Author Topic: Turinabol vs Anavar?  (Read 53525 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Turinabol vs Anavar?
« on: March 20, 2014, 09:37:08 AM »
Who has used both and what's your take/preference. Ive used winny and var, var is ok and does what I need it to do. But winny on the other hand is just plain awesome for me, strenght and muscle hardness second to none, but unfortunately now im a bit of an oldie joint wise I can't handle it hence the T vs V
S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Turinabol vs Anavar?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:54:17 PM »
I liked turinabol more than anavar... doesn't get you as strong though, and you don't get the crazy pumps like with anavar.

I'd describe it as a cross between dbol and anavar... you get full like dbol, but not bloated/watery.  Very good stuff

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 06:12:01 PM »
I liked turinabol more than anavar... doesn't get you as strong though, and you don't get the crazy pumps like with anavar.

I'd describe it as a cross between dbol and anavar... you get full like dbol, but not bloated/watery.  Very good stuff

I'm sold, thanks will give it a shot
S

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 10:44:26 PM »
var bc it was better on my hairline
but either 100mg is great stuff

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 03:45:59 AM »
I have used both totally solo with no other anabolics! used Tbol solo because I was really intersted in how this drug would work solo. I saw pictures of the old German swimmers who were part of that whole Turinabbol government founded doping scoundel and those bitches were huge! I bought some Original british dragon Turinabol in 2005 and nobody had really seen Turinabol on the market for awhile,maybe a few other UGL's had Tbol but everybody at this time was hyped about british dragon bringing it back! .

I think it was released about a year before I bought it from British dragon in 2004. It was 100% real Tested out at 9.1mg per tab labelled at 10mg per tab so it was within HUman grade standards. It passed the 10% margin of error.

Tbol is suppose to be incredibly anabolic and has a very tiny androgenic ratio. anabilc to androgenic ratio is just crazy anabolic to androgenic so men and women should be able to take this product but I don;t think a women should use Tbol.

I got scalp irritation from fucking Tbol! That should not happen. I have used way harder more androgenic products like masteron and tren and I didn;t even have sensitive scalp on those two AAS drugs but for some reason Tbol fucks with my scalp. I also got a little bit sensitive nipples on Tbol. Not gyno but sensitive. It def surprised me! I had to use nolvadex while on the Tbol after about the 3rd week.

The Turinabol also gave me a great appetite and I was able to eat alot of food with no disscomfort it all seemed to get absorbed and shot into my muscles. I had people noticing gains on me in 2-3 days. I see myself everybday in the mirror so I didn't see much of anything after 2-3 days but people I knew who had no idea I was on Tbol or any AAS started asking me how I was getting so big so quick. I got a touch of facial bloat fairly quick.

All I can say is it worked! I gained about 10 pounds and only a few pounds of it was water or glycogen storage after I came off just a 4-5 week cycle I was a solid 8-9 pounds heavier.
I started taking only 20mg week 1 and jumped up to 40mg week 3 and week-4 I was at 60mg.

True story I have taken anavar but never meant to take it solo if it were not for this IP fuck-up. I had tried liquid anavar made by swisher but i stacked it with winstrol, MOHN, and some Test prop so it was hard to tell what the anavar did since I was taking winstrol and MOHN wich is kind of like anavar. that was my first time taking var. The second time I ordered some anchileries from IP China and the fucking remailer sent me Anavar instead of nolvadex so I started taking anavar solo thinking it was Nolvadex. It was actually good fucking anavar. they were 15mg tabs and I felt the strength gains after 2 days. I got cutt up pretty quick on that IP Anavar.

I did figure out I had gotten Anavar because the tab was not white it was red and matched what their anavar tab looked like had the IP on one side and the 15 on the other. I kept using it because it worked great. I bitched at the remailer and he sent me my money back and let me keep the order. I also had ordered some aromasin and adex. anyway it was a good bridge. I was going off cycle but ended up using the var for about a month solo at 45mg to start then when I figured out it was Anavar I jumped it up to 60mg. Great gains from IP Anavar wich I would of suspected was grabage as IP has a bad rep but these were very good var tabs. I had heard good things about IP's anchileries and back then aromasin was hard to find in a press tab. never heard anything to good about Ip's injects but these press tabs were great at least the batch I got.

