Author Topic: Greatest Alpha-Male to Ever Live (no homo)  (Read 9535 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Greatest Alpha-Male to Ever Live (no homo)
« on: March 20, 2014, 05:47:32 AM »
No, it's not a 300lbs juiced up to the gills insecure bodybuilder who only feels worthy if he can fit into his XXL t-shirt and feel physically bigger than other males in order to feel adequate, a skewed measure of manliness that couldn't be further from the truth. However, this guy here, had "his shit together", not only did he strive to achieve physical greatness in martial arts, mentally he was a philospher well composed and intelligent with the will and emptional control to over come anger, stress, bigotry, anxiety and mistreatment to become the man he was. RIP Lee.

Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Coolest Alpha Male to Ever Live (no homo)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 05:48:59 AM »
Boatload of drugs to get to 140lbs  ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Coolest Alpha Male to Ever Live (no homo)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 05:53:22 AM »
Boatload of drugs to get to 140lbs  ::)

The world does not revolve arounds drugs and tipping the scale my friend, if a man strives for greatness in other ways which do not involve 19inch guns, this doos not make him a lesser man than you are, as a matter of fact the top middleweight UFC guys (Silve for example) barely have 14 inch guns and would literally kill you and the current Mr O in the same round (with a broken leg in cast an all) however, this post in not about violence and who's better than who. It is about true greatness of real men, which comes with charachter and mind. I know the latter goes over your head, so just inject more tren and fuck off to the gym I'm giving up on you.
S

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Greatest Alpha-Male to Ever Live (no homo)
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 06:03:16 AM »
Not many men I respect anywhere in the world that are heralded in the mainstream media. Sad really that people like justin bieber and kanye west are considered role models. Bruce Lee was a great guy no doubt, at least his discipline deserved respect.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 06:17:03 AM »

Dorian approves.

Probably weighed about 135 here.

This guy died at the top of his fame at 32 years old.  Would have accomplished so much more if he had lived.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 06:18:33 AM »
Died too easy to be an alpha,
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »

Dorian approves.

Probably weighed about 135 here.

This guy died at the top of his fame at 32 years old.  Would have accomplished so much more if he had lived.

Back in his days this was considered muscular. By today's standarts "does he even lift?"

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:22:10 AM »
Bruce looking good no homo

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 06:25:34 AM »
The greatest physique of all time...period!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 06:26:19 AM »
djace181/151approved...structure as he say's..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 06:26:59 AM »
Alexander the Great
Sir Authur Wellesly

....Great alpha males

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 06:29:41 AM »
Alexander the Great
Sir Authur Wellesly

....Great alpha males

Alexander the Gay (no homo)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 07:28:20 AM »
Did he died?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 07:41:30 AM »
Did he died?

I sawed what you donned there
S

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 07:45:26 AM »
No match for this guy.

;D
V

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 07:53:58 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »
my nominations for GOAT alphas are genghis khan and Julius ceasar.

genghis was a sheep herding tribsman who killed his own brother, united the 12 tribes of Mongol, and created a type of guerrilla warfare that saw him conquer the Chin and Russia. after his death his son took the throne as khan. his general still lived however and poised to conquer all of Europe having dominated even the mighty English Templars who were on their way to Jerusalem. they were about to take over Europe/ England and would have literally controlled Europe- Asia from sea to sea. chances are had genghis son not died when ruling as Kahn and the armies pulled back wed all be speaking either Mongolian or Chinese. genghis created and empire out of nothing and was a man not to be fucked with. in short he was just a bad morherfucker.

Julius Ceasar was a warrior. most people know him only as the ruler. he was a warrior and first rate general who had a probable genius iq and a way about himself that caused his troops to die willingly for him in battle as they knew he wouldn't ask anything of them he wouldn't have done himself. not to mentioned he nailed cleopatra when she was 18 and had a kid with her. he hated the political side of life and much preferred the battlefield. he spent 10 years of his life in what is present day Europe fighting the gauls and conquering lands for the good of the Roman Empire. the guy was an all the way alpha. he hunted down roman general Pompey after he escaped the battlefield and chased him into Egypt. when he got to Egypt the Egyptians a met him with pompeys head in a jar. Julius wept for him and the undignified death and took his remains back to Rome and gave him a state funeral despite having met the man in the field of battle in a civil war. that's alpha.

