Author Topic: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store  (Read 17725 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 12:35:29 PM »
Religion of peace

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Umm.. MusclePhone found what Fakhri replied to this incident... and what was behind all this.

First and foremost I apologize to you for the misleading , irrelevant and improper emails sent to you by certain individuals. However, the individuals in the video and those sending the videos who remain nameless for now were allegedly discovered to have mishandled over $50k from my business.

They are now trying to unnecessarily and untruthfully defamed me to my friends , family , customers , clients both nationally and internationally. The clip from the store which you saw is only merely a few selective seconds on their part of a much larger situation in which these individuals are currently facing criminal felony grand larceny charges as well as civil slander and defamation of character due to posting the videos.

As you know I've been in this industry for over 2 decades and my reputation is immaculate. These individuals have no integrity for their actions and their success in their current life has proven that. Now they are facing charges that will ruin their lives even more. May God forgive them while they face the harsh judicial system both criminally and civilly.

Thank you ,
IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak
CEO / President of NXT Sports Nutrition — at NXT Sports Nutrition.

Always a good thing to remember that there are ALWAYS two sides to a story ~

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 04:13:18 PM »

If they robbed him of 50k then he held back well, would have beaten them senseless
spoken like a true liberal, cop-calling sissy.

I know many will defend his actions.  Many will cite anecdotes about similar occurrences.   Some claim to have gotten away with it.  On point of fact beating a thief, debtor, or irritating person will open you to possible criminal assault charges.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 04:18:18 PM »
What's that song soundtrack man?  Most badass song I've heard in a while.

Should have this tune added

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 04:24:07 PM »
still better action than the last UFC match I watched.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »
they always always go for the side headlock, its like its their only move
like it has ever worked

NightTrain

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 04:29:10 PM »
hahahahaha musclephone

oh brother

::)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »
the guy getting beat up is Michael Mannai, https://www.facebook.com/michael.mannai

i've been to the store a few times,

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2014, 04:43:50 PM »
Allegedly stole 50K.

He (Fak) didn't think this through too well.

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2014, 04:55:12 PM »
halotestin will do that to you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Its the rational choice. Attacking the person isnt going to get your money back and it only complicates the issue by adding possible jail time to your list of problems

if the guy steals $50k, he should expect repercussions... he STOLE, mind you, for a big, mean lookin bodybuilder with a short temper.. who had $50k to burn... what did the dipshit EXPECT was gonna happen?

you should always know what you're getting into.

you should always know that if you call the cops.. #1, you're a rat, snitch, sissy, bitch, punk, ect... and #2, you're not gonna get your money back, even IF the dipshit goes to prison. all you're doing is helping the cops add an arrest to their record... #3, you're opening the door for cops to look into YOU as well. as in, "where'd the money come from? what kind of work do you do? what was the money for?"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2014, 09:07:10 PM »
The problem he was on camera committing and assault and still has to prove they did what he says they did. Not that they didn't (allegedly) do it, it that he was caught and weren't....yet.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »
nut shot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2014, 09:22:19 PM »
This just proves that ROID RAGE is 100% real!
X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
if the guy steals $50k, he should expect repercussions... he STOLE, mind you, for a big, mean lookin bodybuilder with a short temper.. who had $50k to burn... what did the dipshit EXPECT was gonna happen?

you should always know what you're getting into.

you should always know that if you call the cops.. #1, you're a rat, snitch, sissy, bitch, punk, ect... and #2, you're not gonna get your money back, even IF the dipshit goes to prison. all you're doing is helping the cops add an arrest to their record... #3, you're opening the door for cops to look into YOU as well. as in, "where'd the money come from? what kind of work do you do? what was the money for?"
#4 you do something on tape, end up in jail and  hope the 6'4  guy with real world toughness doesn't have a muscle fetish

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2014, 10:30:57 PM »
I didn;t see him throw one punch. the employee actually held his own pretty well! The employee didn;t even look like he was trying to hard and defended himself well. what a boring stupid wrestling around match. That's not ASSAULT! That is two guys just wrestling around! I thought maybe they were just playing around with each other dosn;t look like the fights I have seen. You canlt call it a fight if nobody is throwing punches.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2014, 10:55:52 PM »
The problem he was on camera committing and assault and still has to prove they did what he says they did. Not that they didn't (allegedly) do it, it that he was caught and weren't....yet.

Fact and this showed oompa loompas can't fight. :D

Novena

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2014, 11:35:48 PM »
With these responses, is it any wonder bodybuilders/weight trainers/meatheads have such a bad reputation?

I didn;t see him throw one punch. the employee actually held his own pretty well! The employee didn;t even look like he was trying to hard and defended himself well. what a boring stupid wrestling around match. That's not ASSAULT!*1That is two guys just wrestling around! I thought maybe they were just playing around with each other dosn;t look like the fights I have seen. You can't call it a fight if nobody is throwing punches.*2
  • *1Yes it is.
  • *2Yes you can.

• No, the problem is that even if the guy did steal money, you can't give him a beating.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 01:46:05 AM »
 :o
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
spoken like a true liberal, cop-calling sissy.

I used to think like you in my early 20's, baseball bats and shit. Beating up another man doesn't give me any gratification, we're all different, don't expect everyone to react emotionally the same as you in all life events Mr non liberal, non-cop calling tough-guy.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2014, 02:14:32 AM »
I didn;t see him throw one punch. the employee actually held his own pretty well! The employee didn;t even look like he was trying to hard and defended himself well. what a boring stupid wrestling around match. That's not ASSAULT! That is two guys just wrestling around! I thought maybe they were just playing around with each other dosn;t look like the fights I have seen. You canlt call it a fight if nobody is throwing punches.

He clearly walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck...from that moment on, it was assualt.
S

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »
I always thought they fought like fat people, huffing and puffing while sweating profusely

As related to fighting they are just fat people.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2014, 03:07:03 AM »
any injuries? any escalation of violence?

it's battery. big deal. no priors? he'll get 6 months probation and go cut loose after 3 months after he completes anger management classes.

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2014, 03:17:09 AM »
He clearly walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck...from that moment on, it was assualt.

Yeah but he was fighting back! How the HELL can anybody seriously call that a fight? No puches /no fight! If he got charged with assault that would just be stupid!I am not sayi ng he won;t get charged but c'mon! I seriously thought they were just fucking around! don't ypou ever wrestle around with friends of yours? I have gotten way rougher wrestling with friends of mine! We all think of each other like brothers but we still like to get rough! hell we even punch each other and it's all in fun. We try to toughen each other up that is how it has been since we were kids! This looks like 1/4 of a just fucking around wrestling with a friend type bullshit!

fakhri is a smaller guy! He is of course a pro bodybuilder but he is like 5 ft 6IN . You might think he isn;t that tough but I have trained with fakhri and he is a strong  guy! I was watching him incline 405 pounds on the incline bench with ease it was nutts. I could do about half what he could do and we are the same height and almost same weight, he was about 20 lbs heavier then me but on alot more juice and he just has insane genetics as it is. The dude is crazy strong for his size. The fakhri I know could of really hurt this guy bad if he actually hit him.. I think that was just him pissed off and telling the guy he was fucked. The other guy didn;t just sit there he wrestled around with him as well. Nobody got hurt! Stupid case! waste of the courts time!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2014, 04:19:31 AM »
looks like a terrorist can't do much damage without a bomb