So I can say I have tried both solo and I prefered the anavar.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 04:22:16 AM »
Thanks for the above whitewidow. Good informative post, Im a big fan of Anavar, however, also based on what you experienced, Turinabol seems like a compound worth a try atleast once.
S

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 04:42:29 AM »
Thanks for the above whitewidow. Good informative post, Im a big fan of Anavar, however, also based on what you experienced, Turinabol seems like a compound worth a try atleast once.

No problem. I was really intersted in Turinabol especially when you get into the History of Turinabol and the whole german Olympic government funded doping scandal.The german Government had a pharmaceutical company make Pharmaceutical turinabol made by a legit company called jenapharm and they were 5mg tabs. If you look at that womens swimming team they were all super muscular so this drug works.

I think it is def worth a try,every steroid is worth trying if your into anabolics and sometimes you have to run them solo to see what it really does,if you use these drugs in a some kind of huge stack you don"t know what is doing what all the time. everybody reacts diffrent to certain compounds. I seemed to get a few side-effects I did not anticipate. scientifically  I didn"t think it was possible to get scalp irritation or sensitive nipples on Tbol but it happened. I personally paid to get the Tbol lab tested at SRCS and it was def Turinabol at 91% purity 9.1mg per tab labelled at 10mg.

The Anavar got me way more Intense and I felt stronger on the anavar but like I said everybody reacts to  compounds diffrently. I think I got a bit thicker on the Tbol but more of a lethargic feeling came along with the drug. I took it in the winter and the anavar in the summer so who knows maybe just the sun gave me more energy hard to tell. seemed lazier when on the Tbol but like I said most people have more energy when it is sunny and hot out. you get that summer feeling so that could of had something to do with it. Both compounds are way more anabolic then androgenic so side effects should almost be non existent but like I said the Tbol did give me a few side effects.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »
People say;

Tbol = Dbol+AI

whitewidow, do you agree from Your experience?  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 05:47:35 AM »
People say;

Tbol = Dbol+AI

whitewidow, do you agree from Your experience?  :)

Yes. damn close to that. it would have to be dbol with like a OTC AI. I would say unless I had gotten The Turinabol tested through SRCS , I would of thought they sent me Dbol. But it was Turinabol and high grade Turinabol the raw material was probably 91% wich is pretty pure. I know some china sources claim they have 98% powder but this I tested myself and 9.1mg labelled at 10mg is on par with USA HUman Grade Pharmaceuticals.The FDA gives USA Pharma companys a 10% margin of error either way so a 10mg tab can be as low as 9mg or as high as 11mg and it is allowed to be released to the pharmacys. so this was a great legit dosed Turinabol batch made with high grade raws. Def would of thought it was dbol without unless I had it tested.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 11:05:24 AM »
Yes. damn close to that. it would have to be dbol with like a OTC AI. I would say unless I had gotten The Turinabol tested through SRCS , I would of thought they sent me Dbol. But it was Turinabol and high grade Turinabol the raw material was probably 91% wich is pretty pure. I know some china sources claim they have 98% powder but this I tested myself and 9.1mg labelled at 10mg is on par with USA HUman Grade Pharmaceuticals.The FDA gives USA Pharma companys a 10% margin of error either way so a 10mg tab can be as low as 9mg or as high as 11mg and it is allowed to be released to the pharmacys. so this was a great legit dosed Turinabol batch made with high grade raws. Def would of thought it was dbol without unless I had it tested.

