Author Topic: Who has used peptides(GHRP, GnRH, CJC etc) and what were your results?  (Read 17285 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Who has used peptides(GHRP, GnRH, CJC etc) and what were your results?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 02:12:40 PM »
Have you guys tried any of AR-R's research chemicals and are they any good? That's all ive ever  used so I hope I haven't been getting ripped off lol.

Way overpriced.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 03:26:51 PM »
pep companies usually get their stuff from the same companies.. only difference is the label and fliptop.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:25 PM »
I heard good stuff about AR-R/CEM/RUI but they are way expensive.  Always wondered if it was worth it or not.  LOL  ;D

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 07:05:29 PM »
I used these a bit and it isn't magical but it does help a little with soft tissue healing like tendonitis.  Seems to help give a deep sleep but doesn't exactly make you sleepy.  Here is my take:

GHRH's:
GFR1-29 / aka CJC1295 no DAC = flip the switch on but is short half life so you should pin every time you use a GHRP.
CJC1293 - similar to above shorter half life but works ok.
CJC1295 with DAC - longer half life and can go 1x a week or lesser dose x2 a week.  Seems to give similar results.  Just less pinning.  Lots of BS about it causing cancer and tumors and blah blah... but clinical studies show large doses with no adverse effects on regular GH pulse.

GHRP's:
GHRP-2 - suppose to be stronger.  For me anything above 100mcg = hunger and a bit restless for sleep.
GHRP-6 - if the above made me hungry I didn't even try this one.
Ipamorelin - no hunger, no negative sides, good sleep, slightly thinner skin, and good healing.  Injecting at site of injury works well.
Hexarelin - strongest of all but you become de-sensitized to it after like 2-weeks.

IGF's;
IGFLR3 - hard to find REAL stuff these days. But small 25mcg every day worked great for a bit of extra healing.  Seems to have heath benefits along this line like the GHRH/GHRP combo's but again nothing magical.

Sadly seems like most peptide companies spring up quick.  All promise great purity and made in USA, etc.  But the most die off after a year or two.  Seems the industry has gotten all screwed up even though it is "legal" for research purposes.  Last great stuff I had was from LabPe but they stopped making all GH releasing products.   :-\

Have you or anyone else used TB-500?  I'm really interested in it and am going to try it next month.  Just wanted to see what other people experienced on it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2014, 07:28:36 PM »
I heard good stuff about AR-R/CEM/RUI but they are way expensive.  Always wondered if it was worth it or not.  LOL  ;D

i get most my peps free, but if i had to pay for them, I'd probably put the cash towards maxim peptides or even evolution pep's. i'll be goddamned if any of my money is gonna go into Phil Hernon's pocket, so PP/Ergo is out of the question for me. i'll spit in that fucking disrespectfull punks face if i ever see him.

I'm less than a week into my ghrp2 from evo and I'm still up 11+lbs. that's with two shots a day, 30mins before my first meal, and then again at about 1230am and i eat till i go to bed around 330/4am. about 15-20iu's per dose. about 400mcg per shot, roughly.

... not too watery either. ankles are holding a lil water, as are my hands and wrists (i can actually wear my GMT w/o it moving on my wrist... which is how i tell if I'm holding water, that and seeing indents on my ankles from socks. lol), but my back and chest are thinner and fuller, as are arms. vascularity is up as well in delts/tri's/bi's.

huge pumps as well.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 07:44:33 PM »
i get most my peps free, but if i had to pay for them, I'd probably put the cash towards maxim peptides or even evolution pep's. i'll be goddamned if any of my money is gonna go into Phil Hernon's pocket, so PP/Ergo is out of the question for me. i'll spit in that fucking disrespectfull punks face if i ever see him.

I'm less than a week into my ghrp2 from evo and I'm still up 11+lbs. that's with two shots a day, 30mins before my first meal, and then again at about 1230am and i eat till i go to bed around 330/4am. about 15-20iu's per dose. about 400mcg per shot, roughly.

... not too watery either. ankles are holding a lil water, as are my hands and wrists (i can actually wear my GMT w/o it moving on my wrist... which is how i tell if I'm holding water, that and seeing indents on my ankles from socks. lol), but my back and chest are thinner and fuller, as are arms. vascularity is up as well in delts/tri's/bi's.

huge pumps as well.

