Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19533 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig - want to apoligize
« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2014, 07:00:57 PM »
I'm still here and you hate it.  :-*

I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone here. Nor do I hate the fact that you are "still" here. You aren't even a quarter as relevant or influential as half those guys on that list.

If you break the rules, then you will be removed. If you simply come here, have fun and shoot the shit with others, I have nothing negative to say about you.

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2014, 07:05:04 PM »
I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone here. Nor do I hate the fact that you are "still" here. You aren't even a quarter as relevant or influential as half those guys on that list.

If you break the rules, then you will be removed. If you simply come here, have fun and shoot the shit with others, I have nothing negative to say about you.

"1"

Yet you keep deleting my posts which break no rules.  :-*

You can't handle the truth about yourself.

You sling shit but when someone returns the favor you abuse your mod powers. Thats why I reported you to Ron.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2014, 07:05:34 PM »

"1"

wolfox is one of those guys who thinks its cool to trash talk a mod and see how far he can take it until he gets timeoutted............ca use he has another account

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »
wolfox is one of those guys who thinks its cool to trash talk a mod and see how far he can take it until he gets timeoutted............ca use he has another account

A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2014, 07:10:52 PM »
Yet you keep deleting my posts which break no rules.  :-*

You can't handle the truth about yourself.

You sling shit but when someone returns the favor you abuse your mod powers. Thats why I reported you to Ron.

Oh my, now I'm fucking trembling in fear....  :-[

Here's the deal, if I am going to erase your shit, I say so and then do so. If you don't like it, have at the report to ADMIN button all you like. Besides, I am not constantly deleting your posts. The only time I did so was when you made a pathetic "I'm leaving thread", because RON HIMSELF doesn't want that shit anymore. To top it off, I announced the fact that I would erase it, as I do with everyone's material that deserves deletion.

You're anonymous, have not been here for very long and some of your posts have already been put up for review by others.

If you do decide to want to go at it with me, rest assured you will lose and be removed from the forum. It's as simple as that. We moderators do the best we can to keep the balance and when some hotshot decides that he wants to mess with the team that manages the day-to-day balance, they ALWAYS get removed.

Guys with 10+ years of posting here have been removed, you think you're somehow immune? Come here and have fun like the rest of the guys and we won't have any issues, simple as that.

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14:17 PM »
Oh my, now I'm fucking trembling in fear....  :-[

Here's the deal, if I am going to erase your shit, I say so and then do so. If you don't like it, have at the report to ADMIN button all you like. Besides, I am not constantly deleting your posts. The only time I did so was when you made a pathetic "I'm leaving thread", because RON HIMSELF doesn't want that shit anymore. To top it off, I announced the fact that I would erase it, as I do with everyone's material that deserves deletion.

You're anonymous, have not been here for very long and some of your posts have already been put up for review by others.

If you do decide to want to go at it with me, rest assured you will lose and be removed from the forum. It's as simple as that. We moderators do the best we can to keep the balance and when some hotshot decides that he wants to mess with the team that manages the day-to-day balance, they ALWAYS get removed.

Guys with 10+ years of posting here have been removed, you think you're somehow immune? Come here and have fun like the rest of the guys and we won't have any issues, simple as that.

"1"

Liar. Several members here know thats a blatant lie. They were reading as you deleted my posts that called you out on your horrible behavior. You slung shit but couldn't handle the truth presented to you.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14:59 PM »

OMR hit the nail on.the head...not nearly as relevant as he thinks he is.

The non-stop shit talker has been done a thousand times over

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2014, 07:16:22 PM »

OMR hit the nail on.the head...not nearly as relevant as he thinks he is.

The non-stop shit talker has been done a thousand times over

OMR doesn't have access to IP addresses and logs. He's just as clueless as you.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2014, 07:16:58 PM »
Liar. Several members here know thats a blatant lie. They were reading as you deleted my posts that called you out on your horrible behavior.

Just shut up...really.

Oooh, a fucking post of yours that was obnoxious got deleted...someone call the president  ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2014, 07:17:35 PM »
Just shut up...really.

Oooh, a fucking post of yours that was obnoxious got deleted...someone call the president  ::)

I notified Ron. Then OMR tried to smooth things over after I put him in his place. 
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: March 20, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »

Yeah that makes no sense. I dont care who you "are"

ismoseppo

« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2014, 07:18:22 PM »
by the way
whoever changed my thread title---can you at least spell apologize correctly so I dont look like more of a dimwit than i am

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2014, 07:20:20 PM »
Yeah that makes no sense. I dont care who you "are"

You care enough to make comments about me.  :-*
A

dustin

« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2014, 07:24:01 PM »
Damn, just on my phone so I can't read all the pages or post a wall of text like I normally do. But good on you, bro. Takes a real Getbigger with balls of solid steal to own up like that.

Wish you the absolute best of luck with your woman and with everything. I never passed judgement even when you were at your scariest points and outting the shit out of people. I got outted and harassed too and nothing feels worse. Glad you see how wrong it was. Take care, buds.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2014, 07:24:08 PM »
wolfox is one of those guys who thinks its cool to trash talk a mod

And that not true. I like Princess L. I think she's a stand up mod worthy of much respect.  

