Author Topic: All hail Warlord!  (Read 5196 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: All hail Warlord!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »
Obviously in the temple rofl..This cat let me square off on his belly/chest/shoulders area. And square off I did...Not 1 fuck was given by him either.

Dude, we get it, you hit like a pus.
A

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 08:18:44 PM »
jesus get a grip.
warlord is a beast and could break a regular fella like toothpicks. he got paid to throw oiled up fellas around to a script.

in the ring with someone who fights (for real) for a living...hes done, gassed in 2 minutes and lumbering like a tool.

go watch a marius p. video.

wrestling is not real life "fortress"

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 08:22:58 PM »
H

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 08:26:28 PM »
jesus get a grip.
warlord is a beast and could break a regular fella like toothpicks. he got paid to throw oiled up fellas around to a script.

in the ring with someone who fights (for real) for a living...hes done, gassed in 2 minutes and lumbering like a tool.

I estimate that Fortress is 14 years old.  Bah!

Doom disapproves!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 08:28:29 PM »
Isn't there a pro bodybuilder on this forum who tried to go into wrestling and gave Vince McM a video of himself doing the 5 figure shuffle? Forget his name...Steve something.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 08:56:32 PM »
Isn't there a pro bodybuilder on this forum who tried to go into wrestling and gave Vince McM a video of himself doing the 5 figure shuffle? Forget his name...Steve something.

Steve Namat... but his sex tapes kept him from reaching the next level

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 09:49:16 PM »
back in about 1991..... I witnessed the warlord pause press 455 on the incline.....for multiple reps......he also did db curls in between sets of incline presses with 55 pound dbs......quite a sight!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »
jesus get a grip.

All you "gassed" trend-hoppers are completely out to lunch.

One of two things would happen if Warlord got into it with these MMA twerps: He'd either cause catastrophic injury within 30 seconds from sheer blunt force trauma or he'd wrap the other guy up like a bear and squeeze the life out of him. I mean, forget getting Warlord in some kind of ground assault (oh brother). Sure, a lucky strike to a vulnerable part of his head/jaw might yield a win, but the chances of this happening in a real fight are remote.

Fact is, you'd get real hurt real fast. The sheer size and strength would obliterate any advantage that could be had with technique and some submission moves.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2014, 12:56:56 PM »
To beat him you have to be smarter than him.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 10:14:17 AM »
When I was about oh...17 or so I weighed maybe 180 skinny fat but 6'1 and kinda big anyway...

I went to a family reunion, beers, brats, UFC, trailer park, 50 kids running around everyone standing around bullshitting etc..

Well we got a couple in us and me and my cousins started shadow boxing etc...Like we do. A couple of my cousins are legit bikers, drug dealer types, bouncers and so on...General Hooligans.

Well we were shadow boxin, and like it does, it degenerated into actual play boxing, and then into legit 1 on 1 matches in the "UFC style gloves" and we go through the usual shit talking, couple bloody noses..Shake up then make up cousin type fighting..

Well out of nowhere one of my female cousins from the trailer park comes walking up from down the street with one of her friends...a legit full contact karate practitioner, that studied it in Japan I believe..Legit Karate where the dudes just stand and deliver powerful blows to the body until one man crumbles, I guess it's a legit sport somewhere with tournaments...

Well he went by the name of Scott and he stood probably 6'4-6'5 I'd say 300lbs but there is no way of knowing, he had a decent layer of blubber on his whole body.

He was very intrigued by the sight of all of us wrestling around and boxing with bloody noses etc...His eyes lit up like he was totally in his element once again, and he subtly and briefly went into his background with karate etc..Which we all just assumed was bullshit and brushed it off..

Well after some ribbing from us, Scott decided to prove his merits as a tank and offered to let me swing on him as many times as I liked, and he assured me that if I hurt him he would say stop and that he wouldn't over react and attack me viciously.

So I agreed, and everyone gathered around...We squared off and he just stood there and said alright go...I took my stance and immediately started unleashing on this fool's body like fucking Chuck Norris...I have never...NEVEr felt so incredibly weak and powerless as I did at that moment, when my most wound up, telegraphed, my BIGGEST power punches, the absolute hardest I could have possible hit someone if they let me ( as he did ) DID NOT EVEN REMOTELY PHASE THIS MAN...

I mean I fucking wound back and unleashed socks on this fool that would bruise and hurt a man of my equal stature, but this 6'5 300+lb man just maintained a slight smirk on his face as he giggled while I was totally out of breath from unleashing at least 25 Mike Tyson-esque blows unto his body.

From that day forward I realized that no matter what kind of "skills" or "technique" bla bla bla you think you have...A huge monster of a man may not be quick and agile like a small cat, but your absolute hardest blow you could possible deliver will not even begin to phase his sheer massive frame in any way...It is a battle you will never ever win without a ranged weapon.

This is why Helio Gracie, over 80 years ago, taught the simple choke, read naked or even triangle, is the only reliable weapon against a human "monster." Yeah, you can't hurt him with strikes and you probably ( erroneously) Jordan Boroughs couldn't somehow take and hold this guy down til he gasses (Warlord or Karate badass), even with the first UFCs teaching you the reality of combat in non-cross trained fighters, a choke is undeniable. You can't tough through it, grit your teeth and bear it, or my favorite don't get him mad he blanks out--you sleep, period.

Again, even if Warlord or 300 Karate Bad ass were toughest guys around, are you impressed they can beat guys they out weight by 100 pound and have like a foot of hieght on?!? What if Royce Gracie was a ripped 500 lbs standing 7 feet tall, would anyone even talk about the Warlord or any other other "monster"?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
jesus get a grip.

Cue up 'Halo to rant about a "prime RC"

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:58 AM »
Why didn't Vince Mcmahon ever try to get this guy to the WWF back in his prime and push him to the top? He was everything the 1980's represented with pro wrestling. He must have had zero skills on the microphone and no charisma.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2014, 11:36:04 AM »
That's it basically, he no fucking mic skils what so ever, even worse than Giant Gonzalez.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2014, 11:37:20 AM »
Warlord in the Gym 2010

When he was younger

Prime MensaBob

Warlord Dwarfing Davey-Boy Smith

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »
Why didn't Vince Mcmahon ever try to get this guy to the WWF back in his prime and push him to the top? He was everything the 1980's represented with pro wrestling. He must have had zero skills on the microphone and no charisma.

He really didn't have the best charisma and he wasn't good on the mic.  That's why he always had a manager.