Damn, now I want to try ghrp2.  Do you notice more bloating with ghrp or gh?  My ankles blow up bigger than Hillary Clinton's when I take gh, so I don't know what the ghrp will do to me.  Is it still making you shit your pants?  Some sides are easier to deal with than others, but shitting yourself is a brutal one.  Peptides are something I am going to delve into now that I have some cash to spend on them.  Still want to try tb-500 too.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 07:59:38 PM »
Damn, now I want to try ghrp2.  Do you notice more bloating with ghrp or gh?  My ankles blow up bigger than Hillary Clinton's when I take gh, so I don't know what the ghrp will do to me.  Is it still making you shit your pants?  Some sides are easier to deal with than others, but shitting yourself is a brutal one.  Peptides are something I am going to delve into now that I have some cash to spend on them.  Still want to try tb-500 too.

gh bloating is worse.

I only had the diarrhea problem the first couple days, and I think it was from some Buffalo Ranch McChicken's from Mcd's, as I haven't had the problem since.. and my gf had similar problem when she ate one of my leftover McChicken's the other day as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

huge pumps as well.

You obviously are unaware that Maxim, Evolution, HCP, and Extreme order their peps through PP.    How do you think they can offer them at the prices they have?  Only because PPs buying power gives them a big enough bulk discount can those other little places offer American peps at the prices they do.  I don't mean they get the peps from the same place PP does, they get them directly from PP after the order comes in.  Same ohipment, same pallet. 

So if you are buying anything from those four or from the new pep that Dale is starting up in the next month, then you are in effect contributing to PPs profit margin that Phil gets paid from. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
Lurker whats your take on these peptides? What do you recommend?
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »
You obviously are unaware that Maxim, Evolution, HCP, and Extreme order their peps through PP.    How do you think they can offer them at the prices they have?  Only because PPs buying power gives them a big enough bulk discount can those other little places offer American peps at the prices they do.  I don't mean they get the peps from the same place PP does, they get them directly from PP after the order comes in.  Same ohipment, same pallet. 

So if you are buying anything from those four or from the new pep that Dale is starting up in the next month, then you are in effect contributing to PPs profit margin that Phil gets paid from. 

I don't really care about that.

phil can have my pennies, but I'm not giving him my dollars.

a guy can have an issue with me and refuse to buy directly from me or I can refuse to sell directly to him, that's fine.. he can buy from a reseller and pay a lil more, no big deal and I in turn get smaller profit than if I'd deal with him directly.... that's the way biz works sometimes.

so i'll be damned if I put a dollar in phils pocket, I'm ok with throwing pennies and nickels at his feet.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 06:26:42 AM »
I don't really care about that.

phil can have my pennies, but I'm not giving him my dollars.

a guy can have an issue with me and refuse to buy directly from me or I can refuse to sell directly to him, that's fine.. he can buy from a reseller and pay a lil more, no big deal and I in turn get smaller profit than if I'd deal with him directly.... that's the way biz works sometimes.

so i'll be damned if I put a dollar in phils pocket, I'm ok with throwing pennies and nickels at his feet.

Well actually it comes out a bit more than pennies and nickels, but I see what you are saying.  Phil "The Shill" is not a really favorite person of mine, but I do have to admit that he can push ice cream to Eskimos when it comes to selling.  His attitude and business sense leaves a bit to be desired, which is why the other two partners make all the decisions in the biz. 

Sad thing is that Phil is actually an incredibly smart person with a ton of training, diet and AAS knowledge that beginners and intermediates could learn from.  But his abrasive attitude just ruins it at times. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 06:36:03 AM »
Lurker whats your take on these peptides? What do you recommend?

My honest opinion?  I am not a big fan of them and actually prefer legit hgh (Serostim) over them.  Sometimes the reports/stories/fear mongering that goes on with them regarding cancer, etc.. on down the road does make me wonder.  We (us BBers in general) have not been using these consistently for a long enough time to really judge any side effects they may produce down the road. 

Despite having anything I want to use at my fingertips, I have used very little of them.

