Author Topic: Greatest Alpha-Male to Ever Live (no homo)  (Read 9529 times)

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
Re: Greatest Alpha-Male to Ever Live (no homo)
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2014, 06:21:20 PM »
Sean Connery

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
For me it's like this..."alpha"   "beta"......

Speak English you tits and stop saying the dumb shit everyone else is saying

You're the grumpiest and most miserable ass I ever come across on here....must be sad as shit being around you, I feel bad for your family and any one who has to tolerate you in real life.
S

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »
Genetically speaking the greatest alpha of all time is Genghis Khan, over a quarter of Mongolia's population comes from him, he single handedly turned the mongols into an unstoppable conquering horde. Hard to top that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
You're the grumpiest and most miserable ass I ever come across on here....must be sad as shit being around you, I feel bad for your family and any one who has to tolerate you in real life.

I'm sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities you fragile flower.

I'm fucking awesome.and people love me including my friends, my beautiful daughter and my GF of four years.

Handsome as fuck, 235 pounds of solid muscle...you ???

Keep sexting whores and bragging about it...douchebag

"Alpha" enough response for you....nancy ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2014, 06:56:45 PM »
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2014, 06:57:33 PM »
Alphas realize that while they will sometimes butt heads with other alphas on the G&O they are generally able to squash their beef through pm's behind the scene.

No use getting emotionally upset over comments made over the Internet, you know.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2014, 01:43:32 AM »
I'm sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities you fragile flower.

I'm fucking awesome.and people love me including my friends, my beautiful daughter and my GF of four years.

Handsome as fuck, 235 pounds of solid muscle...you ???

Keep sexting whores and bragging about it...douchebag

"Alpha" enough response for you....nancy ?

For someone who has a daughter, you sure are quite disrespectful to women.

I never asked you about your stats nor did I ask about your looks, you should refrain from volunteering information no one really cares about, makes you look immature, you need to develop charachter to mirror your physique.

I don't get why suddenly everyone wants to be in competition with me, "Im bigger than you, richer than you, you're an ameteur...etc" Stop getting butt hurt about a guy you don't know and never met, who is merely living his own life the way he wants in a country thousands of miles away from you.

S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2014, 02:19:22 AM »
Skorp10 seems like he would be more fun to hang out with than Groink.
Groink reminds me of how I act when both estrogen and testosterone are too high.
It is not fun to be around - being very moody and prone to random rage.
Lower the test and start taking some antis/inhibitors bro.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2014, 06:27:15 AM »
For someone who has a daughter, you sure are quite disrespectful to women.

I never asked you about your stats nor did I ask about your looks, you should refrain from volunteering information no one really cares about, makes you look immature, you need to develop charachter to mirror your physique.

I don't get why suddenly everyone wants to be in competition with me, "Im bigger than you, richer than you, you're an ameteur...etc" Stop getting butt hurt about a guy you don't know and never met, who is merely living his own life the way he wants in a country thousands of miles away from you.

Says the guy who called me out and started crying  because he didnt like what I wrote.

I've never addressed you, or given you any thought.

As far as women....LOLOLOL.  I've never said the shit about women that you have in your whole two months here.

Please fuck off  Now

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2014, 06:32:49 AM »
Skorp10 seems like he would be more fun to hang out with than Groink.
Groink reminds me of how I act when both estrogen and testosterone are too high.
It is not fun to be around - being very moody and prone to random rage.
Lower the test and start taking some antis/inhibitors bro.

I just like making fun of douchebags,  and there's a lot of them here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2014, 06:34:55 AM »
I just like making fun of douchebags,  and there's a lot of them here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2014, 06:35:12 AM »
Says the guy who called me out and started crying  because he didnt like what I wrote.

As far as women....LOLOLOL.  I've never said the shit about women that you have in your whole two months here.

Please fuck off  Now

Classic confrontation on the slow burner here.
Who will emerge victorious, will it be the old guard or the new upstart.
Its a close one, the new upstart has made an impact thus far but will the getbig faithful rally behind the resident arm guy?

I await with baited breath for the outcome.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2014, 06:54:53 AM »
Joseph Stalin.

No one fucked with this guy and lived to tell about it.

Pfft he was like 5'4"....I would have smacked him around no problem

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »
What about the most bad-ass, alpha females?

Boadicea and Joan of Arc would rank highly surely.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2014, 07:54:53 AM »
Says the guy who called me out and started crying  because he didnt like what I wrote.

As far as women....LOLOLOL.  I've never said the shit about women that you have in your whole two months here.

Please fuck off  Now

Nobody called you out, you are a miserable whining bitch and I stated this as a fact. You had a go at people who use the term alpha, I am the thread starter and the headline says so...don't back track now like a coward, lets see this shit throught til the end.

You didn't like the truth and started going on about your hadsomeness, girlfriend and babies...etc. You had one hot girlfriend for four years, I had 4 hotter girlfriends just last month mate.

Typical douche, goes on a high tren dose and thinks he can fucking rule the world, the truth of matter is that you're an emotionally unstable juice head who banged one chick in the last four years and hates me for being a free bird using a 10th amount of juice that you do yet bang 100 times more pussy than you (possibly more), don't take your frustration out on me, its your fault for being a coward and not living a life that will truly fulfill your frustrations.

