Author Topic: cutting cycle what do you think  (Read 4300 times)

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
cutting cycle what do you think
« on: January 18, 2006, 08:18:07 AM »
Day. 1  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 2  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 3  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 4  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 5  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 6  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 7  Testosterone Suspension 100mg
Day. 8  Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day. 9  Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.10 Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.11 Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.12 Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.13 Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.14 Testosterone Suspension 75mg/ Stanozolol 25mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.15 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.16 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.17 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.18 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.19 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.20 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.21 Testosterone Suspension 50mg/ Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.22 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.23 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.24 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.25 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.26 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.27 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.28 Testosterone Suspension 25mg/ Stanozolol 75mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.29 Stanozolol 50mg / 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.30 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.31 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.32 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.33 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.34 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.35 Stanozolol 50mg/ 2 Oxandrolone 12.5mg  per day split up 2x's a day with food
Day.36 2 pills of clomid Split up on in moring and one in the evening w/food
Day.37 2 pills of clomid Split up on in moring and one in the evening w/food
Day.38 2 pills of clomid Split up on in moring and one in the evening w/food
Day.39 2 pills of clomid Split up on in moring and one in the evening w/food
Day.40 2 pills of clomid Split up on in moring and one in the evening w/food
Day.41 1 pill of clomid
Day.42 1 pill of clomid
Day.43 1 pill of clomid
Day.44 1 pill of clomid
Day.45 1 pill of clomid

what do you think? I am 5'11 and 213 with 8% bf at the moment

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: cutting cycle what do you think
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »

what do you think?
I think this sucks, but hey, that's just me, I like good cycles.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »
what do you think? I am 5'11 and 213 with 8% bf at the moment

It would be good if you were a 98lb. weakling......

I don't see much of anything in this cycle........

The dosages need major work....

Come back when you have something I can work with.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
Not trying to be rude but what exactly do you guys do? I have a few pros helping me out and trust me the smart ones use half of what most people do.  700mgs of test a week is plenty for most everyone. Unless you are talking the likes of Lervone, Gunter, and Titus who used an insane amount of AAS o get ready for a show because they only work out half the year.

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
Hey Chavez! Just curious about a couple of things....Why not keep the test at a constant level throughout? What level of BF are you trying to obtain? 8% is already pretty low. You getting ready to compete?  If you are trying to get to 6% then the timing seems right, but anything lower than that and you are getting pretty stringy.  Why not level out all the gear and buckle down on the cardio and diet? Just curious.  Good Luck.

Parker Boy
If it is to be.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 12:18:46 PM »
Not trying to be rude but what exactly do you guys do? I have a few pros helping me out and trust me the smart ones use half of what most people do.  700mgs of test a week is plenty for most everyone. Unless you are talking the likes of Lervone, Gunter, and Titus who used an insane amount of AAS o get ready for a show because they only work out half the year.

I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a powerlifter, so my goals are much different.

Regardless, I'm looking at what you are trying to run and I can't see it doing anything, even as a cutter.

50MG Test  Suspension, 50MG Winstrol, 25MG Anavar is going to supress HPTA while not giving you much in terms of anabolic support.

I do not approve this cycle!

DIV

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 03:30:29 PM »
I have used for cutting is:

500 to 750mg sust 250 a week
100mg winstrol a day (injectable, not tabs)
75mg Tren EOD or ED
40mg anavir  a day, 20mgs in the AM, 20 in the PM
2 to 4iu's of GH a day

did that cycle for about a year, with a break here and there.

Now to make all this work together...............d iet.....diet...diet!!!!!!!! If you don't feed the body right, it will all go to shit.

Do less then 1/2 of your body weight in carbs a day your body weight or more of protein a day, and eat at least 8 times a day. A protein shake would be a meal. Almost forgot, 1 gal of water a day as well.

Because of the winstrol can affect your joints, throw in a little deca to held that, maybe 100mg a week, 50mg at a time..

It's a costly cycle, but it did wonders for me, and I did that when I was 50 years old, and got down to 7% BF.

BEE COOL
Custom Built

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 07:49:08 PM »
I have used for cutting is:

500 to 750mg sust 250 a week
100mg winstrol a day (injectable, not tabs)
75mg Tren EOD or ED
40mg anavir  a day, 20mgs in the AM, 20 in the PM
2 to 4iu's of GH a day

did that cycle for about a year, with a break here and there.