So, do You prefer Tbol or Dbol for longer time usage ( i mean 6+ weeks )? :)

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 05:20:30 AM »
So, do You prefer Tbol or Dbol for longer time usage ( i mean 6+ weeks )? :)

neither! I tend to go with odd designer steroids to jumpstart. If i were going to run just a oral only cycle like i did to test out turinabol. I think I would run Legit Anavar at a high dose for 8 weeks. You will get strong and stay lean. I might throw some winstrol in as well but if you want to really see what a compound does and run it solo for a cycle I would go with anavar at around 50-80mg daily. But it has to be real anavar. You could use the Anavar for the first 4 weeks at 50-60mg and then add in the winstrol after 4 weeks and run them both for another 4 weeks for a total of 8 weeks but only 4 weeks of winstrol 50mg daily. I don"t really like recommending a oral only cycle because it is not really a cycle.You will get some nice strength gains with zero bloat and in the end be happy but the gains will go away unless you do a killer PCT and keep training and eating right even then you will lose some of the gains.

I would recommend that over any kind of shitty Oral pro-hormone cycle though. Nothing wrong with experimenting with diffrent compounds. This would be kind of a light cycle for a women going into a figure competetition. A real cycle last forever.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »
neither! I tend to go with odd designer steroids to jumpstart. If i were going to run just a oral only cycle like i did to test out turinabol. I think I would run Legit Anavar at a high dose for 8 weeks. You will get strong and stay lean. I might throw some winstrol in as well but if you want to really see what a compound does and run it solo for a cycle I would go with anavar at around 50-80mg daily. But it has to be real anavar. You could use the Anavar for the first 4 weeks at 50-60mg and then add in the winstrol after 4 weeks and run them both for another 4 weeks for a total of 8 weeks but only 4 weeks of winstrol 50mg daily. I don"t really like recommending a oral only cycle because it is not really a cycle.You will get some nice strength gains with zero bloat and in the end be happy but the gains will go away unless you do a killer PCT and keep training and eating right even then you will lose some of the gains.

I would recommend that over any kind of shitty Oral pro-hormone cycle though. Nothing wrong with experimenting with diffrent compounds. This would be kind of a light cycle for a women going into a figure competetition. A real cycle last forever.

No, no. I don't mean only oral cycle. I have in "background" always test+npp/eq. I add from time to time any oral or other compound. So i don't need kick start becouse i have year round test+anabolic in my blood :) So it's why i asked about add dbol/tbol for 8-10 weeks :)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 08:45:51 PM »
Peoples preferences vary so much when it comes to orals.  I love Dbol + Aromasin in addition to my "baseline" gear.  I just feel good and strong on it.  Anadrol made me stronger but i felt like shit.  Anavar is a great drug if you can get the real deal, but that is iffy.  I took it wayyyy back when I got a hold of some blister packs of Oxandrolone Spa from Italy - man that was a long time ago, but it was great.  Believe it or not, I started it at 10mg daily and bumped up to 20mg and it felt stronger than anything i have felt on 100mg of ugl anavar later on.  Its such an expensive drug i can see why ugl's substitute other drugs for it or cut it tremendously to stretch profits - drug dealing 101.  Tbol is definitely like Dbol + AI.  Good stuff, but i don't feel it like i feel Dbol, just my preference.  You gotta use orals for specific goals like a jumpstart to a cycle or purely for strength or cutting.  what is great for one guy may ruin another guy.  gotta experiment and find what is good for you. 
   Bottom line - if you are sure you are getting legit var, I would go with that over tbol in general.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 02:55:50 AM »
No, no. I don't mean only oral cycle. I have in "background" always test+npp/eq. I add from time to time any oral or other compound. So i don't need kick start becouse i have year round test+anabolic in my blood :) So it's why i asked about add dbol/tbol for 8-10 weeks :)

either one would do the job it just matters if you want to try something new,if you have never tried Tbol go for it it can't hurt.   dbol  is so rarely counterfeited, Tbol is not couterfeited as much either but sources sell alot less Tbol so the purity is usually down a little these days. Dbol is produced daily in multi kilos. Tbol nobody buys kilos of Tbol powder so the tabs will likely be old  or made with old raw material. It would take a source forever to go through a kilo of Tbol raws as opposed to dbol. dbol is still the #1 sold oral steroid. A source would have to be super cheap to counterfeit dianabol that would just be a rip-off crew. The real dbol powder is so cheap the guys in this business know where to get the real shit. raw dbol powder is just so cheap to manufacturer I don't see why any source should have fake dbol,Tbol on the other hand is a litle more per kilo and tests out weaker for some reason. I think it's just a supply thing.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 05:16:31 PM »
Olympic level strength athletes still like Turinabol.

