Author Topic: ObamaCare Defender Forced to Try ObamaCare says, “I Feel Like a Dupe”.  (Read 316 times)

James

William Rivers Pitt was Dennis Kucinich’s press secretary. He co-wrote a book with notorious pedophile and Saddam cover-up artist Scott Ritter.

He’s also an editor at left-wing site TruthOut. Not too long ago he was an enthusiastic cheerleader for ObamaCare, writing, “If you’re one of the people fighting the Affordable Care Act, wouldn’t it be an example of enlightened, conservative self-interest to make sure this law is as robust as can be?”

“The ACA makes sure your insurance company can’t shaft you if your inevitable illness becomes too expensive for their balance sheet,” Pitt assured conservatives.

That was last year. This year Pitt tried ObamaCare. His response was enthusiastic and unprintable.

“F__ you, insurance industry. F___ you, Mr. President, you piece of s___t used-car salesman. F___ my heart and soul, fuck you.”

Most learn too late:

The best way to discredit the left’s policies is to actually live under them without any bubbles, any gated communities, distant bedroom suburbs, exemptions, escape clauses and other distancing mechanisms.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obamacare-defender-forced-to-try-obamacare-says-i-feel-like-a-dupe/

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Hahahhahahahha what a great response
But im sure blackenwork will be along shortly to attack you personally instead of actually addressing the post ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Reid says he is a liar. 

Reid wants everyone to know that what you are experiencing is a figment of your imagination and that crapcare is wonderful, perfect and the best conceived legislation ever.