Author Topic: Is This Fraudulent? (Girl Related)  (Read 3580 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Is This Fraudulent? (Girl Related)
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »
Been chatting to this girl for a week now, we met in a restaurant and exchanged numbers. She's tall and very blonde,We were getting to know each other really well and agreed to meet, however, as with most of my encounters the conversation went down the X rated route and which I've been milking up and sending her pics of me at around 7% bf.

I asked for a pussy pic and she sends it me....it was the nicest looking one I've seen as far as they go, well trimmed with the mohican then as I take a second look, and I realise something phony about the pubes, albeit a small tiny mohican, the pubes were of a ginger variety...I mean carrot like ginger veering on the bright orange side, those things would glow in the dark....a strong sense of dissapointment over took me and I can't move on now.

Don't get me wrong I do like red heads but that needs to come in a full package that I know off at the outset not disguised as blondes, this is like buying a peperonni pizza and when you open the box you get chicken, you like chicken so you eat it, but when you finish at the back of your mind you're still wishing you had the peperonni pizza.

For a guy who proclaims the beauty of the moorish bloodline, you seem very obsessed with the Northern European one.  Deep seated racial insecurities?
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 05:00:27 PM »
Fire crotches are fukcing nutz...If you have a nice looking one served up on a platter, hit that shit...

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
Fire crotches are fukcing nutz...If you have a nice looking one served up on a platter, hit that shit...

Agreed.  Although you need to punish her vag mercilessly for being ashamed of her ginger roots. Film all of this and post up here.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 06:48:58 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 01:30:36 AM »
Been chatting to this girl for a week now, we met in a restaurant and exchanged numbers. She's tall and very blonde,We were getting to know each other really well and agreed to meet, however, as with most of my encounters the conversation went down the X rated route and which I've been milking up and sending her pics of me at around 7% bf.

I asked for a pussy pic and she sends it me....it was the nicest looking one I've seen as far as they go, well trimmed with the mohican then as I take a second look, and I realise something phony about the pubes, albeit a small tiny mohican, the pubes were of a ginger variety...I mean carrot like ginger veering on the bright orange side, those things would glow in the dark....a strong sense of dissapointment over took me and I can't move on now.

Don't get me wrong I do like red heads but that needs to come in a full package that I know off at the outset not disguised as blondes, this is like buying a peperonni pizza and when you open the box you get chicken, you like chicken so you eat it, but when you finish at the back of your mind you're still wishing you had the peperonni pizza.

Why are you disappointed, you knew she wasnt really a blonde.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 01:48:25 AM »
She is obviously not long-term girlfriend material. She is most likely sending those pics to A LOT of different guys.

Be safe Skorp1o!
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 01:53:29 AM »
If need be ill teach this cunt a lesson about deceiving an elite level getbigger.

Like she was going to get away with it and/or deceive you.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 02:05:47 AM »
PTP

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 02:22:23 AM »
Why are you disappointed, you knew she wasnt really a blonde.

I just thing a Blonde girl should not support black pubes or ginger pubes, women....make a big deal out of matching underwear top to bottom, so I think matching hair should also be considered.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 02:29:44 AM »
If need be ill teach this cunt a lesson about deceiving an elite level getbigger.

Like she was going to get away with it and/or deceive you.

She's shown some obsessive signs, hence I am cutting her off, she went through my FB and started asking me questions about everysingle girl I am pictured with....some of them are from holidays 10 years ago.

Typical hot headed red head...this is why itsd important to know these things, you think you;re dealing with an easy going bimbo Blonde then deep down she's a fiery angry red head. As an extreme example,  if you thought you were dating a docile Japanese girl, then turns out she's actually a full blown ghetto black girl and knocks your lights out? lol same theory although hard to pull off.

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 02:34:23 AM »
I just thing a Blonde girl should not support black pubes or ginger pubes, women....make a big deal out of matching underwear top to bottom, so I think matching hair should also be considered.

I for one dont think this an unfair request.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 02:42:01 AM »
I for one dont think this an unfair request.

I hope women reading this can take note.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 09:01:59 AM »
She's shown some obsessive signs, hence I am cutting her off, she went through my FB and started asking me questions about everysingle girl I am pictured with....some of them are from holidays 10 years ago.

Typical hot headed red head...this is why itsd important to know these things, you think you;re dealing with an easy going bimbo Blonde then deep down she's a fiery angry red head. As an extreme example,  if you thought you were dating a docile Japanese girl, then turns out she's actually a full blown ghetto black girl and knocks your lights out? lol same theory although hard to pull off.

i cant stand those facebook psychos

bitches be going through that shit like inspector clouseu
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »
i cant stand those facebook psychos

bitches be going through that shit like inspector clouseu

She sent a whatsapp saying "Can I ask you a question?"

I just hate it when women say this, you just know your day is ruined lol
S

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »

So you are making excuses not to fuck a girl because her pubes are not blond, translation you are a fudge packing sausage loving fairy boy.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 09:15:14 AM »
So you are making excuses not to fuck a girl because her pubes are not blond, translation you are a fudge packing sausage loving fairy boy just like me, lets have some drink sometime Skorp  :-*.

No I won't >:(
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:26 AM »
So you leave a woman because her boobs are to big then is the covered in tears blowjob story, now you reject a perfect vagina because it has a red hair on it...

Son,  i am disapointed.

A true alpha just fucks and asks questions later.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »
So you leave a woman because her boobs are to big then is the covered in tears blowjob story, now you reject a perfect vagina because it has a red hair on it...

Son,  i am disapointed.

A true alpha just fucks and asks questions later.

What is she has a penis?
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 10:27:21 AM »
What is she has a penis?

True. Alpha.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 10:30:07 AM »
What is she has a penis?

At least she can give you head.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »
At least she can give you head.

I'd be worried about what "she" might want after
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2014, 11:11:35 AM »
She sent a whatsapp saying "Can I ask you a question?"

I just hate it when women say this, you just know your day is ruined lol

tell her she has to earn the right to be your girl

namely by threesomes with her hot friends and repeatedly taking anal
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2014, 11:13:03 AM »

^After Genghis Khan, you are the second Alpha to ever live.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2014, 02:34:33 PM »

yes.

throw back rubs on command and cooking.

possible gf material.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2014, 04:30:14 PM »
I came back to this thread and there are still no pussy shots.
There was a lot of potential here.

'unsubcribed'