http://www.3wiresports.com/2014/03/20/echoes-east-germany/

Of course they do! It works!look at that German womens swimming teem in the late 60's or maybe early 70's who were doped with Tbol They all were buff and looked like men. I also think Tbol might be a better choice then Dbol because my blood pressure did not go up very much,maybe a few points but I was still running 130/82
wich isn"t bad when your on a Oral anabolic steroid.. Dbol raised my blood pressure alot higher I was running 138/89. sitting heart rate was 95 beats a second. But then you have to go back to what I said earlier Dbol powders are seem to be higher purity for some reason. Don"t get me wrong there are some batches of Tbol raws that do test out 94-95% pure.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 06:08:17 PM »

Of course they do! It works!look at that German womens swimming teem in the late 60's or maybe early 70's who were doped with Tbol They all were buff and looked like men. I also think Tbol might be a better choice then Dbol because my blood pressure did not go up very much,maybe a few points but I was still running 130/82
wich isn"t bad when your on a Oral anabolic steroid.. Dbol raised my blood pressure alot higher I was running 138/89. sitting heart rate was 95 beats a second. But then you have to go back to what I said earlier Dbol powders are seem to be higher purity for some reason. Don"t get me wrong there are some batches of Tbol raws that do test out 94-95% pure.

I saw a documentary about that.  They were doping all their top athletes.  Even teen girls were given tbol but they were never told what they were taking.  They interviewed one chick who i felt bad for because she got virilized for sure from the tbol but she didnt have a choice or even know what she was being given.  Tbol works for sure but not as well as dianabol imo.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 09:58:52 PM »
Real var is awesome.  Real turinabol as well.  Problem most of the stuff you'll find is underdosed fake UG garbage.  If anyone gets mediocre results from either they have bunk shit.  This from someone who has used BTG var.  best oral I've ever used.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 12:56:07 AM »
Real var is awesome.  Real turinabol as well.  Problem most of the stuff you'll find is underdosed fake UG garbage.  If anyone gets mediocre results from either they have bunk shit.  This from someone who has used BTG var.  best oral I've ever used.

I agree I got a very potent batch of Tbol . I know this for fact because I had it tested by SRCS. It would of passed the USA's rules to be put on the market. It fit within the 10% margin of error. 9.1mg out of labelled at 10mg is still ok by the FDA to be put on the market for sale at the pharmacy. The Tbol was way more potent then I anticipated. I got side effects I did not anticipate as welll like the sensitive scalp and My nipples got a bit sore.

Real anavar is great shit! Like i said earlier I prefer the Anavar. I got no side effects and I got very strong. The weights felt so fucking light and the pumps were painfull. I couldn;t do as many sets because the pump I was getting were so pronounced. got more of a crazy pump off the anavar then I did the Tbol. The Tbol got me bigger and thicker though.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 02:42:56 AM »
I've done a oral cycle of both combined, and anavar alone. That at least has given me the ability to see the difference between both.

my thing is that I never get crazy big, only in it for the leanness at around 85kg.

Tbol will put muscle in you, no doubt in my mind. very mild androgenic sides, really, could not even tell. no anti e were used and I considerer myself to be sensitive to estrogen.

anavar alone, as I've used it is pretty much good to cut and that's that. like winny without the sides and perhaps a little less strength...

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 03:45:34 PM »

Describe the results you got from Anavar? Dose?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 03:17:34 AM »
Real T-Bol is an AMAZING drug !!!! One of my personal favorites !!