Author Topic: Shoot from 1 week out  (Read 9068 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Shoot from 1 week out
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2014, 06:57:50 PM »
would hit
follow the arrows

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2014, 07:34:01 PM »
Stavios,

I just did a quick chop here, but as you know and have openly admitted, your arms need a little work. Personally, I would kill the triceps twice a week and use spider barbell curls along with chins/pullups for bi's on another session.

Aside from that, I think this pose for you would look a lot better if you just simply lifted your arms a bit rather then holding them parallel. This will ad a bit of supination which in turn will force the peak of the biceps to pop a little more, but it would fit your symmetry better.

When your arms are parallel, their length really stands out, so to kill that, just lift them a bit.

Just my opinion.  BTW, in the original pic, you actually dropped your left arm BELOW parallel... big difference!

Here's the chop:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2014, 08:38:31 PM »
Solid physique.
X

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »
Stavios,

I just did a quick chop here, but as you know and have openly admitted, your arms need a little work. Personally, I would kill the triceps twice a week and use spider barbell curls along with chins/pullups for bi's on another session.

Aside from that, I think this pose for you would look a lot better if you just simply lifted your arms a bit rather then holding them parallel. This will ad a bit of supination which in turn will force the peak of the biceps to pop a little more, but it would fit your symmetry better.

When your arms are parallel, their length really stands out, so to kill that, just lift them a bit.

Just my opinion.  BTW, in the original pic, you actually dropped your left arm BELOW parallel... big difference!

Here's the chop:

hey thanks a lot man, you are right it really makes a difference !!!

what did you add, like 2 inches on my arms too ? ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »
hey thanks a lot man, you are right it really makes a difference !!!

what did you add, like 2 inches on my arms too ? ;D

No, it's an optical illusion.

If you would like me to, I will real quick. This is what I'm talking about.

Arnold was the master of hiding weak spots... well, so was Frank Zane, but I loved his physique no matter what he did and with those insane caps on his delts I never felt like he was hiding anything.

I'm gonna chop you bigger just for fun, give me a second.

Also, you don't have a large head. Remember how big Sergio's arms looked? Granted, they were huge, but his head was the size of a peanut.

Point is, by bringing your arms up, it makes them appear even larger.

I will lay the arms up over the arms down so you can see they are the same size... BRB.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2014, 09:45:17 PM »
Stavios,

Just my opinion.  BTW, in the original pic, you actually dropped your left arm BELOW parallel... big difference!

Here's the chop:

dont do this

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2014, 09:53:40 PM »
No, it's an optical illusion.

If you would like me to, I will real quick. This is what I'm talking about.

Arnold was the master of hiding weak spots... well, so was Frank Zane, but I loved his physique no matter what he did and with those insane caps on his delts I never felt like he was hiding anything.

I'm gonna chop you bigger just for fun, give me a second.

Also, you don't have a large head. Remember how big Sergio's arms looked? Granted, they were huge, but his head was the size of a peanut.

Point is, by bringing your arms up, it makes them appear even larger.

I will lay the arms up over the arms down so you can see they are the same size... BRB.

haha cool man, that's pretty amazing  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2014, 09:54:24 PM »
The layover. No difference in size, just positioning.

In this one:

1) Neck bigger

2) Waist smaller

3) Lats wider

4) Arms bigger

The only change I made that was drastic was to your neck, other than that, I barely touched the arms, waist or lats. It's all an illusion and you are not that far off. What I did was not drastic. In other words: The changes I made are achievable, except for possibly the neck. Necks are like calves, either you have them/it or you don't. Guys with huge necks and calves had exceptional necks and calves from day one.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2014, 09:57:39 PM »
dont do this

I agree, don't do that. Remember, that jackass almost killed himself doing that stupid shit. He is very fortunate that people were around when he missed his tricep.

Of course, he thinks he is a genius and he talks like one, but then again so does Farah, and I'm sounding like a hater.

You don't kill yourself for a plastic trophy to lay next to your I.V. drip.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »
fucking awesome I'll try to make some posing adjustments !

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2014, 10:00:43 PM »
I agree, don't do that. Remember, that jackass almost killed himself doing that stupid shit. He is very fortunate that people were around when he missed his tricep.

Of course, he thinks he is a genius and he talks like one, but then again so does Farah, and I'm sounding like a hater.

exactly !

honnestly, I like my physique the way it is right now, only thing I would change is that I would like my muscles to have a harder more mature look but it will come with time.
I'm ok with my current size

I want my legs to be a lot bigger tho, I'm working on that

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2014, 10:02:08 PM »

what he told me ( and yes he did lie to me other times) was that his wife at the time, hated injecting him and wouldn't asperate prior to shooting.  it was her that hammered the full ten cc's into an artery or major vein.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2014, 10:05:13 PM »
exactly !

honnestly, I like my physique the way it is right now, only thing I would change is that I would like my muscles to have a harder more mature look but it will come with time.
I'm ok with my current size

I want my legs to be a lot bigger tho, I'm working on that

Possibly more time posing.

very, very hard posing and up to two or three hours a day.

