Author Topic: Steriods on Donny Deutsch today  (Read 12985 times)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Steriods on Donny Deutsch today
« on: January 18, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »
Did anybody catch the show or the main points?  Superstar Billy Gram was on along with some other fitness models that juice/had juiced.  I was at the gym so the TV was on mute - could only catch the text on the screen...

Anyway, I did see that Billy Gram blamed steriods for his poor joints, his fused ankle joints, etc...  This upset me as ALL pro wrestlers have bad joints after the years of wrestling and taking so many bumps.  The steriods may cause other issues, but I can only assume that wrestling caused the joint issues.  I really don't see others that juiced at the same time he did complaining that their joints are terrible - Arnold, Louie, Franco, etc...
Motherboy (the band).

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Steriods on Donny Deutsch today
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 10:52:49 PM »
I really don't see others that juiced at the same time he did complaining that their joints are terrible - Arnold, Louie, Franco, etc...

Those guys didn't bench six plates, either.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:21:03 PM »
Yeah, I guess jumping off the top rope and landing on your hip for 30 FREAKIN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had nothing to do with it.  ::) Guess none of the interviewers had thought to ask him that.  :P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 11:24:20 PM »
They are all full of shit! The only person that made sense. Was the retard from the MTV show.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:38:45 PM »
if anybody cares.....the non gay steroid user from the show. has a thread on MM
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35611

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 02:29:21 AM »
Someone should rip it and put it online
Z

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 09:39:44 AM »
Guys like peter give youngheads a bad name, he is straight up ignorant.  Superstar is sterile, that is some crazy shit man and it happens to a lot of guys (they just don't admit it).  It is  sad what happen to
Billy and amazing Arnold was able to keep it all together all these years.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 10:41:50 AM »
Those guys didn't bench six plates, either.

Wow, I have never seen that pic before.  Strange though, I am assuming that is Franco and I believe his max bench was around 475 at 185lbs.  I am not sure what he was doing with the 585. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 11:29:56 AM »
Why assume that someone clearly bigger and taller's Franco? Possibly Katz or more likely a powerlifter/strength athlete.

Wili

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 12:08:08 PM »
That's Superstar Billy Graham on that pic...

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 12:55:27 PM »
 Steroids= wich-hunt. Plain & simple.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 01:36:47 PM »
That's Superstar Billy Graham on that pic...
yep! he use to do 650 raw! and that was the late 60's early 70's.......

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 01:38:48 PM »
what time is it on CNBC

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 03:13:41 PM »
what time is it on CNBC

Like 9:00 PM Central last night.

There was much discussion, but again, I didn't get to hear it.  But I would have an easy time guessing what that Donny said >:(
Motherboy (the band).

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 03:17:34 PM »
i still think someone should put it online!
Z

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »
i thought it was a joke, alot of what that peter guy said was true though. why doesn't romano or someone else go on? they always bring it back to the children. but what about adult males (over 21 atleast) who want to do it nothing wrong with that!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »
i thought it was joke, alot of what that peter guy said was true though. why doesn't romano or someone else go on? they always bring it back to the children. but what about adult males (over 21 atleast) who want do it nothing wrong with that!
Agreed, it was a joke. It was another attempt by the media to put an even darker face on AAS, and unfortunately, I'm sure it was a success. Your also right on, there should have been someone else on the other side of the fence who can present a coherent well thought out argument...although there aren't many, there are some respected individuals in the medical field who could have provided an opposite point of view, as well as some much more educated users other than the two douche bags they put on there.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 05:55:15 PM »
Agreed, it was a joke. It was another attempt by the media to put an even darker face on AAS, and unfortunately, I'm sure it was a success. Your also right on, there should have been someone else on the other side of the fence who can present a coherent well thought out argument...although there aren't many, there are some respected individuals in the medical field who could have provided an opposite point of view, as well as some much more educated users other than the two douche bags they put on there.

Yep!  Donny was trying to stir up controversy.  I normally watch his show, but this show was ridiculous.

The whole point of that show was to vilify roids.  'Superstar' obviously abused roids and had absolutely no regard for his health.  He is also convinced that everyone who uses will end up like him.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 05:57:54 PM »
Face it, Steroids is the hot topic of the day.  Celebrities who have lost their celebrity status yet have some "interesting" steroid stories are going to hype them as much as possible, the public seems pretty willing to forgive those in the limelight provided there is punishment (the pain) and contrition.
:-)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 06:54:25 PM »
Yep!  Donny was trying to stir up controversy.  I normally watch his show, but this show was ridiculous.

The whole point of that show was to vilify roids.  'Superstar' obviously abused roids and had absolutely no regard for his health.  He is also convinced that everyone who uses will end up like him.
he's trying to sell his book! ive seen him on another show today on cnn.......i love how he changed his tune about Vince giving wrestlers steroids when Vince offered him a book deal!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 07:04:53 PM »
why wasnt 240 on that show for balance ?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »

I didn't catch the whole thing, but I was wondering, did he ever mention anything about his using other rec drugs? After all, were talking about Pro wrestling, which is notorious for severe cocaine and alcohol abuse.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 07:17:08 PM »
I didn't catch the whole thing, but I was wondering, did he ever mention anything about his using other rec drugs? After all, were talking about Pro wrestling, which is notorious for severe cocaine and alcohol abuse.
thats the thing! 25yrs of juice, and all the pain killers he could find! plus his liver going bad had nothing to do with steroids!