Author Topic: A Separate Uncle Junior Thread--now known as where do you wanna live thread  (Read 17652 times)

ismoseppo

Re: A Separate Uncle Junior Thread
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2014, 08:56:28 PM »
Yes. I observed the same thing.

I wonder if there is a chance that LovesCoCkSlappeDoNliPS is actually a pre pubescent girl?

If so we need to notify Lundgrenisback. He would be interested.

:o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2014, 09:02:28 PM »
:o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D
hey smart ass why dont you throw me the same challenge you tossed at no one
a

ismoseppo

« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
hey smart ass why dont you throw me the same challenge you tossed at no one

oh liftsleep u hurt my feelings lets fight---tell me who you really are and we will fight to the death  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2014, 09:07:33 PM »
oh liftsleep u hurt my feelings lets fight---tell me who you really are and we will fight to the death  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
well that seems a little severe... I just wanted to go shot for shot... maybe some Greco roman wrestling...  you really are crazy
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #154 on: March 23, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »
Yes. I observed the same thing.

I wonder if there is a chance that LovesCoCkSlappeDoNliPS is actually a pre pubescent girl?

If so we need to notify Lundgrenisback. He would be interested.

9.3/ 10

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #155 on: March 23, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »
9.3/ 10

any chance of rounding that up to 9.4? I have a weird aversion to uneven tenth's.

ismoseppo

« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2014, 09:15:04 PM »
415 in the morning in London
the stress of  a dishonest chick keeps a man up all hours

been there done that never again

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2014, 09:19:09 PM »
any chance of rounding that up to 9.4? I have a weird aversion to uneven tenth's.

OK 9.5 and that's the best I can do.

:D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2014, 09:32:52 PM »

OK 9.5 and that's the best I can do.

:D

Ill take your 9.5 and raise you magical lighting, no rear delts, low teens bodyfat and amateur paint program cropping of logo'd gym wall for prevention of outing. haha.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
Ill take your 9.5 and raise you magical lighting, no rear delts, low teens bodyfat and amateur paint program cropping of logo'd gym wall for prevention of outing. haha.

epic 16 inch arm
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2014, 09:35:21 PM »
epic 16 inch arm

around 18 with a slight pump. where are your pictures?

oh thats right.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2014, 09:41:16 PM »
around 18 with a slight pump. where are your pictures?

oh thats right.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
Fine, but I'm more interested in finding out how Big Dicked Bob's "bareback" invitation worked out.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2014, 10:43:21 PM »
Well, this site is more fun to browse a few times a week after work than it is to post on. I only realized that after I stopped using it.

Then again, if I lived in California, in a nice city like Santa Barbarba or San Luis Obispo, or Rancho Cucamonga
I probably wouldn't own a computer, let alone use message boards. My excuse is I live in Canada, where we had another fresh snowstorm yesterday (late March).

Ha, a Canadian familiar with Rancho. Sold my house there last year, it was just too far from work. Lived a few blocks from Victoria Gardens, Lucille's is really my only good memory from those three years.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2014, 11:01:52 PM »
Ha, a Canadian familiar with Rancho. Sold my house there last year, it was just too far from work. Lived a few blocks from Victoria Gardens, Lucille's is really my only good memory from those three years.
Bass Pro Shops....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2014, 11:02:49 PM »
Bass Pro Shops....

Bought my gun there, great salmon.

Walking distance.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2014, 11:05:05 PM »
Wonder how Joon is gonna get this one deleted.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2014, 11:06:20 PM »
Bought my gun there, great salmon.

Walking distance.
I just picked up a new Rod/reel and a set of waders for a fishing trip.

Cool store.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 11:07:13 PM »
I just picked up a new Rod/reel and a set of waders for a fishing trip.

Cool store.

Redneck Disneyland, brother.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2014, 11:28:03 PM »

Let me explain to you what this board really means/represents for me.

This board is like one big free shrink/psychologist therapy session for me where I can express my inner most thoughts that I would never do in real life for fear of embarrassment or ridicule in anonymity or near enough anonymity in peace.

I don't use the anonymity the internet allows me to create a persona because you see to me not only does that defeat the object but takes away the whole beauty/freedom of being able to talk about your real thoughts/feelings and interact with other people in secure way that real life simply does not afford you the privilege off.

You don't go into therapy and see a psychologist and lie to them, you say what you really think and how you really feel because that is the whole point and if you don't your only fooling yourself.

Uncle Junior. You are not a stupid person. There are some intelligent people on Getbig but from what I have read here most have no clue about women and relationships. So talking about your inner most feelings to the flotsam is completely without any sense or merit. What on earth would you expect to hear? The lads here would rather humiliate you than help you. Sometimes good advice is given but the people asking for advice wouldn't be able to detect it.

If you are revealing your thoughts as a kind of catharsis then that is different. Maybe you are a bit masochistic so "need" to be embarrassed and humiliated. There are plenty of angry, sadistic people on Getbig. So you came to the right place if you need to be punished.

You still insist on establishing that a real relationship exists between you and BS. Well, internet romances can feel like the real thing. Maybe better because you haven't met them in person so don't see the bad things about them, and vice versa. The online romance can be the ideal thing. Sooner or later you discover the whole thing was a bit of a fairy tale. Good luck to both of you. For years people have insisted that BS is a bloke. She can be critical and cynical and that is a masculine thing, I suppose. Then we found out she is feminine and liked scented gifts. Well, there you are. But I have to tell you no woman that I have known would like her feelings or the relationship discussed by the characters on Getbig. Can't you see this?

Take up bodybuilding but why on earth would you need drugs or even supplements? The guys here know very little about natural bodybuilding. Oh, they know how to get an intermediate physique but that is about it. Anything more then they think you need steroids, etc. Why anyone would choose to take these drugs for social reasons is the stuff of lunacy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2014, 11:31:32 PM »
Uncle Junior. You are not a stupid person. There are some intelligent people on Getbig but from what I have read here most have no clue about women and relationships. So talking about your inner most feelings to the flotsam is completely without any sense or merit. What on earth would you expect to hear? The lads here would rather humiliate you than help you. Sometimes good advice is given but the people asking for advice wouldn't be able to detect it.

If you are revealing your thoughts as a kind of catharsis then that is different. Maybe you are a bit masochistic so "need" to be embarrassed and humiliated. There are plenty of angry, sadistic people on Getbig. So you came to the right place if you need to be punished.

You still insist on establishing that a real relationship exists between you and BS. Well, internet romances can feel like the real thing. Maybe better because you haven't met them in person so don't see the bad things about them, and vice versa. The online romance can be the ideal thing. Sooner or later you discover the whole thing was a bit of a fairy tale. Good luck to both of you. For years people have insisted that BS is a bloke. She can be critical and cynical and that is a masculine thing, I suppose. Then we found out she is feminine and liked scented gifts. Well, there you are. But I have to tell you no woman that I have known would like her feelings or the relationship discussed by the characters on Getbig. Can't you see this?

Take up bodybuilding but why on earth would you need drugs or even supplements? The guys here know very little about natural bodybuilding. Oh, they know how to get an intermediate physique but that is about it. Anything more then they think you need steroids, etc. Why anyone would choose to take these drugs for social reasons is the stuff of lunacy.

Fantastic, but what does this have to do with Big Dicked Bob going in raw?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2014, 12:03:10 AM »
http://www.myfreecams.com/#AdorableCasey
Hey roger.

a group of us elite level getbiggers should go to one of those girls chat rooms and see who can make her meltdown first.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2014, 12:24:36 AM »
I'm only upset they dumped the old thread because my titan picture was deleted with it :'(