Author Topic: Leukic from Scratch  (Read 4198 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Leukic from Scratch
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:01:11 PM »
Started Leukic yesterday.  1 month.  I'm not a supplement freak so any serious gains will be from this stuff alone.  Can't wait to let everyone know if this stuff is the shit or not. 

-I also take Hot Rox for cutting and vitamins.  Lift 5-6 days a week heavy.  A little over a year since I started.  One muscle group per day.  Cardio 2-3 days/week.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
Re: Leukic from Scratch
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 05:33:13 AM »
Thanks for being a guinea pig!  I have my doubts....i'd like to think it works but no way i'm trying it without some corroborating evidence.
:-)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 06:53:57 AM »
Started Leukic yesterday.  1 month.  I'm not a supplement freak so any serious gains will be from this stuff alone.  Can't wait to let everyone know if this stuff is the shit or not. 

-I also take Hot Rox for cutting and vitamins.  Lift 5-6 days a week heavy.  A little over a year since I started.  One muscle group per day.  Cardio 2-3 days/week.

Keep us updated - I have a feeling this is another crap product from Muscletech.  Good luck!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 08:18:44 AM »
Pretty much everything I've tried from muscletech was garbage.  Way overpriced as well.  But the same can be said for the majority of supplements out there.  That's why I don't really take much anymore.  But this stuff has been so hyped that I feel I have to at least try it and give it a chance.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 10:18:42 AM »
I've tried that Gakic s**t and did notice a difference the first day......and I'm as skeptical as anyone on here.......

Been thinking about Leukic also, glad your trying it...keep us posted.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »
Keep us updated - I have a feeling this is another crap product from Muscletech.  Good luck!

Don't poison the study!  No biases until afterward!

Since Leukic is basically just whatever form of Leucine, if it works, it'll be HUGE.  Here's hoping.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 08:00:49 PM »
A few days in and no real difference or anything.  I've been very consistent to follow the directions exactly.  One thing though,  these things are fuckin horse pills.  They're huge and it's a challenge to get all six down at breakfast.  Thank god they're smooth at least.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 08:23:19 PM »
A few days in and no real difference or anything.  I've been very consistent to follow the directions exactly.  One thing though,  these things are fuckin horse pills.  They're huge and it's a challenge to get all six down at breakfast.  Thank god they're smooth at least.

give it some time, it should take at least a week to notice any difference when starting any supp.

BigRig052

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 10:54:40 AM »
What else should i take along with leukic? like a protein or somethin

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 04:18:11 AM »
About one week left.  Haven't missed a dose the whole time.  And I've beat the shit out of myself at the gym.  Made some gains but nothin to really brag about.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 08:27:42 PM »
About one week left.  Haven't missed a dose the whole time.  And I've beat the shit out of myself at the gym.  Made some gains but nothin to really brag about.

Thanks for the thread------so how are your results at this time ? :)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 10:20:08 AM »
Sorry ladies I've been at sea for a bit and couldn't write back to complete the thread.  I finished all of it and my official opinion is that it's pretty much a waste of money (no surprise really).  No real appreciable gains, x-tra large tabs, and a hefty price tag make it hard to justify this stuff. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
Did you eat properly through this test

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 03:46:29 AM »
Yeah.. my diet was very high protein, medium carbs, and low fat.  For me this makes up a good bulking diet.  Not so good to cut up though.

cmegrow

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 01:10:14 AM »
any differences gained in recovery at all.

I have just purchased this product and when I come off my rest period I may start using it

I have had supps take as long as 3 weeks to give any noticeable result.

any chance of posting your workout routine.
would be interested to see.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 03:05:27 AM »
It's been a while and my routine has changed a lot but I'll give what I remember.

At that time I was 5'10" around 182 lobs and 11-13% bodyfat.  Eating 4 or five large meals a day at about 4500-5000 calories.  My workouts were 5 or 6 days a week at 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps to failure.  I was focused solely on mass and strength gains.

Day 1- Chest/ Front Delts
Day 2- Back/ Rear Delts/ Traps
Day 3- Legs/ Mid Delts/ Forearms
Day 4- Arms
Day 5- Power exercises (Hang Cleans, Snatch Pull, Dead Lifts)

I would skp a day at random for extra rest periods. 

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 04:31:51 PM »
I am going to try Luekic, Gakic, and Creakic starting today.  I am not a huge fan of MT but I want to try them so as to give a honest opinion when a customer at my store asks about them.  I'll keep you all posted.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 01:11:29 PM »
Try anator as well, i had good results with that.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »
I am going to try Luekic, Gakic, and Creakic starting today.  I am not a huge fan of MT but I want to try them so as to give a honest opinion when a customer at my store asks about them.  I'll keep you all posted.
:o how much did you spend!?
bodybuildersreality.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 06:47:05 AM »

This is round 2 for me, regarding Leukic. So far, so good. It's also round 2 with Gakic as well. As I've said before, with a little patience and some shopping around, you can get both products for a decent price.

I just got the Gakic Friday on Gold Card day at GNC. A month's supply for $32 ($40 markdown price plus the Gold Card Discount) is a great deal. There's just one hitch: the reason for the discount is that it's the powder that's on sale, not the pills. The powder tastes ABYSMAL!!! In all likelihood, it will be pulled from the shelves.