Works every time. It is painful, time-consuming and a workout in itself. I suppose you could call it an isometric workout. You will be sore the next day. Some competitors do it on and off throughout the day, others do it for hours on end non-stop.

your choice.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »
what he told me ( and yes he did lie to me other times) was that his wife at the time, hated injecting him and wouldn't asperate prior to shooting.  it was her that hammered the full ten cc's into an artery or major vein.

Ouch!

Well, whether or not she did it or he did it.. he is a trainer to competitors. The message was sent either way.

I didn't know it was 10 cc's ~ that is insane. I don't suppose she used a drawing needle on top of it..... :P

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2014, 10:19:13 PM »
Ouch!

Well, whether or not she did it or he did it.. he is a trainer to competitors. The message was sent either way.

I didn't know it was 10 cc's ~ that is insane. I don't suppose she used a drawing needle on top of it..... :P

he said he always used 10 cc darts. even when he was starting out he would do all his weeks injections in one shot.  if you have been around awhile, and it sounds like you know your shit (not know you're shit, lol) you may remember bill philips talking about how europeans did this in muscle media 2000. most of the drug info in those early issues he got from milos. milos was promised 50 grand for the info, but phillips burnt him

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2014, 10:20:54 PM »
Possibly more time posing.

very, very hard posing and up to two or three hours a day.

Works every time. It is painful, time-consuming and a workout in itself. I suppose you could call it an isometric workout. You will be sore the next day. Some competitors do it on and off throughout the day, others do it for hours on end non-stop.

your choice.

also very refreshing to hear someone value hard posing.  i swear my vascularity is completely due to extremely intense posing.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2014, 11:20:40 PM »
stav, do You have typically "off-season" ( i mean get some water and fat... ) or do You want to stay very lean year round?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2014, 11:49:51 PM »
also very refreshing to hear someone value hard posing.  i swear my vascularity is completely due to extremely intense posing.

I'm fairly certain you and I have tons of empirical data...

I think we are both about the same age ~

And I actually entered Bill Phillips' transformation contest.... many, many moons ago.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I must have been 19 or so ~

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2014, 12:25:58 AM »
I'm fairly certain you and I have tons of empirical data...

I think we are both about the same age ~

And I actually entered Bill Phillips' transformation contest.... many, many moons ago.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! I must have been 19 or so ~

wow!! high school wrestler hey??  Jeff King called he wants a neck program from you ;D  i'm 48, probably got a couple years on you.  pretty stocky physique.  you compete?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2014, 12:04:48 PM »
wow!! high school wrestler hey??  Jeff King called he wants a neck program from you ;D  i'm 48, probably got a couple years on you.  pretty stocky physique.  you compete?

I'm actually 51... lol

The last of my competition days were at 45 years old. Yeah, I know I had a little gyno. I wasn't running much of anything and when I did it wasn't consistent. That's when I really noticed the flare up. In that first pic I didn't even know what "juice" was. I actually thought I could look like the guys on the cover of FLEX by following their workout and diet programs... I was VERY naive and lived in a very small town. Man, I had A LOT to learn! I turned to powerlifting for a time and then my low back started warning me to stop. I was deadlifting some serious poundage. I'm only 5'6" so deadlifts came easy for me.

Let me see if I can find a pic of me today at 51... I know I posted recently. I look NOTHING like you that's for sure. Funny the comment about Jeff King. Never saw it, but now that you mention it I have to give a little "lol" ~ the neck, I know.

I'm really not that big. I like to stay lean and I try to stay healthy. Getting old is not fun... well... not as fun as I thought it would be. This was last Halloween so I guess I was 50 ~

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »

I'm actually 51... lol

The last of my competition days were at 45 years old. Yeah, I know I had a little gyno. I wasn't running much of anything and when I did it wasn't consistent. That's when I really noticed the flare up. In that first pic I didn't even know what "juice" was. I actually thought I could look like the guys on the cover of FLEX by following their workout and diet programs... I was VERY naive and lived in a very small town. Man, I had A LOT to learn! I turned to powerlifting for a time and then my low back started warning me to stop. I was deadlifting some serious poundage. I'm only 5'6" so deadlifts came easy for me.

Let me see if I can find a pic of me today at 51... I know I posted recently. I look NOTHING like you that's for sure. Funny the comment about Jeff King. Never saw it, but now that you mention it I have to give a little "lol" ~ the neck, I know.

I'm really not that big. I like to stay lean and I try to stay healthy. Getting old is not fun... well... not as fun as I thought it would be. This was last Halloween so I guess I was 50 ~

good shots man,,still looking like a jacked up guy ..

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2014, 03:41:13 PM »
Great work

dustin

« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2014, 03:54:04 PM »

I'm actually 51... lol

You could easily pass for early 40s or late 30s. No joke.

Posing hard is good advice. When I looked my best I was posing hard all day long. When you're dialed in you can barely walk past a reflective surface without at least hitting the mandatory poses LOL

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »
Stav, i'd like to see a lat spread. you probably look great in that pose.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2014, 04:49:41 PM »

stav if you got a part or parts you want to bring up just train them solely till you get them there. the anabolics will hold any tissue in the untrained muscles, all you'll lose is the tightness and fullness which will return in 2-3 workouts once you start hitting them again.

try it- i was right about using cables wasnt i? :)
b