MT2 - this works.  No doubt about it, the results are clear and you can see it in the mirror after 7 days.
GHRP6 - Did not like this as it made me crave food (mostly carbs) endlessly
TB500 - does have a slight healing/pain masking effect and cardio boost.  But the reports of it healing torn/worn RCs or carpal tunnel syndrome are overblown. 
Follistatin - went through $600 a week of this with another company when it first hit the scene.  Not a damn thing happened. 

That is all I have direct experience with.  To be honest, I haven't even read up on what most of the other ones do or what people claim they do.  Serostim simply does what I want it to do much better.  I do get a bit of water in my face around the 3rd week, but by the 6th - no later than the 7th - that water is gone.

My next cycle is right around the corner (I only do one cycle per year starting on April 1st), perhaps I should hit a heavy dose of peps this go around. 

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 12:08:02 PM »

Really?  I never heard this one before.  It wouldn't surprise me though.  They all brag "made in usa" probably more like all bottled in usa from Chinese crap.   ;D

PS.  No never tried TB500.  I heard it is good for injuries though.  For me GHRH + GHRP + IGFLR3 all worked really good so I never messed with anything else for injuries. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 02:17:27 PM »

Really?  I never heard this one before.  It wouldn't surprise me though.  They all brag "made in usa" probably more like all bottled in usa from Chinese crap.   ;D

PS.  No never tried TB500.  I heard it is good for injuries though.  For me GHRH + GHRP + IGFLR3 all worked really good so I never messed with anything else for injuries. 

Understand how that works....

There are plenty of peps that come from other places that are "made in the USA".  But they are made with chinese raws.  The manufacturers simply break down the bulk product into individual vials/bottles.

PurchasePeptides and it's affiliates are the ONLY places that you can get peps that are made in the USA directly from USA raws at this moment.  Unlike chinese raws that are shipped over and revialed/resealed/rebottled without being tested for purity, the peps that PP gets are tested at the facility here in Boston.  USA made with USA raws.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »
That's good info to know man.  How did you find this out?   ???  (just curious)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 08:30:58 PM »
That's good info to know man.  How did you find this out?   ???  (just curious)

I am very good friends with the two original owners who live less than 10 minutes away from me.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 11:29:08 AM »
Very cool!   ;) 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 10:15:15 PM »
well I'm convinced it's the GHRP2 that's giving me the shits/gas.

it does make me hungry, which is about all I use it for, but I'm still up about 11lbs and arms/delts/chest are harder and more separated... although the 2 shots of tren may have something to do with that. first dose was 150mg, second was only 75mg (of which I got the cough and aborted the 2nd syringe of 75mg tren/500 test/400 deca and saved it for tonight... I'm about done with using tren ace, btw. I'm sooo over that mini-heartattack/tren-cough bullshit. sticking with tren enan in the future).

last time I ran pep's I dont' believe I was on a 'large' dose of aas. at least not as large as I am now, so the effects may be amplified a bit, I suppose. arms are a separated and hard 18.5 cold at a fairly low bodyweight. at my 'largest' my arms were 19in cold, but that was at a bw of about 25lbs over what I am now.

so for the money, ghrp2 is worth looking into IMO... so long as your expectations include insane pumps and increased appetite.

will it cause hyperplasia? who knows.. I'm not really concerned. if I want 'gh results', i'll drop the cash on rips or hyge's, or have one of my clients bring back Norditropen pens from mexico (where he owns a couple homes).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »
I have seen a lot of people including T4 in their GHRP2 / 6 + CJC wo DAC combo.  Have you tried that?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2014, 10:56:02 AM »
I have seen a lot of people including T4 in their GHRP2 / 6 + CJC wo DAC combo.  Have you tried that?

nope.. didn't start using ghrp's till after my mpresearch t3/t4 $160k hospital bill mishap.

I have a bunch of pharma t4 now, perhaps i'll give it a go.. but I'm still a lil bit paranoid i'll drop another 40-50lbs again. lol

ppl also use huperzine-A, although I've never tried it... at least not with ghrp's. used it years ago when I had my supplement store as a 'study-aide/smart drug', but wasn't really impressed.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »
Most GHRP's will cause ... how do they say it in medical terms?  "gastric mobility".   ;D  LOL  ;D  So yes most likely it is giving you gas and shits.  I never gained any weight from them though.  Just helps with tendonitis is about it.