I'd also put Alexander up for nomination as I know his story well but can't get past the fact he had personality shortcomings that I don't find alpha- he was temperamental to the point of being childish. he alienated himself from everyone in his life and towards the end of it had those closest to him killed out of fear for poisoning. the guy was a tactical genius on the field of battle but had far to many child like meltdowns to be considered alpha.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 08:22:18 AM »
my nominations for GOAT alphas are genghis khan and Julius ceasar.

genghis was a sheep herding tribsman who killed his own brother, united the 12 tribes of Mongol, and created a type of guerrilla warfare that saw him conquer the Chin and Russia. after his death his son took the throne as khan. his general still lived however and poised to conquer all of Europe having dominated even the mighty English Templars who were on their way to Jerusalem. they were about to take over Europe/ England and would have literally controlled Europe- Asia from sea to sea. chances are had genghis son not died when ruling as Kahn and the armies pulled back wed all be speaking either Mongolian or Chinese. genghis created and empire out of nothing and was a man not to be fucked with. in short he was just a bad morherfucker.

Julius Ceasar was a warrior. most people know him only as the ruler. he was a warrior and first rate general who had a probable genius iq and a way about himself that caused his troops to die willingly for him in battle as they knew he wouldn't ask anything of them he wouldn't have done himself. not to mentioned he nailed cleopatra when she was 18 and had a kid with her. he hated the political side of life and much preferred the battlefield. he spent 10 years of his life in what is present day Europe fighting the gauls and conquering lands for the good of the Roman Empire. the guy was an all the way alpha. he hunted down roman general Pompey after he escaped the battlefield and chased him into Egypt. when he got to Egypt the Egyptians a met him with pompeys head in a jar. Julius wept for him and the undignified death and took his remains back to Rome and gave him a state funeral despite having met the man in the field of battle in a civil war. that's alpha.

I'd also put Alexander up for nomination as I know his story well but can't get past the fact he had personality shortcomings that I don't find alpha- he was temperamental to the point of being childish. he alienated himself from everyone in his life and towards the end of it had those closest to him killed out of fear for poisoning. the guy was a tactical genius on the field of battle but had far to many child like meltdowns to be considered alpha.

have you read the con iggulden books about khan and cesar

they are phenomenal

khan was mustard his early life was horrific
T

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 08:28:51 AM »
Back in his days this was considered muscular. By today's standarts "does he even lift?"

Back in his days this was considered muscular.By todays standards "wider than Heath".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 08:32:52 AM »
Pulled in the white hoes as well

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 09:10:45 AM »
have you read the con iggulden books about khan and cesar

they are phenomenal

khan was mustard his early life was horrific

great books. real awesome reads. ya man the guy had less than nothing. he was just a bad man, you really get a feel for him in that series. he was a complex dude. a ruthless killer, unable to connect properly with his own kids but commanded the love and respect of everyone that knew him. driven to not fail. it just was not an option. fuck the mongols in general were just a hard people. eating rancid mutton, living on the plains in yurts, riding up to 100 miles a day on horseback and drinking the blood and milk of their own mounts so they wouldnt have to stop to eat. excellent bowsmen. very scary people.

if you want a good read on alexander check out God Of War by christian cameron.
b

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 09:11:23 AM »
Died too easy to be an alpha,

Bah.... Died under mysterious circumstances. Went out while still on top. All the way Alpha.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 09:13:10 AM »
Arnold "Alpha" Schwarzenegger

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 09:24:03 AM »
Funny Bruce Lee/idol worship story.

Bout 6 months ago some new guy at work shows me this "sick" video of Bruce Lee playing ping pong using his nunchuks and beating two guys with paddles.   So I'm like "yeah that's bullshit..that's footage from game of death"

you would think I shot his mother...guy still doesnt like me to this day

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 09:27:09 AM »
Funny Bruce Lee/idol worship story.

Bout 6 months ago some new guy at work shows me this "sick" video of Bruce Lee playing ping pong using his nunchuks and beating two guys with paddles.   So I'm like "yeah that's bullshit..that's footage from game of death"

you would think I shot his mother...guy still doesnt like me to this day
LOL...