Author Topic: WM 30 - Really??  (Read 5690 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
WM 30 - Really??
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:00:30 AM »
2 weeks out and only 5 matches?

I am all for a battle royal but there is some good talent that could be utilized in singles/tag matches...

Sheamus, Big E, the Rhodes brothers....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: WM 30 - Really??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 08:33:15 AM »

I am all for a battle royal but there is some good talent that could be utilized in singles/tag matches...

I agree and have been saying the same thing. There are always hard working guys that get left off the WM card.
Sheamus and Big E are the shits though.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 08:26:52 AM »
i was shocked how they made big E lose to del rio on smackdown. he didnt just lose but got dominated that match, i thought they were going to really push big E this year.
that actually pissed me off seeing them make big E not even put up a fight against del rio

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 09:10:46 AM »

All of them are in the Andre-The-Giant Memorial battle royal

Actually 7 matches have been announced.

- WWE World title match: Orton (c) vs. Batista vs Bryan/Helmsley

- Bryan vs. Helmsley: Winner added to WWE World title match

- Lesnar vs. Taker

- 30-man Andre-The-Giant Battle Royal

(recently added)

Shield vs. Kane and New Age Outlaws

Divas title match (as if you care): AJ Lee vs.....the rest of the Divas roster

WWE Tag Team Title match: Usos (c) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel

(c): champion

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »
Tag title match?? Come on now

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:27:57 PM »

I agree and have been saying the same thing. There are always hard working guys that get left off the WM card.

And lets not forget the huge money drawer aj lee vs all 10 of the other divas ... the amazing wrestling tactics u will see there...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 06:06:58 PM »
And lets not forget the huge money drawer aj lee vs all 10 of the other divas ... the amazing wrestling tactics u will see there...

My personal favorite is the Bionic Booty Bump (aka the "Rear View") by Naomi.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 07:31:59 PM »

its gonna be a shit wrestlemania. How many hasbeens are wrestling in it?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 06:07:53 AM »

Maybe next year they'll make Mania a legends show.
 :-\

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »

even with the hhh and bryan angle it doesnt make up for a lackluster line up. i dont think bryan winning it would be enough to rescue the show.
hopefully they do something special with bray wyatt and cena.
imo taker vs lesnar doesnt have much chemistry either. fact they made a badly aged taker outdo lesnar in a brawl on raw this week was a bit silly imo

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 07:10:07 AM »
even with the hhh and bryan angle it doesnt make up for a lackluster line up. i dont think bryan winning it would be enough to rescue the show.
hopefully they do something special with bray wyatt and cena.
imo taker vs lesnar doesnt have much chemistry either. fact they made a badly aged taker outdo lesnar in a brawl on raw this week was a bit silly imo
I personally love The Wyatt family angle. They could run that fued with Cena all the way to SS. I would love to see Wyatt get over.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 08:27:03 AM »
I personally love The Wyatt family angle. They could run that fued with Cena all the way to SS. I would love to see Wyatt get over.

they really did well with the Wyatts and Cena story, before that i felt the Wyatts were going in circles a little. but the feud with the shield and now the Cena angle has revitalized them imo.

I agree, they really need to allow the Wyatts to do a number on Cena at WM. something that will leave a lasting memory. Cena will recover from that and it will be a huge stepping stone for them.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 11:17:15 AM »
they really did well with the Wyatts and Cena story, before that i felt the Wyatts were going in circles a little. but the feud with the shield and now the Cena angle has revitalized them imo.

I agree, they really need to allow the Wyatts to do a number on Cena at WM. something that will leave a lasting memory. Cena will recover from that and it will be a huge stepping stone for them.
Im actually enjoying their segments.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 03:03:09 AM »

But will Cena do the right thing and take the L.....if he wins it will kill Brays push....

Sailor Jerry

• Getbig I
worst wm main event ?
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 05:13:05 PM »
 Ortan, Batista, Bryan ???  Come on !!!!  Ortan is boring as champ. Batista is just horrible. Is this bryans coming out party.  I'm really appalled at the main event.  :-(

Sailor Jerry

• Getbig I
Re: worst wm main event ?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 06:32:32 PM »
Sorry didn't see the other thread. Please delete. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 06:30:57 AM »
Cena vs Miz. Come to think of it...anything with Cena.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 09:20:59 AM »
There has been some bad ones over the years. With Bryan add it's ok.  Had he not been it would def be the worst.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »
But will Cena do the right thing and take the L.....if he wins it will kill Brays push....
I agree. He needs to not only lose but he needs to get pummelled.Let Nikki Bella get involved and let her take a beating or some knd of serious humiliation.  It has to be so severe that the crowd eats it all up. At SS they could end he fued in a HITC mat h were mr right wins.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »
There has been some bad ones over the years. With Bryan add it's ok.  Had he not been it would def be the worst.

Nah!! I'd go with either Michaels-Austin or Rock-Austin 1 (WM 15). The matches were lame and it was a foregone conclusion that Austin was winning.

I mean did anyone really think HBK was going to retain the belt, especially with his back injury. It's a miracle he even made it to and through the match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 09:25:14 PM »
Cena vs Miz. Come to think of it...anything with Cena.

Cena's had some great Mania matches, namely WrestleManias 22-24.

The worst ones would probably be his first title win against JBL (WM 21) and his title win against Batista (WM 26).

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 05:22:06 AM »
Anyone see a swerve where Batista wins and Bryan beats him on Raw the next night?

Or how about Punk runs out the night of WM during the main event, Helps Bryan win, balloons come down, streamers, thousands in unison cheering yes then Punk lays out DB setting up a long awaited feud between them both

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 05:45:11 AM »
Anyone see a swerve where Batista wins and Bryan beats him on Raw the next night?

Or how about Punk runs out the night of WM during the main event, Helps Bryan win, balloons come down, streamers, thousands in unison cheering yes then Punk lays out DB setting up a long awaited feud between them both

Sounds good but probably won't happen.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 09:52:59 AM »

Its possible.  Right now the odds of DB winning are too predictable. A knuckle ball like that would be a great idea.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »
Its possible.  Right now the odds of DB winning are too predictable. A knuckle ball like that would be a great idea.

That would really piss off the people who dropped big money to attend the biggest show of the year expecting a classic "Mania Moment."