Author Topic: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent  (Read 23444 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 08:36:25 PM »
he'll be gunning for some pu**y

gunning for some pussy, strangle them and torch them
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 09:00:29 PM »
this is a death penalty case.  the evidence is already there and will continue to come. the kid is participating and the murderer is going to the death chamber. if peterson is there, the murderer is going there too. there was a lot of planning and thinking put into this crime, and at the end of the day the murder did not put him in the death chamber....it was the burning of the body that did.

dead man walking mark my words.

if craiggers were such an excellent crime planner why would he have spent time in the slammer before?  there was very little planning. it was mostly reacting and making bad choices. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 09:49:48 PM »
if craiggers were such an excellent crime planner why would he have spent time in the slammer before?  there was very little planning. it was mostly reacting and making bad choices. 

the murderer was in prison before NOT due to a murder but due to distribution of drugs (from sport hormones to x and inbetween) it is rare when dea/feds gets you in for personal use even if it is in the mega doses. what happened to palumbo happened to the murderer. both used to be same type of criminals. now one of them is also a murderer.

choking a girl -->killing her-->buying lighter fluid in walmart-->put the dead body in the trunk-->calling a kid "buddy" of yours that is dumb and never touches weights and has nothing to do with you to begin with beside admiring your mega dose use of hormones (41 year old criminal has a 20 year old friend...why not calling a 35 year old friend of yours?...cuz the murderer did not have one!! you can see how he is going to the death chamber i mean it's not hard to see here)--> light the car on fire--> burning the body or in the worst case the alive woman inside--> running from the scene--> taking 8k and your ugly wife and going on a cross country--> calling your friend inorder to arrange few things and leave the usa to greece =  PLANNED ACTIONS = PLANNED MURDER = DEATH CHAMBER.
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2006, 12:25:06 PM »
the murderer was in prison before NOT due to a murder but due to distribution of drugs (from sport hormones to x and inbetween) it is rare when dea/feds gets you in for personal use even if it is in the mega doses. what happened to palumbo happened to the murderer. both used to be same type of criminals. now one of them is also a murderer.

choking a girl -->killing her-->buying lighter fluid in walmart-->put the dead body in the trunk-->calling a kid "buddy" of yours that is dumb and never touches weights and has nothing to do with you to begin with beside admiring your mega dose use of hormones (41 year old criminal has a 20 year old friend...why not calling a 35 year old friend of yours?...cuz the murderer did not have one!! you can see how he is going to the death chamber i mean it's not hard to see here)--> light the car on fire--> burning the body or in the worst case the alive woman inside--> running from the scene--> taking 8k and your ugly wife and going on a cross country--> calling your friend inorder to arrange few things and leave the usa to greece =  PLANNED ACTIONS = PLANNED MURDER = DEATH CHAMBER.

There was a lot of planning put into COVERING UP the crime, not into COMMITING the crime. There's a big difference. The planning had to have occurred before the actual killing for it to be a death penalty case.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2006, 04:07:07 PM »

exactly my thought  ;D ... then after that was said titus then said  "bitch give me some head since there going to fry your ass"...

I highly doubt that, but after they threw the body in the trunk he did say this...."Lets kick it!"

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 04:30:45 PM »
I highly doubt that, but after they threw the body in the trunk he did say this...."Lets kick it!"

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT ALSO CUZ I WANT SERIOUS  ::)
pump'em dump'em

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 04:44:42 PM »

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT ALSO CUZ I WANT SERIOUS  ::)

To be honest I didn't really read your post properly I was just looking for an excuse to say..."Lets Kick It!"

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »
To be honest I didn't really read your post properly I was just looking for an excuse to say..."Lets Kick It!"

ITS COOL IM GLAD I COULD HELP U OUT  ;D
pump'em dump'em

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2006, 05:30:35 PM »
There was a lot of planning put into COVERING UP the crime, not into COMMITING the crime. There's a big difference. The planning had to have occurred before the actual killing for it to be a death penalty case.

