Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19551 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Getbig - want to apoligize
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2014, 10:18:28 AM »
a portrait of "no one"
he's a big dude, I have no question about that, big and orange, however,..............

he's the kind of guy who walks around a club bumping guys thinking he is all that. When called on it by a smaller guy he immediately says "sorry bro sorry it was an accident". When smaller guy walks no one tells his buddies "I would have kicked his ass but i would have got kicked out". Then he either buys the small guy a drink when his buddies arent looking or runs to the bouncers to get little guy kicked out.

absolutely idolizes xfactor and sits at home wondering what he can do to imitate xfactor more. Probably has had gay fantasies about xfactor.

doesnt just go to the gym--actually specifically picks an outfit. Spends absurd amounts of time looking in the mirror.

Girls probably like what they see but when he opens his mouth and does nothing but talk about himself they lose interest fast. Every girl he has dated has cheated on him (can you blame them).

is an extreme road rager but locks that door if someone calls him on it

is an absolute king of threatening to "call the cops"

sits in his place saying to himself how he would "smash avesher and alex's faces", completely convincing himself of this yet we could be in his front yard and he would claim to be someone else or dial the police.

anyone else who types anything from 3 words to 10 paragraphs is melting down but he is never melting down in his mind.

never been in a fight but if he has he "slaps" or throws home run haymakers with less than a clue what he is doing. But I say never fought cause god forbid someone hits him in his face  :o

bottom line: no one is younger, bigger and stronger than me (not sure about alex though) yet will always be the prototype of the keyboard warrior. And thats his thing. He would never risk getting a couple in face, and couldnt take the humility of a 48 year old out of shape man beating him senseless. I dont say this "melting down" or any of that, its just a simple fact that I am pretty confident 99% of the board knows would happen. He's the toughest anonymous person going--lol.

but its all good, I like this game on here. It gives me some laughs at how someone who thinks they are a "real man" cower behind a keyboard and live the delusion that he could stand a chance with me or alex. Im all for playing along some more, it makes for good reading and good lol's for the rest of the board to follow along

ismoseppo

Re: Getbig
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2014, 10:19:30 AM »
fuck me that was funny  ;D

why you son of a  ;D ;D ;D

ya even i laughed, it was good

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2014, 10:32:28 AM »
and dont forget visualizeperfection is a well cultured gentleman and a lifetime natural.

That little bastard is up to something but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2014, 10:34:33 AM »
That little bastard is up to something but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

i would imagine what ever it is it involves eating
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2014, 01:30:20 PM »
good. now you should leave. you clearly have problems to seperate irl from internet talk.

antisocial sociopath tendencies just like alex.

the trainer

« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »
Why cant getbiggers settle their beef like people on facebook do.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »

both of those dudes were in wayyyy to good of shape to be getbiggers.

ismoseppo

« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2014, 03:38:25 PM »
good. now you should leave. you clearly have problems to seperate irl from internet talk.

antisocial sociopath tendencies just like alex.

10k posts and I have absolutely no clue who you are. Change your screenname to Mr Insignificant

ismoseppo

« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2014, 03:39:49 PM »

was the fat guy named Josh?
Im not sure why he didnt fight back, he seemed pretty capable against Mr Im an mma fighter

a fat guy named Josh raising shit on the internet,............hmmmmmmmmmmmm theres a story here somewhere

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2014, 03:50:13 PM »
a portrait of "no one"
he's a big dude, I have no question about that, big and orange, however,..............

he's the kind of guy who walks around a club bumping guys thinking he is all that. When called on it by a smaller guy he immediately says "sorry bro sorry it was an accident". When smaller guy walks no one tells his buddies "I would have kicked his ass but i would have got kicked out". Then he either buys the small guy a drink when his buddies arent looking or runs to the bouncers to get little guy kicked out.

absolutely idolizes xfactor and sits at home wondering what he can do to imitate xfactor more. Probably has had gay fantasies about xfactor.

doesnt just go to the gym--actually specifically picks an outfit. Spends absurd amounts of time looking in the mirror.

Girls probably like what they see but when he opens his mouth and does nothing but talk about himself they lose interest fast. Every girl he has dated has cheated on him (can you blame them).

is an extreme road rager but locks that door if someone calls him on it

is an absolute king of threatening to "call the cops"

sits in his place saying to himself how he would "smash avesher and alex's faces", completely convincing himself of this yet we could be in his front yard and he would claim to be someone else or dial the police.

anyone else who types anything from 3 words to 10 paragraphs is melting down but he is never melting down in his mind.

never been in a fight but if he has he "slaps" or throws home run haymakers with less than a clue what he is doing. But I say never fought cause god forbid someone hits him in his face  :o

bottom line: no one is younger, bigger and stronger than me (not sure about alex though) yet will always be the prototype of the keyboard warrior. And thats his thing. He would never risk getting a couple in face, and couldnt take the humility of a 48 year old out of shape man beating him senseless. I dont say this "melting down" or any of that, its just a simple fact that I am pretty confident 99% of the board knows would happen. He's the toughest anonymous person going--lol.

but its all good, I like this game on here. It gives me some laughs at how someone who thinks they are a "real man" cower behind a keyboard and live the delusion that he could stand a chance with me or alex. Im all for playing along some more, it makes for good reading and good lol's for the rest of the board to follow along

^ this.
b

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2014, 03:55:57 PM »
Booty is a buffoon trying to act smart. You being the merry old muff-licker are still trying to catch this whore's eye. I have literally no idea why you're always trying to come up for her. She's a fat, irrelevant, unemployed grandma that bobs worse than a dog for attention. Shape up.

