Author Topic: President Putin mocks US sanctions, vows not to retaliate  (Read 4368 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Re: President Putin mocks US sanctions, vows not to retaliate
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 06:35:59 AM »
being good at what humans do-- approved by roger imbecile bacon

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2014, 06:39:47 AM »
Thank them for all the advancements and breakthroughs they've given the world.

If not for these civilized people we wouldn't be communicating on computers over the internet in the comfort of our homes with running water and electricity... We would still be killing each other with clubs and spears and living outside like animals.

If you really have a problem with it, move to Uganda you hypocritical son of a bitch.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2014, 06:41:59 AM »
being good at what humans do-- approved by roger "the Genius" bacon

Not just Roger the Great one.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
[...]peaceful natives[...]

Peaceful what?!

If there's one reason why the invasion of the Americas was so one-sided, aside from the chicken pox blankets and the Indians possessing bronze-age warfare technology, is their extreme hostility toward anyone and everyone, regardless of race.

The ruling tribes were ruthless and had enemies everywhere. It's no surprise that many of the successful European incursions in the Americas were led by Native American tribes that hated the ruling tribe.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »
Thank them for all the advancements and breakthroughs they've given the world.

If not for these civilized people we wouldn't be communicating on computers over the internet in the comfort of our homes with running water and electricity... We would still be killing each other with clubs and spears and living outside like animals.

If you really have a problem with it, move to Uganda you hypocritical son of a bitch.

Yes, they're quick to hate Europeans/Westerners but then are OK with using everything created by them...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2014, 07:29:15 AM »

manuelsonn's mother is already very well aquainted with all the Ugandan refugees in her town.
Ψ

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
the so called advanced civilization is advandced because it killed anyoane in his way; whats the problem if native rested like that a few thousand years? it was their land and their way of living.. whats my problem if roger bacon sleeps with his sister, not my problem

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 10:02:12 AM »
Lot's of repubs/tea baggers jumping on the commie train these days. The hell with principles and ideology, let's go with the white guy. :D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2014, 10:17:16 AM »
Lot's of repubs/tea baggers jumping on the commie train these days. The hell with principles and ideology, let's go with the white guy. :D
?! what do u mean by commies? An autonomus region voted for independence and the right to join another country--- nobody was killed during this.. Maybe u are refering to 78 days of bombing a suveran state because it didnt want to lose a part of its teritory , u dumb fuck

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2014, 10:33:18 AM »
?! what do u mean by commies? An autonomus region voted for independence and the right to join another country--- nobody was killed during this.. Maybe u are refering to 78 days of bombing a suveran state because it didnt want to lose a part of its teritory , u dumb fuck
Don't shoot the messenger, genius...

“I looked into Mr. Putin’s eyes and I saw three things — a K and a G and a B.” - Arizona Sen. John McCain :D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2014, 11:00:45 AM »
Don't shoot the messenger, genius...

“I looked into Mr. Putin’s eyes and I saw three things — a K and a G and a B.” - Arizona Sen. John McCain :D

quoting a senile fart, that really arguments your opinion (Bush wasnt CIA?)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2014, 11:14:58 AM »

“I looked into Mr. Putin’s eyes and I saw three things — a K and a G and a B.” - Arizona Sen. John McCain

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2014, 11:33:22 AM »
“I looked into Mr. Putin’s eyes and I saw three things — a K and a G and a B.” - Arizona Sen. John McCain
John McCain is a Borg-like giant malignant melanoma tumor with few human traits left who planned on world pwnage if elected. He should have died while he was imprisoned in Chinkland.
Born at least 100 years ago, McCain would have surpassed Dick Cheney as the nation's oldest chief executive, becoming the second President to suffer from Alzheimer's and the first to suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Facing criticism from the Republican Party that he's too liberal and from the Democratic Party that he's too conservative, McCain whined as he made his claim to be the The Maverick [1] but is also a secret founding member of the Lemon Party. He also likes surprise buttsecks and is a pirate irl.
In his final masterstroke, McCain recruited the amazing Sarah Palin after Republicans showed that even they had more sense than to take Joe Lieberman aboard. McCain is absolutely inscrutable, and the correct response to any criticism of his policies is: "FUCK YOU! HE SPENT FIVE AND A HALF YEARS IN A P.O.W. CAMP!"

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2014, 11:35:28 AM »
John McCain was one of the most 1337 pilots of all time, probably second to Amelia Earhart. He was so good at his job of pilot that five of his planes crashed. One of the more humorous crashes happened in 1967 aboard the USS Forrestal. Anxious to bomb some charlies, he let kerosene pool in his engine so he could take off with a bang. However, when he started, he was surprised that the sudden flame coming from his engine cooked off the bombs in the plane behind him. McCain managed to climb out over the bodies of 134 crew and 161 injured. When asked about this, McCain replies, "I did it for the lulz". John McCain was finally shot down while bombing strategic dog farms and enemy rice paddies around Hanoi later that year, but he parachuted into a lake. Happy locals showed their thanks by pulling him to shore and beating the shit out of him. They also built a monument celebrating his near drowning.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2014, 11:37:17 AM »
The Vietnamese media speaks of a fisherman who rescued John McCain in return for oral sex in the winter of 1968. Leung Ong Lhan, now 78, says that McCain "sucked my cock".