WRONG again. there was also planned action to COMMIT the crime. the girl did not die from overdosed nor did she die from poor health. the girl died as a direct result of her being choked to death as a result of her being suspected, by the murderer and his ugly wife, of stealing money out of them. money that they never had cuz the murderer and his ugly wife never had big money. it was a planned action based on suspicious and phobias that are caused by the use of a drug called METH; and lots of meth. this will be an EXAMPLE for many people on this board why narcotics got no place in our sport. this is going to be a death verdict for a murderer that pretty much deserves death although i do not believe in the death penalty. the murderer deserves to die in the hands of one of the big guys who sits in russia or asia; he owes money to quite few of them. that would be the right punishment for a low level criminal such as him.
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
if they planned this why was it executed so sloppily ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 11:23:48 PM »
if they planned this why was it executed so sloppily ?

poor people cant be rich! rich people dont go around with shining watches and talk out of their ass....rich people buy their shit with cash or one payment....rich people make a call to the bank or their broker and the fellas will take care of business with a simple order.

the murderer and his ugly wife were and still are poor people...the kinda people who wanted you to think they had money but in reality had almost nothing owned. having a shiny car that you make payments on is not a problem...any poor american can do it now days...having a 400k house in west coast is also not a problem especially that you dont own it and make payments. the murderer and his ugly wife DID NOT HAVE MONEY. rich people act completely diff and never walk around shining like the rainbow (gates,bushes,clintons,my own dad, and many many more)

to your question. they executed the plan so bad BECAUSE they were/are poor people. they did not have the right connections and or the right money...they could not leave the country immediatly cuz there was no money. they would be living in the streets of greece homeless.
in addition there were lots of narcotics in their system which make any average little criminal plan look like a master plan comparing to their plan.

the main factor here is MONEY.  they were living like 21 year old college students. both were bascially jobless (not considering little jobs on the side that CANT get you those 1000 schering primo and 100 kits gh you need every couple months.. and if the sponsor takes care of you, drug wise, you wont see no money..so anyway you look at it you are too poor for living the rich people life style) since bodybuilding does not give you enough money for their life style. remember the murderer was not a top pro and his ugly wife was a woman and women dont make shit even if they are top pros in the fitness industry. they lived by the day and their mommy and daddy did not give them money....if they were rich on the other hand...their mommy and daddy would give them money...but the murderer is as rich as much as he is greek  :) the murderer was what we call "big mouth" we have those guys in every usa town...they arrive in the gym at 5 pm always look somewhat big but their bloated red face is shining from a distance...those same "big mouth" as we call them are also the same guys that you know you need to go to inorder to get your gear because it is right there in their gym bag. you all know the big mouth dude in your usa town, and that is exactly what the murderer was. the big mouth of a city in the state of nevada. a  big mouth with a pro card.

fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2006, 04:42:53 AM »
'rich people buy their shit with cash or one payment....rich people make a call to the bank or their broker and the fellas will take care of business with a simple order.'

you've been reading too many dimestore novels

or imagine i'm very middle class and know no rich folks

lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2006, 05:00:31 AM »
'rich people buy their shit with cash or one payment....rich people make a call to the bank or their broker and the fellas will take care of business with a simple order.'

you've been reading too many dime store novels

or imagine i'm very middle class and know no rich folks

lol

i was raised by a rich daddy i know what im talking about. i would never be a bodybuilder if i wasnt financialy on top. every single word i say is truth. rich people, the real rich people, the kinda ones who will give their sons/daughters 700k trying to help them in life...the kinda ones their sons/daughters can go to the atm and get out 7-8k at once and do it for many times (and yes it is a simple order from the main man), will walk around with simple watch, simple shirt, simple pants and you will only know they are rich due to the respect they get from others not due to the jaguar they dont own and still pay on for the next 10 years or the house that they dont own and still pay on it for the next 20 years etc etc..
rich people will have the 800k house OWNED and on the side will have another 4 houses they play with and make some money on.

