Author Topic: Thanks, Getbig.  (Read 558 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Thanks, Getbig.
« on: March 20, 2014, 02:33:51 PM »
For turning me into the asshole I am today on the majority of internet forums I frequent, I would like to thank past and present members of Getbig.  I'm sure there was a time when I could hold back my comments (good, bad, but mostly bad) on this and other forums, but that time has long since past thanks to the training regime right here on...Getbig.  You could go to just about any forum and argue over shit that has absolutely no importance, but you won't find a better training center than...Getbig.  Everything I am today on the internet I attribute to my time spent here...on Getbig.

That is all.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Thanks, Getbig.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 02:36:27 PM »
3, 2, 1

Would love to be that training regime

HTH

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 02:38:49 PM »
For turning me into the asshole I am today on the majority of internet forums I frequent, I would like to thank past and present members of Getbig.  I'm sure there was a time when I could hold back my comments (good, bad, but mostly bad) on this and other forums, but that time has long since past thanks to the training regime right here on...Getbig.  You could go to just about any forum and argue over shit that has absolutely no importance, but you won't find a better training center than...Getbig.  Everything I am today on the internet I attribute to my time spent here...on Getbig.

That is all.

Fuck off

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »
Did you used to have another name?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 07:42:56 PM »

That is all.

And you are?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 07:46:24 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »