Author Topic: The Man code... Josh related  (Read 1714 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
The Man code... Josh related
« on: March 19, 2014, 05:41:20 PM »
I don't want to drag this out, I actually enjoy the ball busting that happens here..  However I believe that the anonymity that the interweb provides us is half the reason we all go online.    Its clear Josh has gone above and beyond any decent level of ball busting.   So he was an ass in the past.  I believe he has changed.    I think he has a  lot of experiences to share with GB that will prove positive to all members.
Lets support his positive change.... Cause lets be honest the general population is fucked up nowadays. 

Josh was just transparent about his short comings.    I honestly mean this if we use this board to help one another,  We could actually make a difference in the world.

I met a member from GB  He is now one of my closest friends.   Havent known him too long  However I feel like we have been friends for ever.   He is a great guy,  a mans man and has helped me on my journey to my personal goals.      I shudder to think how many other great people Ive passed up,    How many have you passed by???    I mean we all enjoy picking up heavy shit and putting it down  lol   We not the sharpest kids by any means.      I mean this from my heart....  Good luck Josh     Don't be swayed by others on your journey

a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The Man code... Josh related
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »
Lets wait and see. It seems that everyone wants him back.

Mods included.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 05:46:15 PM »
I don't want to drag this out, I actually enjoy the ball busting that happens here..  However I believe that the anonymity that the interweb provides us is half the reason we all go online.    Its clear Josh has gone above and beyond any decent level of ball busting.   So he was an ass in the past.  I believe he has changed.    I think he has a  lot of experiences to share with GB that will prove positive to all members.
Lets support his positive change.... Cause lets be honest the general population is fucked up nowadays. 

Josh was just transparent about his short comings.    I honestly mean this if we use this board to help one another,  We could actually make a difference in the world.

I met a member from GB  He is now one of my closest friends.   Havent known him too long  However I feel like we have been friends for ever.   He is a great guy,  a mans man and has helped me on my journey to my personal goals.      I shudder to think how many other great people Ive passed up,    How many have you passed by???    I mean we all enjoy picking up heavy shit and putting it down  lol   We not the sharpest kids by any means.      I mean this from my heart....  Good luck Josh     Don't be swayed by others on your journey

Who are you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 05:48:10 PM »
If you believe he is genuine then you obviously haven't been around the boards too long.

You're being gullible as fuck.

So he has one post where he tries to "redeem" himself.  ::) He's a smart fucker and knows this is EXACTLY how to do it.

He's not trying to better himself, he doesn't have a girlfriend  ::) ::) and he's just looking for sympathy to garner more private info.

Like usual.

But hey.....if you want to "believe" he has good intentions than go right ahead.

He also pretends to have actual info on people when in face he has the wrong info or no info at all. But yet people still believe him.

Cmon man....I thought you were smarter than this.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 05:48:44 PM »
Lets wait and see. It seems that everyone wants him back.

Mods included.

Total gullible idiots if in fact any of them do genuinely want him back.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 05:49:42 PM »
If you believe he is genuine then you obviously haven't been around the boards too long.

You're being gullible as fuck.

So he has one post where he tries to "redeem" himself.  ::) He's a smart fucker and knows this is EXACTLY how to do it.

He's not trying to better himself, he doesn't have a girlfriend  ::) ::) and he's just looking for sympathy to garner more private info.

Like usual.

But hey.....if you want to "believe" he has good intentions than go right ahead.

He also pretends to have actual info on people when in face he has the wrong info or no info at all. But yet people still believe him.

Cmon man....I thought you were smarter than this.
If he posts a pic of himself and his girlfriend, will you apologize?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 05:51:12 PM »
This board is just like the rest of the world, there are good people and there are scum!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 05:51:50 PM »
Total gullible idiots if in fact any of them do genuinely want him back.
Josh has alot of people in his corner.

75% of which are afraid he will turn on them.

Lets hope he decides to keep his promise.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 05:54:22 PM »
leopards dont change their spots.

he gets off on the pain of others. there's more than bipolar issues there. hes prolly borderline sociopathic.

you all think 'joshs' behaviour is just a quirk and he just got a little carried away with it, and that he can just flip a switch and be a better person?

hahahahaha

b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »
I have always wondered where you came in Chaos?

Are you genuinely his friend? Or do you just feel sorry for him?

He should thank you. As a mod, you have been his mouthpiece for a long time.

I would say conflict of interest.

I'm sure you would say business as usual.

NightTrain

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 05:58:46 PM »

I'll turn you over and rape you until the room stinks of baldy shit.

That's all I can promise behavior wise.

This place is a reminiscence of a combination of early internet and bodybuilding "discovery". Both have jumped the shark so not much is left.