guess you dont know rich people my friend..told you the murderer was no rich nor was he even stable. the murderer was poor.
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2006, 05:10:14 AM »
i was raised by a rich daddy i know what im talking about. i would never be a bodybuilder if i wasnt financialy on top. every single word i say is truth. rich people, the real rich people, the kinda ones who will give their sons/daughters 700k trying to help them in life...the kinda ones their sons/daughters can go to the atm and get out 7-8k at once and do it for many times (and yes it is a simple order from the main man), will walk around with simple watch, simple shirt, simple pants and you will only know they are rich due to the respect they get from others not due to the jaguar they dont own and still pay on for the next 10 years or the house that they dont own and still pay on it for the next 20 years etc etc..
rich people will have the 800k house OWNED and on the side will have another 4 houses they play with and make some money on.

guess you dont know rich people my friend..told you the murderer was no rich nor was he even stable. the murderer was poor.

what is the location of the ATM where i can withdraw 8.000 dollars
cause i'd like to try it
800,000 dont buy much where i live but maybe in your trailerpark it does

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2006, 06:44:06 AM »

what is the location of the ATM where i can withdraw 8.000 dollars
cause i'd like to try it
800,000 dont buy much where i live but maybe in your trailerpark it does

800k buy much any where any time if you really have 800k. thats first. second you again didnt pay attention to the details in what i wrote.

i explained to you how rich people act. rich GIVING people that is. i been in usa for the last 13 years and i have yet to see the american daddy that will give his son or daughter large amount of money or to be honest with you money at all.  from age 18 you are thrown out to stand by yourselves and it's a fact. so dont come and tell me you got this and that when it comes to money. when i arrived in the usa i had back up of loads and loads of money with international credit cards that were worshipped in any bank in usa. and that was in 1993!

my point about money is to show how poor the murderer was and still is and thus will face the death chamber.

and last, the location of the atm is where ever i chose to put my card in as long as i use the accounts that are on both my dad and myself names. i still got 3 diff major credit cards/atm cards that get me from any major bank in usa over 5 k a day (all at once! one take) if and when i need it to this day. then again if you will pay attention i said that my dad's name must be on the account because he got the money and the word and that's all that counts.

i dont think you know a lot when it comes to real money holders. im talkin about the REAL MONEY HOLDERS such as michael jackson, bush, sam walton's family and  not the wanna be money holders that walk around "rich" one day and next day they sit in the middle of nyc playing with their balls.

you dont know rich, you know WANNA PLAY RICH. but it's not only you. in usa i see kids at 19 driving bmw's and think they got something...it's all payments...you dont own shit. last time i bought a jeep i got in the agency put him the money on the table put 30000 cash insted of what they wanted (36000) and left with the jeep. that was in 1999. THAT  is rich.
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2006, 07:04:07 AM »
oh wow you are rich :o

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2006, 07:37:48 AM »
i was raised by a rich daddy i know what im talking about.

You admit that so easily. Like you think it's clever? Whats wrong with you don't you want to be a man?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2006, 08:09:32 PM »
Unless they come up with solid evidence demonstrating premeditation, this will not be a death penalty case.  Even the method used (strangulation) suggests a crime of passion.

Exactly. Just like I explained, on the "death for Titus and life for Kelly" thread. I'm a lawyer, so I have a basic understanding of what I'm talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 06:39:02 PM »
Gonna be interesting to see how the majority of us Get Biggers react once Craig is found innocent of all charges.

I personally think that Kelly might be the culpret and Craig the family hero by assisting her in her attempt to escape as most husbands would be prone to do under similar circumstances.

If this proves to be the case, who do you think Craig will be gunning for his first month of freedom?

This almost reminds me of asking the question "What if Jay Cutler wins the Olympia this year..."

AINT GONNA HAPPEN will always be the answer.

:)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2006, 03:54:05 PM »
This almost reminds me of asking the question "What if Jay Cutler wins the Olympia this year..."

AINT GONNA HAPPEN will always be the answer.

