Author Topic: Fox News: Families Of Missing Plane...BENGHAZI!!!!!  (Read 3029 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News: Families Of Missing Plane...BENGHAZI!!!!!
« on: March 21, 2014, 04:49:02 AM »
they just can't help themselves  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox News: Families Of Missing Plane...BENGHAZI!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 05:00:16 AM »
Of course to democrat cultists Benghazi is funny.  You cult members and slaves are the sickest bunch of traitors I have ever seen.   4 dead americans and their families who cant get answers is funny to you? 

F you and that worthless thug and pansie mom jeans wearing drug addict in the WH as well. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:11:22 AM »
Of course to democrat cultists Benghazi is funny.  You cult members and slaves are the sickest bunch of traitors I have ever seen.   4 dead americans and their families who cant get answers is funny to you?  

F you and that worthless thug and pansie mom jeans wearing drug addict in the WH as well.  

lol I think that 40 pound sack of rocks has hit you in the one too many times.that video has nothing to do with making fun of the families
.they got answers just not the answers fox news and their band of idiots want to hear

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »
lol I think that 40 pound sack of rocks has hit you in the one too many times.that video has nothing to do with making fun of the families
.they got answers just not the answers fox news and their band of idiots want to hear

no - they got provable lies and bs from that drug addicted twink in the WH who went to bed and then to a visit to Jay Z as the attack was occurring. 

F him - I hope there are great whites in the area he goes swimming when he is on his gaudy undeserved vacation again. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 05:19:45 AM »
no - they got provable lies and bs from that drug addicted twink in the WH who went to bed and then to a visit to Jay Z as the attack was occurring. 

F him - I hope there are great whites in the area he goes swimming when he is on his gaudy undeserved vacation again. 
:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 08:06:32 AM »

obama belongs in prison for letting benghazi happen.

I wish the inept repub 'leadership' woudl stop talking on tv all day and start prosecuting his ass. 

clinton lied about a bj, and newt and friends impeached him for it.  Why don't repubs have that kinda balls these days?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 08:43:10 AM »

I wish the inept repub 'leadership' woudl stop talking on tv all day and start prosecuting his ass. 

clinton lied about a bj, and newt and friends impeached him for it.  Why don't repubs have that kinda balls these days?

Can you honestly imagine the media field day that would ensue should the evil white racist republicans' try to impeach the 'first black president'????

All your statements about obama from his being 'so beatable' in 2012 to his needing impeachment assume he is a normal typical president and can be treated as such....obama is not just another president, he transcends politics..he is as much celebrity and cultural icon as president, the media and hollywood FUCKING LOVE this guy.

Hes not just some old white politician dude that exists in the minds of most only in the realm of *snore* politics...if they tried to impeach him, NO MATTER HOW JUSTIFIED IT IS, we would see riots and the media would go nuts trying to defend him..it wld be a disaster.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 01:15:28 PM »
Can you honestly imagine the media field day that would ensue should the evil white racist republicans' try to impeach the 'first black president'????

All your statements about obama from his being 'so beatable' in 2012 to his needing impeachment assume he is a normal typical president and can be treated as such....obama is not just another president, he transcends politics..he is as much celebrity and cultural icon as president, the media and hollywood FUCKING LOVE this guy.

Hes not just some old white politician dude that exists in the minds of most only in the realm of *snore* politics...if they tried to impeach him, NO MATTER HOW JUSTIFIED IT IS, we would see riots and the media would go nuts trying to defend him..it wld be a disaster.

This. 
Y

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »
they just can't help themselves  :o

Spot on comparison.  Malaysian government trying to hide shit, our government trying to hide shit.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 02:24:49 PM »

::)

Obama hasn't done anything impeachable. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
if the repubs are unwilling to indict obama for his felonious actions because "oh, people will call us names", then they're complete wimps and undeserving of office in the first place.

seriously... if black politicians are invincible, why didn't herman cain win the nomination?  

i hear everyone complain about the media... but they loved clinton, then they turned him into a shit sandwich for just lying about a BJ...  once dems see dead bodies and the networks have to cover the impeachment and show all that, voila, everyone turns on obama.

think about it... "we can't go after obama because people will accuse us of things!" = ???

Dude is wrecking the country, and the ONLY people with the ability to stop him - congress - won't do a thing because they don't want to be seen as jerks or racists or bad guys?   Sorry, that's their JOB - they all promised to take on the corrupt system, the evil mainstream media... then they get in office and suddenly play ball?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 02:43:12 PM »
if the repubs are unwilling to indict obama for his felonious actions because "oh, people will call us names", then they're complete wimps and undeserving of office in the first place.

seriously... if black politicians are invincible, why didn't herman cain win the nomination? 

i hear everyone complain about the media... but they loved clinton, then they turned him into a shit sandwich for just lying about a BJ...  once dems see dead bodies and the networks have to cover the impeachment and show all that, voila, everyone turns on obama.

think about it... "we can't go after obama because people will accuse us of things!" = ???

Dude is wrecking the country, and the ONLY people with the ability to stop him - congress - won't do a thing because they don't want to be seen as jerks or racists or bad guys?   Sorry, that's their JOB - they all promised to take on the corrupt system, the evil mainstream media... then they get in office and suddenly play ball?

Well, don't leave us hanging.

Name the felonies.

And save the slant, because you know I don't like Obama as a President.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 03:19:07 PM »

Name the felonies.

Too many to name.  Would take all night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 03:19:57 PM »

Name the felonies.

IRS scandal

Cover up of Benghazi

Fast n Furious

NSA spying scandal

etc etc

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 07:09:55 PM »

i hear everyone complain about the media... but they loved clinton, then they turned him into a shit sandwich for just lying about a BJ...  once dems see dead bodies and the networks have to cover the impeachment and show all that, voila, everyone turns on obama.

Dude is wrecking the country, and the ONLY people with the ability to stop him - congress - won't do a thing because they don't want to be seen as jerks or racists or bad guys?   Sorry, that's their JOB - they all promised to take on the corrupt system, the evil mainstream media... then they get in office and suddenly play ball?

Not sure if you're trolling harder in this post, or the one about Dana Lynn Bailey.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
Too many to name.  Would take all night.

Exactly.  You can't name actual crimes, but you expect others to impeach him.

More of your typical non-sense.  Stick with 9/11 CTs and come up with something good for the recent plane disappearance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 09:57:26 AM »

Exactly.  You can't name actual crimes, but you expect others to impeach him.

More of your typical non-sense.  Stick with 9/11 CTs and come up with something good for the recent plane disappearance.

True.  No teeth to the impeachment talk.