Author Topic: Is This Fraudulent? (Girl Related)  (Read 3543 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Is This Fraudulent? (Girl Related)
« on: March 19, 2014, 03:24:10 AM »
Been chatting to this girl for a week now, we met in a restaurant and exchanged numbers. She's tall and very blonde,We were getting to know each other really well and agreed to meet, however, as with most of my encounters the conversation went down the X rated route and which I've been milking up and sending her pics of me at around 7% bf.

I asked for a pussy pic and she sends it me....it was the nicest looking one I've seen as far as they go, well trimmed with the mohican then as I take a second look, and I realise something phony about the pubes, albeit a small tiny mohican, the pubes were of a ginger variety...I mean carrot like ginger veering on the bright orange side, those things would glow in the dark....a strong sense of dissapointment over took me and I can't move on now.

Don't get me wrong I do like red heads but that needs to come in a full package that I know off at the outset not disguised as blondes, this is like buying a peperonni pizza and when you open the box you get chicken, you like chicken so you eat it, but when you finish at the back of your mind you're still wishing you had the peperonni pizza.
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Is This Fraudulent? (Girl Related)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 03:26:34 AM »
Stick it in the pooper and don't look at the front

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:27:04 AM »
lol

just ask her to shave it all of or bleach it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 03:27:59 AM »
Been chatting to this girl for a week now, we met in a restaurant and exchanged numbers. She's tall and very blonde,We were getting to know each other really well and agreed to meet, however, as with most of my encounters the conversation went down the X rated route and which I've been milking up and sending her pics of me at around 7% bf.

I asked for a pussy pic and she sends it me....it was the nicest looking one I've seen as far as they go, well trimmed with the mohican then as I take a second look, and I realise something phony about the pubes, albeit a small tiny mohican, the pubes were of a ginger variety...I mean carrot like ginger veering on the bright orange side, those things would glow in the dark....a strong sense of dissapointment over took me and I can't move on now.

Don't get me wrong I do like red heads but that needs to come in a full package that I know off at the outset not disguised as blondes, this is like buying a peperonni pizza and when you open the box you get chicken, you like chicken so you eat it, but when you finish at the back of your mind you're still wishing you had the peperonni pizza.

just fuck her

and while you are doing it

drop some ginger slut lyrics into the mix
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 03:30:13 AM »
lol

just ask her to shave it all of or bleach it

She's got perfect looking Blonde hair, why go onto soo much effort on your head yet ignore the most important body part, the groin hair do  ???
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 03:30:45 AM »
just fuck her

and while you are doing it

drop some ginger slut lyrics into the mix

^ Solid straight to the point advice, as to be expected lol
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 03:32:59 AM »

I'm obligated to inform you that Mudsharking is a clear violation of Getbig's Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.

Tricky situation though since you're a Moor...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 03:49:19 AM »
I'm obligated to inform you that Mudsharking is a clear violation of Getbig's Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.

Tricky situation though since you're a Moor...

It is my understanding having been on here for long enough, that apart from a few certified Alpha's, the rest of Getbig cannot remember what sex feels or looks like and merely resort to cyber simulation activities involving a box of tissues...therefore this 'Code of Conduct and Ethics' cannot be enforced as the committee is poorly qualified and severly lacking any credibility.

Furthermore, due to my unique ethnic make up, having sex with women of pre-dominantly Sub-saharan descent (Hebrew) or of European origin are both equality alien to my DNA make up, which is a result of cultural mixing stemming from centuries ago.

Regards
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 03:57:52 AM »
Probably has orange stained pits.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 04:04:43 AM »
Skorp is rapidly overtaking Gal as the purveyor of fine ho-related, fap-worthy posts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 04:57:42 AM »
Can you post the pussy picture to analyze so we can give you an objective opinion?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 04:58:25 AM »
You should eat her out while listening to Ed Sheeran

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 04:58:36 AM »
Skorp is rapidly overtaking Gal as the purveyor of fine ho-related, fap-worthy posts.

definite rookie of the year candidate
T

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 05:01:48 AM »
fukn hell. All I want is a decent blowjob and a good cup of coffee from a woman, I could give a rats ass what color her pussy hair is.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 05:03:09 AM »
You should eat her out while listening to Ed Sheeran

Could watch an episode of Surprise Surprise in which Cilla is wearing a particularly fetching short dress while pounding the fiery mass of dry pubes

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 05:03:23 AM »
skorp1o is rookie of the year I agree ..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 05:05:35 AM »
Yes skorp10 is a worthy rookie and the scourge of the River Medway as far as vagina piracy is concerned

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 05:31:34 AM »
I need to share the story when I was with this girl for a few months who had the maddest sex drive ever, she always drove the pace up to the rough territory, whilst we were at it one night she incurred a whom injury and almost bled to death.
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 05:36:29 AM »
It is my understanding having been on here for long enough, that apart from a few certified Alpha's, the rest of Getbig cannot remember what sex feels or looks like and merely resort to cyber simulation activities involving a box of tissues...therefore this 'Code of Conduct and Ethics' cannot be enforced as the committee is poorly qualified and severly lacking any credibility.

Furthermore, due to my unique ethnic make up, having sex with women of pre-dominantly Sub-saharan descent (Hebrew) or of European origin are both equality alien to my DNA make up, which is a result of cultural mixing stemming from centuries ago.

Regards

Fair enough, we'll place you on a contract waiver if need be.

"Big" Roger F. Neegars
Getbig Ethics Committee Chair

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 05:37:49 AM »
Wait. Women aren't always the way they seem? No way  :o

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 05:47:14 AM »

Fair enough, we'll place you on a contract waiver if need be.

"Big" Roger F. Neegars
Getbig Ethics Committee Chair

I appreciate your tolerance to my unique multi-cultural-sexual needs on this occasion, based on the fact that my Moorish ancestors ruled the southern parts of Europe, and therefore, please extend my gratitude to the remaining respecful members of the Getbig Ethics Committee Chair.

You shall remain in my thoughts as I handle my next sexual encounter (no homo)
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »
You shall remain in my thoughts as I handle my next sexual encounter (no homo)

;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 05:50:27 AM »
yea i think this is the best option
Can you post the pussy picture to analyze so we can give you an objective opinion?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2014, 03:24:34 PM »
Wait. Women aren't always the way they seem? No way  :o
::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
I need to share the story when I was with this girl for a few months who had the maddest sex drive ever, she always drove the pace up to the rough territory, whilst we were at it one night she incurred a whom injury and almost bled to death.
You mean "womb"?