"At first I was just giving them these things because I felt sorry for them, but Lieutenant McCain insisted on 'returning the favor.' I never knew what a 'swirly' was until we took McCain prisoner. I could have gotten him to do whatever I wanted at the time," says Leung through a translator. "I'm sure I could have gotten anal had I been into it."

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »
Leave Paul Sr. out of this...

LOL  sooo true!  I dunno who has the better stash though?  Sr. maybe?  heh heh  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2014, 01:05:38 PM »
whats the problem if native rested like that a few thousand years? it was their land and their way of living..

Peaceful what?!

If there's one reason why the invasion of the Americas was so one-sided, aside from the chicken pox blankets and the Indians possessing bronze-age warfare technology, is their extreme hostility toward anyone and everyone, regardless of race.

The ruling tribes were ruthless and had enemies everywhere. It's no surprise that many of the successful European incursions in the Americas were led by Native American tribes that hated the ruling tribe.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2014, 01:08:56 PM »
A lot of russian natural gas flowing in EU countries. Starting something would be very very harmfull to europeans.
Question is, what is it in Crimea that is so valuable?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2014, 01:11:17 PM »
Question is, what is it in Crimea that is so valuable?

Published in 1997:

The Eurasian Chessboard: Brzezinski Mapped Out “The Battle for Ukraine” in 1997

By Chris Ernesto
Global Research, March 16, 2014

It’s all about maintaining the US position as the world’s sole superpower

Why would the United States run the risk of siding with anti-Semitic, neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

One of the keys may be found by looking back at Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book, The Grand Chessboard in which he wrote, “Ukraine, a new and important space on the Eurasian chessboard, is a geopolitical pivot because its very existence as an independent country helps to transform Russia. Without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be a Eurasian empire.”

“However, if Moscow regains control over Ukraine, with its 52 million people and major resources as well as access to the Black Sea, Russia automatically again regains the wherewithal to become a powerful imperial state, spanning Europe and Asia.”

The former national security advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981 and top foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama, Brzezinski wrote that US policy should be “unapologetic” in perpetuating “America’s own dominant position for at least a generation and preferably longer still.”

Brzezinski delved into the importance of little known Ukraine by explaining in his 1997 book, “Geopolitical pivots are the states whose importance is derived not from their power and motivation but rather from their sensitive location… which in some cases gives them a special role in either defining access to important areas or in denying resources to a significant player.”

“Ukraine, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Turkey and Iran play the role of critically important geopolitical pivots,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard, a book viewed by many as a blueprint for US world domination.

Brzezinski wrote that Eurasia is “the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played,” and that “it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America.”

Understanding Brzezinski’s long-term view of Ukraine makes it easier to comprehend why the US has given $5 billion to Ukraine since 1991, and why today it is hyper-concerned about having Ukraine remain in its sphere of influence.

It may also help explain why in the past year the US and many of its media outlets have feverishly demonized Vladimir Putin.

By prominently highlighting the mistreatment of activist group Pussy Riot, incessantly condemning Russia’s regressive position on gay rights, and excessively focusing on substandard accommodations at the Sochi Olympic Games, the Obama administration has cleverly distracted the public from delving into US support of the ultra-nationalist, neo-Nazi factions of the Ukrainian opposition, and has made it palatable for Americans to accept the US narrative on Ukraine.

Interestingly enough, it was Brzezinski who first compared Putin to Hitler in a March 3 Washington Post Editorial. Hillary Clinton followed-up the next day with her comments comparing the two, followed by John McCain and Marco Rubio who on March 5 agreed with Clinton’s comments comparing Putin and Hitler. Apparently Brzezinski still continues to influence US political speak.

In his book, Brzezinski contends that “America stands supreme in the four decisive domains of global power: militarily… economically… technologically… and culturally.”

While this may have been accurate in 1997, it can be argued that today, other than militarily, the US no longer reigns supreme in these domains.

So late last year when Ukraine’s now-ousted president Viktor Yanukovych surprisingly canceled plans for Ukrainian integration into the European Union in favor of stronger ties with Russia, the US may have viewed Ukraine as slipping even further out of its reach.

At that point, with the pieces already in place, the US moved to support the ousting of Yanukovych, as evidenced by the leaked phone conversation between US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt. When peaceful protests were not effective in unseating Yanukovych, the violence of the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party and Right Sector was embraced, if not supported by the west.

In today’s Ukraine, the US runs the risk of being affiliated with anti-Semitic neo-Nazis, a prospect it probably feels can be controlled via a friendly western media. But even if the risk is high, the US likely views it as necessary given the geopolitical importance of Ukraine, as Brzezinski mapped out in 1997.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/theme/us-nato-war-agenda

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2014, 01:33:10 PM »
putin is a midget

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »