14 PM »

well we both know thats a lie. this lying you do, first about me calling your wife a 'gorilla' and now this, do you think its normal behaviour?

that being said, yes, alice. you scare me. im frightfully fearful of you. i dont know how much power a man who pays large black female bodybuilders to wrestle him must possess.

b

ismoseppo

« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2014, 10:31:40 PM »
you are the fattest most out of shape piece of trash to ever see this board.   You post pics of other peoples kids and 99% of what you say is all lies.   Nobody takes you seriously.  You use poor Josh to do your dirty work because he has suffered from mental illness.  You befriended him just to use him.    Why don't you just go back to perma bulking and leave GB for good

whoa whoa whoa
Im perfectly capable of making my own decisions
Alex and I have multiple conversations off the board about many things and he has helped me deal with stuff in my life.
Please dont use me in arguing with him

thanks

ismoseppo

« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2014, 10:33:23 PM »
well we both know thats a lie. this lying you do, first about me calling your wife a 'gorilla' and now this, do you think its normal behaviour?

that being said, yes, alice. you scare me. im frightfully fearful of you. i dont know how much power a man who pays large black female bodybuilders to wrestle him must possess.

lets address the fact that you have literally hundreds of posts talking shit to and about people and also a lot to peoples wives/gf's etc etc. What makes it ok for you to do this but when  I do it Im a "piece of shit". please  enlighten us all

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2014, 10:34:41 PM »
whoa whoa whoa
Im perfectly capable of making my own decisions
Alex and I have multiple conversations off the board about many things and he has helped me deal with stuff in my life.
Please dont use me in arguing with him

thanks
then allow alex to speak for himself and stop defending him...   youre not doing much in the way of showing people you have changed
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2014, 10:36:04 PM »

I guess that professional family portrait he sent me was photoshopped  ::)

When are you people growinh to grow balls and stop using gimmicks to say mean things ?

I know....I know.....bad parent, got arrested.  ::)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:19 PM »
lets address the fact that you have literally hundreds of posts talking shit to and about people and also a lot to peoples wives/gf's etc etc. What makes it ok for you to do this but when  I do it Im a "piece of shit". please  enlighten us all
okay I have spent the last 3 hours reading all of "no ones" post   and guess what he never threatened to kill anyone or molest their children... with a bat no less.   common Josh and see the light.  I know you can change if you want to
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »
then allow alex to speak for himself and stop defending him...   youre not doing much in the way of showing people you have changed

how is defending alex a bad thing? He is top notch in my eyes and I will always defend him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2014, 10:38:17 PM »

Who the fuck made you boss ?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2014, 10:39:22 PM »
I guess that professional family portrait he sent me was photoshopped  ::)

When are you people growinh to grow balls and stop using gimmicks to say mean things ?

I know....I know.....bad parent, got arrested.  ::)
I am not a gimmick... and I haven't said anything mean... alice23 is a fat bloated immature girl.  the end..  I would love to meet up with alice23 and smash his face into the ground with newmoms fist.    This is about josh  why do you keep swinging on alices dick
a