I show respect to everyone here who's decent. Like I said before, you'll never see me attack someone here for no reason. And even people who I don't get a long with I often will extend treaties with.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2014, 07:25:29 PM »
You care enough to make comments about me.  :-*

And you make comments about me...here, I'll use TWO of these.  :-* :-*   cus I really nailed you with that one  ::)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
The bees are on the what now?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2014, 07:28:41 PM »

Go ahead and break a few rules and I will have you dispatched.

I don't need access to any IP addresses. Do you think I give a shit as to who you "really" are?

Realize that in this forum, you are no one. No one cares about you. You think that by stating that you've been around for years, yet hide behind some random screen name, that somehow people will give two shits about who you are. Get real!

The major difference between you and I on this forum is that unlike you, I can erase your shit and you can't touch mine. So while you might think that having access to IP addresses is important to me, you have no clue.

Plain and simple...

"1"

P.S. Anyhow, I am not going to address this gimmick anymore. For doing so would potentially give him an ounce of credibility around here with regards to actually being relevant. Get to Alex23, Chaos, bigmc, BigCyp, True Adonis status and then come back to me. For now, you're just a speck of cum that hasn't fallen off the tip of my cock. Have Fun!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »

No, you wont.

Besides, I'm not one to break rules.  :-*

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2014, 07:30:59 PM »

I don't need access to any IP addresses. Do you think I give a shit as to who you "really" are?

Realize that in this forum, you are no one. No one cares about you. You think that by stating that you've been around for years, yet hide behind some random screen name, that somehow people will give two shits about who you are. Get real!

The major difference between you and I on this forum is that unlike you, I can erase your shit and you can't touch mine. So while you might think that having access to IP addresses is important to me, you have no clue.

Plain and simple...

"1"

P.S. Anyhow, I am not going to address this gimmick anymore. For doing so would potentially give him an ounce of credibility around here with regards to actually being relevant. Get to Alex23, Chaos, bigmc, BigCyp, True Adonis status and then come back to me. For now, you're just a speck of cum that hasn't fallen off the tip of my cock. Have Fun!
Haha, awesome.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 20, 2014, 07:33:33 PM »

And you make comments about me...here, I'll use TWO of these.  :-* :-*   cus I really nailed you with that one  ::)

You're just butthurt because I make funny comments at your expense.  :-*
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 20, 2014, 07:36:36 PM »
You're just butthurt because I make funny comments at your expense.  :-*

Dude the line forms to the left of people who have something to say about me, thats life when you're exceptional....it's cute you think you matter.....LOL

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2014, 07:41:14 PM »
by the way
whoever changed my thread title---can you at least spell apologize correctly so I dont look like more of a dimwit than i am
I didn't even notice until you said something, now I can't stop staring.

No, you wont.

Besides, I'm not one to break rules.  :-*

Big mouth, little brain and little arms. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #273 on: March 20, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »
That's not true.

Who do you think spearheaded sending Alex23 & Josh's account to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent Uncle Junior to Time Out? Me.

Who sent Shizzo to Time Out? Me.

Who originally sent UKJeff to Time Out? Me. (I actually like ukjeff's approach to things now, he had become one of my favorites)

Who do you think sent all the guys that were stalking Steve Arce to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent AlabamaFTW to Time Out? Me.

Should I go on???

"1"

P.S. Shizzo is different. He betrayed my trust after I have been one of the few moderators to stick up for him during times when everyone else wanted his ass completed erased from this site. You betray me and I lose faith in you, simple as that. Josh came at me like a man and we discussed certain terms. If he holds to his end of the bargain, we won't have any problems. If he doesn't, then it is MY fault completely for allowing Alex and him back to the boards. I think that is fair enough.

I got bored and stopped reading after "that's not true".

But I'm sure this awkward justification has great sentence structure, proper grammar, and is void of spelling mistakes. So I'll just agree with it by default.

It probably has a manly musk smell too, if I were to scratch my iPad screen.

;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 20, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »
That's not true.

Who do you think spearheaded sending Alex23 & Josh's account to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent Uncle Junior to Time Out? Me.

Who sent Shizzo to Time Out? Me.

Who originally sent UKJeff to Time Out? Me. (I actually like ukjeff's approach to things now, he had become one of my favorites)

Who do you think sent all the guys that were stalking Steve Arce to Time Out? Me.

Who do you think sent AlabamaFTW to Time Out? Me.

Should I go on???

"1"

P.S. Shizzo is different. He betrayed my trust after I have been one of the few moderators to stick up for him during times when everyone else wanted his ass completed erased from this site. You betray me and I lose faith in you, simple as that. Josh came at me like a man and we discussed certain terms. If he holds to his end of the bargain, we won't have any problems. If he doesn't, then it is MY fault completely for allowing Alex and him back to the boards. I think that is fair enough.

Was that once he started requesting glute shots from various getbiggers in every other post??

Sorry, OMR....couldn't resist.   :D