:)

best post i read on this board  ;) it goes like that in the olympia in the next 10-15 years: RONNIE COLEMAN for another 2-3 years and then a jump to little vicky martinez for about another 5-10 years. jay cutler will never win olympia he has no arms. genetically speaking.

fallen angel

2curious

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »
gh15!   Why wouldn't you spend your rich Daddy's money on an education. I have watched you butcher proper grammar on here and frankly can't take it anymore. Start over in the third grade for God's sake and quit wasting our time!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2006, 09:31:33 PM »
gh15!   Why wouldn't you spend your rich Daddy's money on an education. I have watched you butcher proper grammar on here and frankly can't take it anymore. Start over in the third grade for God's sake and quit wasting our time!

with that kinda name, 2curious, i would first register on a gay board.
fallen angel

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2006, 10:00:22 PM »
craig will not be gunning for anybody...what get out of trouble then get back in it.  But I am sure he would make some dough off of the story,  and he will get sometime he participated in it.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 12:25:20 PM »
Can someone like Craig profit from his crime or his involvement in a crime? Such as writing a book or selling a screenplay or appearing on TV talk shows or traveling among the US high schools talking kids into staying out of trouble?

According to my limited observations and brief readings, it appears to me that Craig just might not be as involved as we have been led to believe.

He appears to be "somewhat innocent" of murder, or else he is one hell of a great poker player in playing the part of the innocent bystander protecting his wife in the only way he knows how.

I have a feeling that this could be something along the lines of what his attorney will present in court when we reach that stage.

I also have the strong feeling that a lot of us are going to  be mighty pissed off when the attorney presents his side of the story in an attempt to prove him innocent and place the blame on Kelly alone.

And last thought ....... Do you actually think that there is anyone dumb enough to believe that they were merely taking a seasonal holiday when they headed east?

I've seen some damn dumb decisions from supposedly very smart judges, but this one would be beyond "dumbness" if a decision was made in their favor.

I am one of those individuals who firmly believe that Judges and those officials who allow  probation of hardened criminals should be held accountable for their actions/decisions.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »
Can someone like Craig profit from his crime or his involvement in a crime? Such as writing a book or selling a screenplay or appearing on TV talk shows or traveling among the US high schools talking kids into staying out of trouble?
According to my limited observations and brief readings, it appears to me that Craig just might not be as involved as we have been led to believe.
He appears to be "somewhat innocent" of murder, or else he is one hell of a great poker player in playing the part of the innocent bystander protecting his wife in the only way he knows how.
I have a feeling that this could be something along the lines of what his attorney will present in court when we reach that stage.
I also have the strong feeling that a lot of us are going to  be mighty pissed off when the attorney presents his side of the story in an attempt to prove him innocent and place the blame on Kelly alone.
And last thought ....... Do you actually think that there is anyone dumb enough to believe that they were merely taking a seasonal holiday when they headed east?
I've seen some damn dumb decisions from supposedly very smart judges, but this one would be beyond "dumbness" if a decision was made in their favor.
I am one of those individuals who firmly believe that Judges and those officials who allow  probation of hardened criminals should be held accountable for their actions/decisions.
since the murderer and his ugly wife do not have the financial back behind them, nor do they have their own money (poor), nor do they have a celebrity status in the usa in any shape or form among society, this case is one of the more simple cases the state of nevada is prosecuting. it is a very simple case where a once big guy 220 pounds or so murdered an innocent young woman that wanted to advance in the industry. he first murdered her emotionally by using her as his whore and then murdered her physically to get her out of the way.
the ugly wife was NOT the murderer due to her weak state of mind and her horrible physical strength which did not and does not exsist while she became deep involved with narcotics.
this trial will last no more than 6 months and will result in a conviction. the conviction will result in:
1) death for the murderer.
2)10-20 years for the ugly wife.
3) probation for the kid for few years due to his tremendous help to the state.
*the murderer might wanna write a book but who's gonna read it?? the 2000 gym rats around the usa? no money = no interest. you are trying to put the murderer in the same  interest level as michael jackson etc etc...he aint no jackson. jackson pee money and basically a king in usa and the world... the murderer hardly got enough money to eat and no one knows who he is beside few gym rats.
fallen angel