Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19504 times)

NightTrain

Re: Getbig
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 06:21:22 PM »
Yes. It takes a lot of balls to threaten children and beat women.

Hey sugar, what's the average yield and processing chemicals to optimize tar sands?

Just wondering, got some on my 70 acres in San Diego.

Help appreciated!

ismoseppo

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 06:21:53 PM »
I find it beyond interesting that a stellar person like hazbin completely vouches for me yet galineko..no one and bikini won't address what he says

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 06:29:02 PM »
I find it beyond interesting that a stellar person like hazbin completely vouches for me yet galineko..no one and bikini won't address what he says

I did address it. Learn to read.

The only person he's "stellar" to is you.

It's funny.....because Hazbin had a great physique 20 years ago makes him stellar to whom? You? Some of these board members are dumb as fuck, but others actually have a brain.

Ron could fucking vouch for you and I would still know how much of an asshole you are and how disingenuous you truly are.

Some people find it forgivable to harm women and children and fat bald fucks who are completely pathetic in life. Others do not.

You prey on the weak.....women, children, Shizzo, etc.

You're not remorseful. I don't care what Hazbin says.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 06:30:22 PM »
Your "relentlessness" just shows how fucking insecure you are old man... same way you wanted me to sign a "I won't sue you if you hit me int he face" a few years back....

chillpill chief, your wiff of pre-menstruation lack of confidence is actually blowing all the way down from the Brandon subs to Chicago where I am at the moment.

Even X warned me about your obsession with us. Get some rest, regroup and don't let the "boards" consume you like it did 2 years ago. Not that serious, do your GH to maintain that semblant of a physique and live your life.

dont try to tell me he commented on me to you cause it didnt happen. but im not going to speak for him unlike you have taken upon yourself to do. i have more respect for the people in my life than that.

but if you want to talk about what people i know have said about you i have had several conversations with several people that either are or were in your life that cast you in a rather disparaging light. embarrassingly so. perhaps you should choose your company a little bit more carefully? then again its not the fact you dont have many people in your life that will vouch for you- thats not the problem. its you. you're the problem.

so anyway, fatboy enjoy your sub. hahaha like you need it. insecure? no i just think you and josh deserve to be badly physically hurt for the things you did to runningmom. to me things like that arent acceptable or forgivable.

it'll all come full circle one day there fatboy, and when it does i hope i hear about it. it will make me smile.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 06:31:23 PM »

It's funny.....because Hazbin had a great physique 20 years ago makes him stellar to whom? You? Some of these board members are dumb as fuck, but others actually have a brain.

Ron could fucking vouch for you and I would still know how much of an asshole you are and how disingenuous you truly are.

Some people find it forgivable to harm women and children and fat bald fucks who are completely pathetic in life. Others do not.

Ok..all good
Anyways..from here on I won't respond or address bikinislut or no one. No reason to. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 06:32:22 PM »

well josh for the most part its cause i dont give a fuck what he says. i dont know him. and if i did i have my own opinions about a person who can do the things you do.
b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 06:34:26 PM »
well josh for the most part its cause i dont give a fuck what he says. i dont know him. and if i did i have my own opinions about a person who can do the things you do.

Yes.....but unlike you half this fucking board instantly jumps when Ron or a moderator or a member with a stellar physique says something. Instead of actually reading what the person wrote, they only read into whom wrote it.

The "buddy" system oh brother.  ::)

NightTrain

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2014, 06:42:36 PM »
dont try to tell me he commented on me to you cause it didnt happen. but im not going to speak for him unlike you have taken upon yourself to do. i have more respect for the people in my life than that.

but if you want to talk about what people i know have said about you i have had several conversations with several people that either are or were in your life that cast you in a rather disparaging light. embarrassingly so. perhaps you should choose your company a little bit more carefully? then again its not the fact you dont have many people in your life that will vouch for you- thats not the problem. its you. you're the problem.

so anyway, fatboy enjoy your sub. hahaha like you need it. insecure? no i just think you and josh deserve to be badly physically hurt for the things you did to runningmom. to me things like that arent acceptable or forgivable.

it'll all come full circle one day there fatboy, and when it does i hope i hear about it. it will make me smile.

hey chief, didn't read this entire meltdown but props for letting it out, I can tell you care and that's what counts but make sure you don't get back into bad patterns as you did in the past.

Josh destroys you on the human scale of survivalness, likeability, notoriety and relevance. That's just the way it is. The 3 of us on a crash site island we would be eating you and spitting out the scar tissues within 20 mins of crash time. Nothing personal that's just where your stand in the pecking order of humanity.

GodSpped.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2014, 06:43:43 PM »

The weak? The game changes when someone knows your name.

I have family to think about. Your identity is still safe.

Easy to survey the battlefield from atop a mountain.

ismoseppo

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

you just absofuckinlutely owned 2 people in the last 20 minutes with the truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »
Yes.....but unlike you half this fucking board instantly jumps when Ron or a moderator or a member with a stellar physique says something. Instead of actually reading what the person wrote, they only read into whom wrote it.