That's going straight onto the next Christmas card I send my dad.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2014, 03:59:46 PM »
Why is Alex sharing accounts with Josh in the first place? He is a shit disturber, constantly trying to incite drama and cause trouble, preferably the type which crosses over into the real world. He uses a mentally troubled person for fun and games. Alex is the biggest piece of shit coward I've ever seen on any forum. His reply to any charge? "It's not that serious" ::) Except when someone talks shit about his preference for Africans. Any other type of "racism" is fine, as we've seen time and time again. How many times will he be time-outed this year?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2014, 04:11:16 PM »
Why is Alex sharing accounts with Josh in the first place? He is a shit disturber, constantly trying to incite drama and cause trouble, preferably the type which crosses over into the real world. He uses a mentally troubled person for fun and games. Alex is the biggest piece of shit coward I've ever seen on any forum. His reply to any charge? "It's not that serious" ::) Except when someone talks shit about his preference for Africans. Any other type of "racism" is fine, as we've seen time and time again. How many times will he be time-outed this year?

^ this too.

in some ways I actually think josh is the more mentally sound of the dumpy duo.

there's something very wrong w Alex. it borders on creepy wrong. he's not a threatening creepy more of a Stephen King cockroaches, rotting and decaying creepy.

b

ismoseppo

« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
^ this too.

in some ways I actually think josh is the more mentally sound of the dumpy duo.

there's something very wrong w Alex. it borders on creepy wrong. he's not a threatening creepy more of a Stephen King cockroaches, rotting and decaying creepy.

honest question--and attempt not to smart ass answer it

do you get bothered inside knowing you are a coward and unable to stand up for yourself? Im not trolling here, thats a genuine question. I could and would not go through life in fear and hiding. 100% of the time I would rather take a beating than go away or hide like a "bitch".

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2014, 04:16:07 PM »

The "Forum Rules" only apply to Shizzo.

And only when OMR wants them to.

Don't blame Welfare Queen Josh and FatAlice23, they're only doing what Ron Avidan continually allows them to do.   ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2014, 04:21:05 PM »

Don't blame Welfare Queen Josh and FatAlice23, they're only doing what Ron Avidan continually allows them to do.   ::)
Hallelujah!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2014, 05:53:27 PM »
i would imagine what ever it is it involves eating

:)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2014, 06:19:13 PM »

That's not true.

Who do you think spearheaded sending Alex23 & Josh's account to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent Uncle Junior to Time Out? Me.

Who sent Shizzo to Time Out? Me.

Who originally sent UKJeff to Time Out? Me. (I actually like ukjeff's approach to things now, he had become one of my favorites)

Who do you think sent all the guys that were stalking Steve Arce to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent AlabamaFTW to Time Out? Me.

Should I go on???

"1"

P.S. Shizzo is different. He betrayed my trust after I have been one of the few moderators to stick up for him during times when everyone else wanted his ass completed erased from this site. You betray me and I lose faith in you, simple as that. Josh came at me like a man and we discussed certain terms. If he holds to his end of the bargain, we won't have any problems. If he doesn't, then it is MY fault completely for allowing Alex and him back to the boards. I think that is fair enough.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2014, 06:33:13 PM »
Absolufuckingly.

And "Big" Roger one of the most interesting poster these days. He doesn't always drink beer but when he does, he chooses Coors light.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2014, 06:38:44 PM »
That's not true.

Who originally sent UKJeff to Time Out? Me. (I actually like ukjeff's approach to things now, he had become one of my favorites)

Who do you think sent all the guys that were stalking Steve Arce to Time Out? Me.

Should I go on???

"1"

P.S. Shizzo is different. He betrayed my trust after I have been one of the few moderators to stick up for him during times when everyone else wanted his ass completed erased from this site. You betray me and I lose faith in you, simple as that. Josh came at me like a man and we discussed certain terms. If he holds to his end of the bargain, we won't have any problems. If he doesn't, then it is MY fault completely for allowing Alex and him back to the boards. I think that is fair enough.

What was his offense?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2014, 06:42:23 PM »
What was his offense?

AlabamaFTW started stalking a member of the inner circle which is very close and dear to me (Chaos). In doing so, he sealed his fate.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »
AlabamaFTW started stalking a member of the inner circle which is very close and dear to me (Chaos). In doing so, he sealed his fate.

"1"

Ah, stalking sucks.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2014, 06:46:07 PM »
That's not true.

Should I go on???

"1"

I'm still here and you hate it.  :-*
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2014, 06:55:23 PM »
I wont let omr down. I may laugh openly at "no one" but it wont get much worse than that