Now to make all this work together...............d iet.....diet...diet!!!!!!!! If you don't feed the body right, it will all go to shit.

Do less then 1/2 of your body weight in carbs a day your body weight or more of protein a day, and eat at least 8 times a day. A protein shake would be a meal. Almost forgot, 1 gal of water a day as well.

Because of the winstrol can affect your joints, throw in a little deca to held that, maybe 100mg a week, 50mg at a time..

It's a costly cycle, but it did wonders for me, and I did that when I was 50 years old, and got down to 7% BF.

BEE COOL
Custom Built

wow bro, now thats a cycle, man and u were 50, do u get blood tests? and if so any problems with it? congrats with the cycle and u said off and on for a yr, how long did u normally take a break when u did from it?

muscle
muscle

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 08:29:06 PM »
chavez I did the same thing once, worked out great, I would notgo lower than 50mg suspension a day, and before you start try to deplete carbs then when you hit Day:1 through day 7.Have a steady stream of complex carbs choosing just one food as the carb choice, and hit it hard, It really kick starts this, And by upping the crabs I only mean after a workout and 1st meal of the day.
For sure bro it will keep you getting hard, and harder

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:13:04 PM »
chavez I did the same thing once, worked out great, I would notgo lower than 50mg suspension a day, and before you start try to deplete carbs then when you hit Day:1 through day 7.Have a steady stream of complex carbs choosing just one food as the carb choice, and hit it hard, It really kick starts this, And by upping the crabs I only mean after a workout and 1st meal of the day.
For sure bro it will keep you getting hard, and harder

^That doesn't sound like a regular "cutter" to me, it sounds more like pre-contest prep for a bodybuilder....

They aren't the same thing.  If he wanted something for a show, that's not a standard "cutter".

People need to explain what they are looking for......

DIV

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 11:35:03 PM »
Div,
When I would take a break it would be for about 4 to 6 weeks, and was taking blood test every other month. The only problem that I had, seeing that I have Hep C, it jacked up my liver enzimes, The highest that they got was 350 AST and 500 ALT (normal is 25/50). Had 2 liver biopsey and my liver was still in  good shape. My Doc was amazed that it was as in good as shape as it was with that high of enzime counts. Then I started to research liver support supplaments, and started to take shit loads of them and my count came down a whole lot. The whole time was under the care of a doctor. He didn't like what I was doing, but what could he say.
And I was getting ready to compete in the Grand Masters in the NPC.

When I would get up in the morning, it felt like that I had just did a full body work out. I felt pumped up, hard as a rock, and felt Great.
I did have a little bit of a hard time sleeping, so had to make adjustments............. ..Klanapin works well.

The other problem................. .I felt like a f__king pin cushing. Some time 6 injections a day. I kept a daily log on what I did, how much and where I shot it. I was doing 100mg winny, but would split it into 2 shots, 1/2 cc in each shoulder, GH in the abbs Tren in the butt and split that as well. Sust in the quads, split that as well, Never had any scar tissue build up at all. When you start putting 2 to 3 cc in one spot, that's when scar tissue build up.

When I hurt my back, I stoped everything.  1 1/2 years later, I was still out of the gym, but still looked like I was still working out. Lost a little size, no wieght, and still looked good for a old fart at 52.

It was about a $2,000.00 a month cycle. But one f__king Great cycle. If I had to do it all over again................... ....F__k yes I would.

So..there you have it.

BEE
COOL
Custom Built (that,s where the name came from, a freind of mine started calling me that, because to be 50 and look like I had a body of a 25 year old and totaly ripped. So I got that itatoo on my right shoulder

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 11:38:52 PM »
Oh, Div, do you approve that cycle that In did? lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 08:41:47 PM »
Oh, Div, do you approve that cycle that In did? lol

In a word, no.  The fact that you have Hep-C would probably disuade me from every approving a cycle for you, at your age. 

Too much of a risk of serious hepatic complications.  Sure you made out fine, but all it takes is once slip and you will fall.......and you won't get back up.  Liver failure is something that a very possible reality.

DIV

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 08:21:11 AM »
In a word, no.  The fact that you have Hep-C would probably disuade me from every approving a cycle for you, at your age. 

Too much of a risk of serious hepatic complications.  Sure you made out fine, but all it takes is once slip and you will fall.......and you won't get back up.  Liver failure is something that a very possible reality.

DIV

Double DITTO! on that one WTF?
one life - one liver
DA!
1 life 1 liver