No cleverness anymore, fragmented attention span and very stupid people, amid some exceptional people remaining.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
josh is not even half a man, he is a woman beater.

the lowest of the low.

all i see very many pussies here who "carry"(have guns) yet affraid to upset this girl that is josh.

hes lower than shizzo as far im concernd
n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 06:05:14 PM »

Nope.

Anybody can go get a member of the opposite sex and post themselves in a romantic embrace with them.

Which Josh would do.

In fact, if he didn't know any girls he would actually hire a hooker to do it just for the sake of internet entertainment. Cuz that's how he rolls.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 06:06:11 PM »

Yes.

And that's the only reason why they are "in his corner". Besides the fact that they can't stand you and they love the fact he invaded your personal relationships.

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
First..thanks for the cool thread

If people like no one didn't still despise me if call them phony...I'm fine being hated..I did shitty stuff

If she let's me post her pic I will....bikini will day its phony anyways

Here's what matters...hazbin has seen her..knows of my life changes and has vouched for me on this board its all legit. I see him as the most honest respected person on here and most will agree.

Beyond that...I don't care what others think

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 06:11:22 PM »

how did 'josh' managed to actually have himself considered a 'man' in the first place?

no job. on welfare. threatens people from the safety of the web. threatens physical/ sexual harm to women and minors.

ya thats all real manly stuff right there. we should all aspire to be as manly as this fool.
b

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »
leopards dont change their spots.

he gets off on the pain of others. there's more than bipolar issues there. hes prolly borderline sociopathic.

you all think 'joshs' behaviour is just a quirk and he just got a little carried away with it, and that he can just flip a switch and be a better person?

hahahahaha

hey brother why so soft on this twat woman stalker and beater?

estrogenic days or something?

n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »

If people like no one didn't still despise me if call them phony...I'm fine being hated..I did shitty stuff

Here's what matters...hazbin has seen her..knows of my life changes and has vouched for me on this board its all legit. I see him as the most honest respected person on here and most will agree.

All lies and nobody will believe him.

It's funny.....why would anyone see him as the most honest respected person on here? Just because he doesn't get rowdy like the rest of us means dick all.

And stop pretending you are "fine" being hated or loved......you LIVE for the attention.

When you say "I don't care I have nothing in life anyways" it's a bunch of fucking balonie.

You go to jail and your lil "po ta to"  ::) will be long gone.

This "big-bad I don't care I'm sorry I'm an asshole act" has gotten old.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 06:13:50 PM »

my life has changed! its magic!

im not longer the guy who threatens to rape minors with a baseball bat!

in fact it was a poor choice of words that i wish i could take back!

hahahahaha holy fuck only on GB.
b

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:45 PM »
Yes.

And that's the only reason why they are "in his corner". Besides the fact that they can't stand you and they love the fact he invaded your personal relationships.
i shit in his corner, this assholes behaviour is indefensible.

how did 'josh' managed to actually have himself considered a 'man' in the first place?

no job. on welfare. threatens people from the safety of the web. threatens physical/ sexual harm to women and minors.

ya thats all real manly stuff right there. we should all aspire to be as manly as this fool.
yeah ....some real tough guy right there!!

i take back what i said that shizzo is more a man, bc shitto is afraid of this "man"

n

ismoseppo

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 06:18:34 PM »
Lol...you all take care now

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 06:20:17 PM »
i shit in his corner, this assholes behaviour is indefensible.
yeah some real though guy right there.

i take back what i said that shizzo is more a man, bc shitto is afraid of this "man"

I was never afraid of Josh. He knows my real name. Whats yours?

I remember you deleting all of your posts, and leaving because I mentioned the word coke.

We all have limits.   :-*

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 06:23:13 PM »
It's funny....the same people "rootin" for Josh are probably the same people saying our justice system isn't harsh enough.

Oh hey......a woman gets beat.....but the guy has a mental disorder and is sorry and regrets his actions. Let's give him another chance. ::)

My favorite thing about Josh and Alex......they cozy up to people in PM and on the Timeout board and people start to think they are actually good people because they've had "decent one on one conversations" with them. That's my favorite type of fool.  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2014, 06:23:26 PM »

It's like Islam bro, assimilate or get beheaded!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2014, 06:27:02 PM »
I was never afraid of Josh. He knows my real name. Whats yours?

I remember you deleting all of your posts, and leaving because I mentioned the word coke.

We all have limits.   :-*
shut the fuck up pussy, you the both of you girls are free to come to ibiza this summer if you want talk shit.

thats all.

It's funny....the same people "rootin" for Josh are probably the same people saying our justice system isn't harsh enough.

Oh hey......a woman gets beat.....but the guy has a mental disorder and is sorry and regrets his actions. Let's give him another chance. ::)

My favorite thing about Josh and Alex......they cozy up to people in PM and on the Timeout board and people start to think they are actually good people because they've had "decent one on one conversations" with them. That's my favorite type of fool.  :D
nah no cozy nothing they have plain shit in the pants thats it.

n