You are disresctful to women, don't defend yourself by stating what I do, I am single and free with no daughters or girlfriends, for you to call another woman a whore yet go home and share a bed with a woman and pick up your daughter from school id expect better values from a man in your situation. If I had a partner and a daughter I would never email bikinislut on here, know your boundaries, you're just a confused little boy on the inside, you can convince yourself otherwise by hitting a side tricep shot but you're not fooling any body else, pick your wars wisely before you get more emotionnal trauma from the Skorp.
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2014, 07:58:08 AM »
Nobody called you out, you are a miserable whining bitch and I stated this as a fact. You had a go at people who use the term alpha, I am the thread starter and the headline says so...don't back track now like a coward, lets see this shit throught til the end.

You didn't like the truth and started going on about your hadsomeness, girlfriend and babies...etc. You had one hot girlfriend for four years, I had 4 hotter girlfriends just last month mate.

Typical douche, goes on a high tren dose and thinks he can fucking rule the world, the truth of matter is that you're an emotionally unstable juice head who banged one chick in the last four years and hates me for being a free bird using a 10th amount of juice that you do yet bang 100 times more pussy than you, don't take your frustration out on me for being a coward and not living a life that will truly fulfill your frustrations.

You are disresctful to women, don't defend yourself by stating what I do, I am single and free with no daughters or girlfriends, for you to call another woman a whore yet go home and share a bed with a woman and pick up your daughter from school id expect better values from a man in your situation.

Groink and I have had our differences in the past. But even I have to tell you to STFU.

Groink is a staple of getbig.

He was also joking.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2014, 09:09:20 AM »
Groink and I have had our differences in the past. But even I have to tell you to STFU.

Groink is a staple of getbig.

He was also joking.

Ass licking is well tolerated in here, keep going and get in there good boy :P
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2014, 09:11:43 AM »
Ass licking is well tolerated in here, keep going and get in there good boy :P
Having a big mouth will get you nowhere. You have to prove that you have the physique to back it up. All of us elders are proven.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2014, 09:22:27 AM »

Typical douche, goes on a high tren dose and thinks he can fucking rule the world, the truth of matter is that you're an emotionally unstable juice head who banged one chick in the last four years and hates me for being a free bird using a 10th amount of juice that you do yet bang 100 times more pussy than you (possibly more), don't take your frustration out on me, its your fault for being a coward and not living a life that will truly fulfill your frustrations.

You are disresctful to women, don't defend yourself by stating what I do, I am single and free with no daughters or girlfriends, for you to call another woman a whore yet go home and share a bed with a woman and pick up your daughter from school id expect better values from a man in your situation. If I had a partner and a daughter I would never email bikinislut on here, know your boundaries, you're just a confused little boy on the inside, you can convince yourself otherwise by hitting a side tricep shot but you're not fooling any body else, pick your wars wisely before you get more emotionnal trauma from the Skorp.

Oooh...you've had sex with women.

My hero......LOLOLOL. Christ it's even in your avatar.

Fucking 500 word vaginalogue he writes defending himself. Did you get any tears on your keyboard, liittle boy ?

I'm sorry.....I wont make fun of people who use a word online again, I dont want you to start a blog about me and how "mean" I am .....hahahahsha

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2014, 09:24:46 AM »
Oooh...you've had sex with women.

My hero......LOLOLOL. Christ it's even in your avatar.

Fucking 500 word vaginalogue he writes defending himself. Did you get any tears on your keyboard, liittle boy ?

I'm sorry.....I wont make fun of people who use a word online again, I dont want you to start a blog about me and how "mean" I am .....hahahahsha

Easy dude, look how emotionally unstable you appear above^, its just...dots and hahaha's and a train load of LOL's. Steady boy don't break a sweat. Seriously, come off the gear for a while, let your blood pressure settle and clear your head a little it''ll do you good.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2014, 09:26:28 AM »
Having a big mouth will get you nowhere. You have to prove that you have the physique to back it up. All of us elders are proven.

What I do with my physique on one shot of test a week and a bit of masteron would embarass you  ::)
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2014, 09:30:33 AM »
What I do with my physique on one shot of test a week and a bit of masteron would embarass you  ::)
Clearly, you have not seen my pics then.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »
Easy dude, look how emotionally unstable you appear above^, its just...dots and hahaha's and a train load of LOL's. Steady boy don't break a sweat. Seriously, come off the gear for a while, let your blood pressure settle and clear your head a little it''ll do you good.

Says the guy who just wrote a novel and brought up my family and values twice now because I made fun of the word "alpha"...LOLOLOL

a little defensive are we ?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2014, 09:37:40 AM »
Clearly, you have not seen my pics then.

Wait, don't post any yet, let me put my seatbelt on ::)

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2014, 09:40:02 AM »
Says the guy who just wrote a novel and brought up my family and values twice now because I made fun of the word "alpha"...LOLOLOL

a little defensive are we ?

You're the one who brought up your family, I didn't even know you had a kid or a girlfriend, you handsome* son of a gun  :-*

S