Author Topic: Heart-Breaking Anti-Obamacare Ad Shows Woman Suffering From Bullshit  (Read 4443 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Heart-Breaking Anti-Obamacare Ad Shows Woman Suffering From Bullshit
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 05:28:16 AM »
Cancel your cell phone to pay for a program forced on you by the federal program. ::)

You can choose to pay for a cell phone, you don't have the choice to not carry health insurance without being penalized.

By the way. Average cell phone bill is about $90 a month. Average silver plan in crapcare is $249 a month.

That is like saying tax the rich 100% in order to bring down the deficit. It won't make a difference.

To a democrat cultist communist fuck - if you go broke paying for obamacare - just go on welfare and sign up for obamaphone. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 05:44:29 AM »
The rest of what sentence?  What are you talking about?  And why would you say that I'm not known for my honesty?  Can you substantiate that accusation?

again I think this post was on this ad

maybe soul crusher they can use you on the next ad,showing you trying to open a water bottle saying you can't open it because you can't afford your arthritis meds because of Obama care  :D

this is the full quote I posted it had the cheesy grin at the end,as you can see the grin was for the joke about soul crusher not about people without health care. you quoted just the grin to insinuate that I was making fun of people losing health insurance     reply #11 first page

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2014, 05:46:30 AM »
You can keep your plan - lie

You can keep your doctor - lie

Family will get 2500 reduction - lie

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2014, 05:48:19 AM »
You can keep your plan - lie

You can keep your doctor - lie

Family will get 2500 reduction - lie

I have my plan
I have my doctor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2014, 05:49:11 AM »
I have my plan
I have my doctor

STFU liar - you have welfare and obamaphone

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »
How much do they pay you to post this idiocy?

SC, you are the last person who should be asking this question of anyone ('cept yourself, of course).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2014, 05:52:34 AM »
SC, you are the last person who should be asking this question of anyone ('cept yourself, of course).

Really?  Show me even one post ever shilling for the republicans

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2014, 05:55:56 AM »
this is the full quote I posted it had the cheesy grin at the end,as you can see the grin was for the joke about soul crusher not about people without health care. you quoted just the grin to insinuate that I was making fun of people losing health insurance     reply #11 first page

Why didn't you just say I left out the rest of your quote?  You said I didn't "put the rest of the sentence."   So I thought you were talking about my post, not yours.

My post was in response to your laughing face and cheerful attitude throughout this thread on the topic of health care.  I would normally highlight a word or two in your quote for emphasis and not leave the rest of it out, but I can't highlight an image of a laughing face.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2014, 06:15:02 AM »
Really?  Show me even one post ever shilling for the republicans

Seriously? 

You don't think that constantly criticizing Obama and liberals in general (for offenses of which some are valid and others ridiculously not so) should be considered shilling for the Republicans? 

You know there are really only 2 political parties in the USA, right?

On second thought, maybe it IS unlikely that any Repubs would pay you for daily frothing at the mouth over the evil Dems since there's very little chance that any independent voter would be swayed by your ranting.  You certainly aren't likely to be changing anyone's mind and reasonable Repubs would likely just be embarrassed by a lot of things you say.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2014, 06:25:49 AM »
Seriously? 

You don't think that constantly criticizing Obama and liberals in general (for offenses of which some are valid and others ridiculously not so) should be considered shilling for the Republicans? 

On second thought, maybe it IS unlikely that any Repubs would pay you for daily frothing at the mouth over the evil Dems since there's very little chance that any independent voter would be swayed by your ranting.  You certainly aren't likely to be changing anyone's mind and reasonable Repubs would likely just be embarrassed by a lot of things you say.

Not necessarily.

Seymour Hersh and Ralph Nader, both liberal W. Bush haters, yet both believe Obama is much worse than Bush.

Seymour Hersh "is adamant that Obama is worse than Bush."
http://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2013/sep/27/seymour-hersh-obama-nsa-american-media

Ralph Nader Blasts Minimum Wage, Obama: 'Has There Ever Been A Bigger' White House 'Con Man'?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ralph-nader-minimum-wage_n_3437545.html

Ralph Nader: Barack Obama is worse than George W. Bush
http://www.examiner.com/article/ralph-nader-barack-obama-is-worse-than-george-w-bush-video

I don't believe that Hersh and Nader are getting paid to say these things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 06:27:59 AM »
Seriously? 

I left the GOP in 2005 due to W's actions and criticize repubs all the time

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2014, 06:29:22 AM »
mine didn't go up any more than it has in the last 10 years,nobody I know has said their insurance went up.i don't know why is that

My health insurance premium went up a nominal amount, but my deductibles shot through the roof. My company even distributed an email prior to open enrollment explaining the restructuring and explicitly attributing the changes to the Affordable Care Act.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2014, 06:42:40 AM »

My health insurance premium went up a nominal amount, but my deductibles shot through the roof. My company even distributed an email prior to open enrollment explaining the restructuring and explicitly attributing the changes to the Affordable Care Act.

Got friends working in the USA who said the same thing happened to them.  For employees who are single, both premiums and deductibles went up some.  However, for employees who are married with children and include their family in the policy, both premiums and deductibles shot through the roof.  It was like a mule kick to the face, one said.  They too received an email from their employer explicitly attributing the increases to the Affordable Care Act.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2014, 06:53:25 AM »
Not necessarily.

Seymour Hersh and Ralph Nader, both liberal W. Bush haters, yet both believe Obama is much worse than Bush.

Seymour Hersh "is adamant that Obama is worse than Bush."
http://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2013/sep/27/seymour-hersh-obama-nsa-american-media

Ralph Nader Blasts Minimum Wage, Obama: 'Has There Ever Been A Bigger' White House 'Con Man'?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ralph-nader-minimum-wage_n_3437545.html

Ralph Nader: Barack Obama is worse than George W. Bush
http://www.examiner.com/article/ralph-nader-barack-obama-is-worse-than-george-w-bush-video

I don't believe that Hersh and Nader are getting paid to say these things.

Legitimately good point.

Don't forget about the "idiocy" part, though.

Even folks that hate Hersh and Nader might call them "useful idiots" but I don't think anyone thinks they're really "idiots".

SC's original question (that I questioned) was "How much do they pay you to post this idiocy?"

Pretty sure that even the most committed conservatives here will admit, at least privately, that SC spouts a lot of idiocy on this board.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2014, 10:26:32 AM »
Got friends working in the USA who said the same thing happened to them.  For employees who are single, both premiums and deductibles went up some.  However, for employees who are married with children and include their family in the policy, both premiums and deductibles shot through the roof.  It was like a mule kick to the face, one said.  They too received an email from their employer explicitly attributing the increases to the Affordable Care Act.

These companies no doubt expect some degree of employee backlash over the changes and are attempting to make it very clear that the changes were forced on them.