The "buddy" system oh brother.  ::)

its funny. josh and gets away with things here that would have got him badly beaten, shanked or worse irl.

alex reminds me of the fat neighbourhood mouthy kid who never learned to shut up. hed get the beats from someone, and instead of learning his lesson get back on his bicycle and start with his name calling when he was back safely out of range. he never grew out of that.

they are both very fortunate this is an online community that offers them immunity from their actions. anywhere else they'd have to answer for it all. the universe has a funny way of making us pay for our sins.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2014, 06:50:55 PM »
hey chief, didn't read this entire meltdown but props for letting it out, I can tell you care and that's what counts but make sure you don't get back into bad patterns as you did in the past.

Josh destroys you on the human scale of survivalness, likeability, notoriety and relevance. That's just the way it is. The 3 of us on a crash site island we would be eating you and spitting out the scar tissues within 20 mins of crash time. Nothing personal that's just where your stand in the pecking order of humanity.

GodSpped.

dont flatter yourself fatboy. you wouldnt last 30 seconds with me on your best day.

godspped
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2014, 06:51:39 PM »

Gotta chime in here.

I can relate.

To all of the internet tough guys who have called me a "bitch" over the last couple years....

Lets see how tough you are when someone has your daughters facebook .

That being said....I'm am always a tell it like it is person......nothing ever came my way...not a single thing

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2014, 06:52:15 PM »

I have family to think about. Your identitity is still safe.

Everybody here knows my real name. Where I live. What I do.

In fact I'm moving to Calgary May 2 and 3. Has pics.

Quit fucking trying to play devils advocate.

What happened to you was shitty and you bent over and took it in the ass like a champ. Nothing to be proud of.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2014, 06:54:28 PM »

Gotta chime in here.

I can relate.

To all of the internet tough guys who have called me a "bitch" over the last couple years....

Lets see how tough you are when someone has your daughters facebook .

That being said....I'm am always a tell it like it is person......nothing ever came my way...not a single thing

But the difference with you is you don't bow down to the people that pulled that shit. You aren't kissing their ass.

If Josh hurt your daughter you'd rip his head off.

Shizzo would not.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »
Everybody here knows my real name. Where I live. What I do.

In fact I'm moving to Calgary May 2 and 3. Has pics.

Quit fucking trying to play devils advocate.

What happened to you was shitty and you bent over and took it in the ass like a champ. Nothing to be proud of.
Give me your bosses facebook, as well as at least three family members.

I will send them all sorts of weird shit, and blame it on you being a bitch on Getbig.

Then when they call you complaining, you will know what I am talking about.

Until then, you have a big, anonymous mouth.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2014, 06:58:03 PM »

hey josh- you still live in regina on dewdney?
b

NightTrain

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »

Yup. Wanna join us? Bring some brewskis and leave your obsessive small man complex demeanor at the door; all pretty confident loving men here.

GodSpeed.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2014, 07:00:48 PM »

I will send them all sorts of weird shit, and blame it on you being a bitch on Getbig.

im honestly surprised you didnt go to a lot of trouble to find him and put it right. hes got a lot coming to him. and when it happens its really going to hurt.
b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »

Let's see.....I have no facebook...I'm not stupid enough to have facebook. This guy warns you in advance he's going to slaughter you and you leave your facebook account up?  ::)

Cmon......how can you not figure shit out.  ::)

Josh will never have access to any of my loved ones, nor will he know who they are.

The fact is you are still here posting so what he did really didn't phase you at all.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2014, 07:07:13 PM »
Let's see.....I have no facebook...I'm not stupid enough to have facebook. This guy warns you in advance he's going to slaughter you and you leave your facebook account up?  ::)

Cmon......how can you not figure shit out.  ::)

Josh will never have access to any of my loved ones, nor will he know who they are.

The fact is you are still here posting so what he did really didn't phase you at all.
So you just answered your own question. You are all puffy chested because you think your info is safe.

I did the same thing....... Then I learned the hard way.

I have a truce with them now. Everything will be kept on Getbig between us.

ismoseppo

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2014, 07:07:25 PM »

although I said I wouldnt address you I have one thing to say---and it is in all bottom line honesty

you are the single least intimidating person on getbig. I have never worried for half a second about you.

Groink on the other hand, I half expected him to show up at my door and stomp me. I should never mess with him

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
So you just answered your own question. You are all puffy chested because you think your info is safe.

I did the same thing....... Then I learned the hard way.

I have a truce with them now. Everything will be kept on Getbig between us.

Keep on believing that cowboy!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2014, 07:08:26 PM »
Yup. Wanna join us? Bring some brewskis and leave your obsessive small man complex demeanor at the door; all pretty confident loving men here.

GodSpeed.

i dont think i can make it. but have a friendy who said hed be happy to drop by and say hello for me. once i have investigated further what i have is indeed your proper addy i'll be sure to tell him hes more than welcome to come say hi.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2014, 07:08:40 PM »

im honestly surprised you didnt go to a lot of trouble to find him and put it right. hes got a lot coming to him. and when it happens its really going to hurt.

Thanks for your honesty. No offense but you're very stupid however I admire your commitment to this place.